Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 127847 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obama  thinks funding the meat sellers at Planned Hamburger is more important than the business for the rest of America.  It is sad that if I kill a rare bird that is in an egg, I can be chucked in jail and fined, but selling harvested baby parts from an infant I destroyed is fine.  Obama does not care a crap about mankind only his special far left supporters.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 05:32:00 PM »
Stud obama
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 06:47:43 PM »
The earth doesn't belong to us. We belong to the earth. I include animals in earth.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 09:34:05 PM »
Stud obama

I guarantee you haven't watched a single one of the PP undercover videos, and never will. Whatever cocoon of ignorance it takes for you to continue ignoring the ghoulish slaughter of innocent babies....
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 09:36:03 PM »
What do you guys think the punishment for getting an abortion should be? Jail time? Same as murder?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 09:50:40 PM »
death penalty obviously, life is precious

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 09:52:19 PM »
Stud obama

I guarantee you haven't watched a single one of the PP undercover videos, and never will. Whatever cocoon of ignorance it takes for you to continue ignoring the ghoulish slaughter of innocent babies....

well, those "babies" aren't a person, so that should relieve your worry.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 09:57:43 PM »
Stud obama

Yup - they just magically become people the minute they're lucky enough to pass the birth canal. One instant before, not a person. One instant later, a person!! The birth fairy instantly and magically transforms that "clump of cells" into a full blown human being!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:08:54 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 10:07:43 PM »
What do you guys think the punishment for getting an abortion should be? Jail time? Same as murder?

The more pragmatic solution to punishment is to go after the abortionist. As for the woman, that's an easy question with a difficult answer. I'll answer it by posing some questions of my own (and I think you'll see where I'm going with this). If a woman kills her baby just a few minutes after it is born, is that murder? Does it depend? On what?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 10:09:49 PM »

It's legal, so there shouldn't be any punishment.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 10:40:02 PM »
Stud obama

Yup - they just magically become people the minute they're lucky enough to pass the birth canal. One instant before, not a person. One instant later, a person!! The birth fairy instantly and magically transforms that "clump of cells" into a full blown human being!

That's why it's called a birthday and why you'll be _____ years old on your birthday w/_____ being how ever many years earlier it was you crossed the rubicon.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 10:54:59 PM »
I'm guessing ksuw doesn't believe in "magical" age of consent laws

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 10:57:28 PM »

The more pragmatic solution to punishment is to go after the abortionist. As for the woman, that's an easy question with a difficult answer. I'll answer it by posing some questions of my own (and I think you'll see where I'm going with this). If a woman kills her baby just a few minutes after it is born, is that murder? Does it depend? On what?

Sounds like murder unless the woman is a cop and her baby is black

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 11:14:46 PM »

Well, if you want it to be illegal, then you want there to be a punishment. I view abortion as immoral, but I just don't see people who get abortions as any sort of threat to society, so I'd rather not put them in jail. I think its best if the government's criminal justice system focuses on protecting its citizens rather than being the moral police.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 11:23:05 PM »

Well, if you want it to be illegal, then you want there to be a punishment. I view abortion as immoral, but I just don't see people who get abortions as any sort of threat to society, so I'd rather not put them in jail. I think its best if the government's criminal justice system focuses on protecting its citizens rather than being the moral police.

Yes, only a threat to that lump of cells that magically become a person the instant it exits the womb. Cause that's a really important moral distinction.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 11:24:32 PM »

Yes, only a threat to that lump of cells that magically become a person the instant it exits the womb. Cause that's a really important moral distinction.

The government has no more obligation to protect people in the womb than they do people in Mexico. You don't get citizenship until birth.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 11:25:01 PM »
Stud obama

That's why it's called a birthday and why you'll be _____ years old on your birthday w/_____ being how ever many years earlier it was you crossed the rubicon.

Welp, there you have it folks. Logic! Because we celebrate the day you're born, you're obviously not a person until the instant you leave the womb.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 11:26:05 PM »

The government has no more obligation to protect people in the womb than they do people in Mexico. You don't get citizenship until birth.

Ooohhhh reallly? Is that why many states charge people with double murder when they kill pregnant women?

And by the way, even illegal immigrants are conferred certain rights. But that's cause they're "human and all." Not a lump of cells just minutes prior to birth.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 11:28:24 PM »

Ooohhhh reallly? Is that why we charge people with double homicide when they murder pregnant women?

Well, yeah, if you kill a wanted unborn baby, then US citizens (the parents) are victims.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 11:29:44 PM »

Ooohhhh reallly? Is that why we charge people with double homicide when they murder pregnant women?

Well, yeah, if you kill a wanted unborn baby, then US citizens (the parents) are victims.

No dumbshit. I said "double murder." Because the child is murdered as well as the mom. Now how can that be if that lump of cells has no rights?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 11:31:00 PM »

No dumbshit. I said "double murder." Because the child is murdered as well as the mom.

Is the mother's name Mary?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 11:34:31 PM »

No dumbshit. I said "double murder." Because the child is murdered as well as the mom.

Is the mother's name Mary?

Fun fact: the number of murder counts is based on the number of people murdered- not the number of family members aggrieved. I'm embarrassed for you. If you'd like to delete your post, I'll go ahead and modify my quote too. Just pretend you weren't this stupid tonight.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 11:35:10 PM »
I'm comfortable saying there's 2 people in the first pick and 3 in the second.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2015, 11:37:58 PM »
It's sad how many people on this thread have not watched the PP vids, and never will. Because they might come to the uncomfortable realization that - holy crap, this thing I've been supporting/ignoring is rough ridin' evil.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2015, 11:39:14 PM »
This is a pregnant woman, not 2 people.  When she birfs or birf'd (I don't know how old this pic is or if she's had the 2nd kid yet) she'll no longer be a pregnant woman and the pic of her holding her kid will be that of 2 people and will sell for a lot of money to a tabloid.