Author Topic: Well hello there SAE  (Read 89355 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Well hello there SAE
« Reply #850 on: September 05, 2016, 10:21:27 AM »
DU ruins everything
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 05, 2016, 12:33:32 PM »
Ducks :nono:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 07, 2017, 10:45:04 PM »
I think fanning got all his frat boy stereotypes in the late 90s.
oh man

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 08, 2017, 08:06:18 AM »
I think fanning got all his frat boy stereotypes in the late 90s.
oh man

you already responded to that post in april 2016

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 14, 2017, 10:41:50 AM »
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/attorney-creighton-student-accused-in-slashing-was-forced-to-take/article_52ea685c-f22d-11e6-ba83-d31848c50939.html

Freshman at Creighton (and St. James alumnus) got stabby after allegedly being hazed into doing hallucinogens. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 19, 2018, 01:05:01 PM »
wow
expelled
eff that

young and ignorant so let’s expel instead of educate

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 19, 2018, 02:47:47 PM »
What the hell would they do to educate her? She couldn't stay there, I can't imagine the distraction to her own and everyone else's education. It's better that she's gone, she can go somewhere else where she can be a student without scrutiny. Hopefully she'll grow up, a lot, and learn to STFU because although she doesn't like niggers, most people think of themselves as better than that.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 19, 2018, 03:26:55 PM »
The school did her a favor by kicking her out, really. She's unemployable.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 19, 2018, 03:29:21 PM »
There is always brietbart news
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 19, 2018, 04:24:49 PM »
I'm sure she would fit in well as a White House staffer.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 20, 2018, 12:47:43 AM »
I'm sure she would fit in well as a WhiteWaffle House staffer.

fyp
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 20, 2018, 03:44:09 PM »
The school did her a favor by kicking her out, really. She's unemployable.
it’s so over the top

kids say and do dumb things but through experience and the help of others they learn

moving her into the margin doesn’t help her and or the community that she lives in.  the university should be ashamed of themselves and have committed the largest problem here; they should know better

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 20, 2018, 08:12:51 PM »
Yeah, but they also have a legacy of racism and are trying to change that image. I get why she was kicked out. I mean she's rough ridin' insane, and imagine being a black student at that school if they continued to let her stay after such an insane racist rant (which definitely violated the university's honor code in probably more ways than one, I'd guess).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:16:22 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 20, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »
well thank goodness there’s no more racists at alabama then

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 22, 2018, 08:36:29 AM »
she shouldn't have been kicked out, but I do not feel bad for her at all.   

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 22, 2018, 02:36:49 PM »

That's hilarious, I feel the exact opposite.
Also her mom suuuuuuccccckkkkkssss
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/01/19/she-was-expelled-from-college-after-her-racist-rants-went-viral-her-mother-thinks-she-deserves-it/

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 22, 2018, 04:44:54 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/01/19/she-was-expelled-from-college-after-her-racist-rants-went-viral-her-mother-thinks-she-deserves-it/
I'm just not sure how kicking her out can be reconciled with the First Amendment.

That said, from what I can tell, she's a lousy person and I don't find her very sympathetic.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 22, 2018, 07:13:08 PM »
I don’t understand why her mom sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 22, 2018, 08:57:40 PM »

I'm just not sure how kicking her out can be reconciled with the First Amendment.

That said, from what I can tell, she's a lousy person and I don't find her very sympathetic.

I mean, you know more about First Amendment stuff than me, but that was definitely hate speech. Not sure if that matters.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: January 22, 2018, 10:55:37 PM »

It seems to me that you can eliminate the first amendment element by not expelling her for what she said but for what her actions did to interfere with her peers, she's would have been a constant distraction on that campus. Regardless, this has come up like what three or four times in this thread and the universities haven't run into trouble yet I'm assuming there is a student code of contact that all students agree to with enrollment. Also since admission into the university isn't compulsory I'm guessing admission standards allow them to admit or exclude whomever they want.

I don’t understand why her mom sucks.

Do you have children? This is by far the lowest moment of her daughters life and her mom goes to the media to cover her own ass. That mom's comments should have been nothing more than "Harley made a terrible mistake, she's incredibly sorry and we'll all work to be better. I love and support my daughter and will do everything I can to ensure she learns from this and becomes more tolerant."

There wasn't a word of support, for the child she birf'd, in her comments. It's not a wonder that they can't live together, I can't imagine how difficult both of them are to live with.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 22, 2018, 11:03:11 PM »

I mean, you know more about First Amendment stuff than me, but that was definitely hate speech. Not sure if that matters.

Explain to me how a state actor can punish this Hate Speech in a way that is consistent with First Amendment jurisprudence. What exactly is Hate Speech, in your own words? I find the entire notion of a state actor punishing speech which is not a threat and not directed at an individual who is present to be as repulsive as I find this dumb girl's stupid remarks.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 22, 2018, 11:04:05 PM »
It seems to me that you can eliminate the first amendment element by not expelling her for what she said but for what her actions did to interfere with her peers, she's would have been a constant distraction on that campus. Regardless, this has come up like what three or four times in this thread and the universities haven't run into trouble yet I'm assuming there is a student code of contact that all students agree to with enrollment. Also since admission into the university isn't compulsory I'm guessing admission standards allow them to admit or exclude whomever they want.
It's come up but I'm not sure any of the expelled students have bothered fighting it.  Given the shitstorm that is going on in, I imagine this girl just wants to put this stuff behind her ASAP.

If she did fight it, she'd win.  Here's an article from my boy Eugene Volokh addressing this issue:https://reason.com/volokh/2018/01/19/university-of-alabama-student-expelled-f

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 22, 2018, 11:05:58 PM »
Also wtf is with their last names being spelled different
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 23, 2018, 12:55:16 AM »

Explain to me how a state actor can punish this Hate Speech in a way that is consistent with First Amendment jurisprudence. What exactly is Hate Speech, in your own words? I find the entire notion of a state actor punishing speech which is not a threat and not directed at an individual who is present to be as repulsive as I find this dumb girl's stupid remarks.

meh