Author Topic: MLB master thread(non-Royals related) (no longer the official Mets thread)  (Read 212197 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah its like Pineda thought "man, I almost got caught putting it on my hand, I'll have to find a more conspicuous spot."

The Big Train

This could probably go in the maps thread.

that is one of the coolest graphics I have ever seen  :love: :love: :love:

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Where my A's fans at?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
mlb.tv is like, totes worth it, guys.

do you have the IP location computer nerd workaround thing so you can watch games in your market? does anybody know how to do this?

I've told you how to do this twice.  Have you tried it yet?

http://www.unblock-us.com/  Is the site. It's $5 a month and will allow you to watch all Royals games with mlb.tv supposing you have a description.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

do you have the IP location computer nerd workaround thing so you can watch games in your market? does anybody know how to do this?

http://www.unblock-us.com/  Is the site. It's $5 a month and will allow you to watch all Royals games with mlb.tv supposing you have a description.

Do you have to subscribe to that thing, like pay every month, or can you pay like in May then again in August? The Des Moines area is the home market for six different teams; Royals, White Sox, Cubs, Twins, Cardinals, and Brewers. It's really annoying that I miss my Red Sox home call so often. Listening to Hawk Harrelson and Steve Stone two weeks ago was akin to sticking scissors in my urethra. 

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Do you have to subscribe to that thing, like pay every month, or can you pay like in May then again in August? The Des Moines area is the home market for six different teams; Royals, White Sox, Cubs, Twins, Cardinals, and Brewers. It's really annoying that I miss my Red Sox home call so often. Listening to Hawk Harrelson and Steve Stone two weeks ago was akin to sticking scissors in my urethra.

You don't have to subscribe. It's month to month. It's very easy to set up.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Padres  :emawkid:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile

What a shitty state Nebraska is.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Of course Stevie's contribution to this thread is TV stuff

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We need a Jimmy Fallon thread. He's fantastic. JMHO.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Laz Diaz is a piece of crap.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
hello to all bravescats out there

Offline UCHADBRO

• Fan
    • View Profile
It's so ridiculous that I can't watch the Cardinals here in MHK using MLB.tv without an IP blocker. Stupid Fox Sports Kansas City. Stupid MLB blackout rules.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's so ridiculous that I can't watch the Cardinals here in MHK using MLB.tv without an IP blocker. Stupid Fox Sports Kansas City. Stupid MLB blackout rules.

no one here gives a eff if you can't watch the rough ridin' cardinals you stupid piece of crap

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

no one here gives a eff if you can't watch the rough ridin' cardinals you stupid piece of crap

Meh. To be fair, this isn't the Royals thread.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Did you see my post that said Des Moines is the home territory for 6 different freaking teams

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
We need a Jimmy Fallon thread. He's fantastic. JMHO.

I agree that he is fantastic. I want to hug him.

Offline UCHADBRO

• Fan
    • View Profile

Did you see my post that said Des Moines is the home territory for 6 different freaking teams

That would be the worst.

Offline UCHADBRO

• Fan
    • View Profile

Let's go to the fight thread

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
guys, turn it to the Rangers game. now.

The Big Train

guys, turn it to the Rangers game. now.

need a channel bruh

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Amazing. Second time he's lost a no-no with 2 out in the 9th.   :cry:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile