Author Topic: HOA emails  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
HOA emails
« on: November 03, 2015, 04:42:01 PM »
Attention Residents:
Please read below.
Thanks
Drew
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
>
> I set a Halloween bowl out with candy in it on my front porch. I came home and the bowl was gone. If you have it, I would like it back, please. Thank you.
>
>
> Melanie
>
> Sent from my iPhone

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: HOA emails
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 04:42:49 PM »
DREW TELL MIRANDA I ATE ALL THE CANDY AND SMASHED THE BOWL THANKS

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 04:45:36 PM »
Hello All...

We were informed today that Saturday night someone thought it would be fun to toss all the furniture into the pool.
NOT A GOOD IDEA, if the liner becomes torn we will have to have it fixed and the pool will be closed for probably over a week.  YIKES!!

If this happens again we will REMOVE ALL furniture from the pool area.  We don't want to do that.  You don't want to have to sit on concrete. 

This is NOT TYPICAL (insert development name) behavior, we have NEVER had a problem with our pool.  You all have gone out of your way to take care of it, respect it and enjoy it.  PLEASE continue on in such a manner

If you see this type of behavior at the pool please let us know so we can talk to the people who are doing this. 

Also, please remember to take all articles of clothing and toys when done at the pool.  Anything left for over a week will be tossed or donated. 

As a wise man once said, "The Trouble with Trouble is that it starts out as FUN". 
THANK YOU for your attention to this item.
Have a great week everyone!!

Thank you!!
Drew

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 04:52:37 PM »
Why is Drew such a fun hater

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 05:15:09 PM »
I like this thread!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 05:17:08 PM »
One of my favorites on shaggy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 10:30:44 AM »
After finding two copperheads in our yard this year I've been doing a lot of research. Wasp and hornet spray will kill a snake if you can spray it in the face. It might take 45 minutes for it to completely die but it will give you a safe advantage if you decide to go at it with a shovel. Don't try to pick it up! The head can still strike up to 30 minutes after being severed. Wasp spray is known to work on all kinds of snakes as well as mice too.

Ben Ji? Do you know if your dad has any copperhead venom I can use for an antivenom? Also do you have any extra wasp spray?
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »
holy crap, j rake is actually in charge of an HOA

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 10:36:04 AM »
I recently heard some upsetting news. One of our residents called the police to ban the Good Humor truck from entering XXXXX on the grounds that the truck was invading a private neighborhood. REALLY?! Who could be so heartless to deprive our kids of a special childhood memory? Doesn't the whistle blower have better things to do?

:bawl:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 10:57:27 AM »
I recently heard some upsetting news. One of our residents called the police to ban the Good Humor truck from entering XXXXX on the grounds that the truck was invading a private neighborhood. REALLY?! Who could be so heartless to deprive our kids of a special childhood memory? Doesn't the whistle blower have better things to do?

I wish someone would ban the ice cream truck from my neighborhood.  Dude is creepy, and I can only stand "home on the range" for so long.

Also, this is great:

"The Trouble with Trouble is that it starts out as FUN"

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2015, 11:20:31 AM »
After finding two copperheads in our yard this year I've been doing a lot of research. Wasp and hornet spray will kill a snake if you can spray it in the face. It might take 45 minutes for it to completely die but it will give you a safe advantage if you decide to go at it with a shovel. Don't try to pick it up! The head can still strike up to 30 minutes after being severed. Wasp spray is known to work on all kinds of snakes as well as mice too.

Ben Ji? Do you know if your dad has any copperhead venom I can use for an antivenom? Also do you have any extra wasp spray?

Sorry bud, venom and antivenom are two different things.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2015, 01:40:18 PM »

Sorry bud, venom and antivenom are two different things.

Isn't antivenom developed from venom?

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2015, 03:16:36 PM »

I wish someone would ban the ice cream truck from my neighborhood.  Dude is creepy, and I can only stand "home on the range" for so long.

Also, this is great:

"The Trouble with Trouble is that it starts out as FUN"
Well, at least your ice cream man is PC
http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/05/11/310708342/recall-that-ice-cream-truck-song-we-have-unpleasant-news-for-you
I found the above link when googling "name of ice cream truck song"  :sdeek:

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2016, 03:38:31 PM »
Hello All...

The four big wreaths at the front of the monument are missing.  They were there yesterday but not today.  If anyone volunteered to take them down...THANK YOU. But we would like them back. 

So, please keep a look out for a white car and four Christmas wreaths. 

Thanks!!
Drew