Author Topic: MLB master thread(non-Royals related) (no longer the official Mets thread)  (Read 212200 times)

The Big Train

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24532868/bryce-harper-benched-for-lack-of-hustle-despite-quad-injury

At least jog it out 90 ft. Good grief

A pet peeve of Pete Rose. Run 'em all out. (No, I don't believe Pete should be in the HOF. Gamble on the game, then lie about it, you're out. But he had the right idea about hustling on the field).

BTW, glad to see this new thread, TBT.

The Big Train

Wow. What a finish in the Sox vs Orioles game

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24532868/bryce-harper-benched-for-lack-of-hustle-despite-quad-injury

Hustling to 1st base, especially on a comebacker to the pitcher is the most overrated thing ever. Old school baseball people are so dumb. If Harper gets hurt legging out some routine groundout the Nats should suspend Matt Williams.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also Carlos Gomez is a stud, he should keep having fun when he plays and pissing off dumb baseball people.

Offline UCHADBRO

• Fan
    • View Profile
Albert Pujols is back to machine mode

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
mlb.tv is like, totes worth it, guys.

The Big Train

Hustling to 1st base, especially on a comebacker to the pitcher is the most overrated thing ever. Old school baseball people are so dumb. If Harper gets hurt legging out some routine groundout the Nats should suspend Matt Williams.

How about you actually read the post before you say something stupid like that. There is a difference between jogging and hustling it out.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Also Carlos Gomez is a stud, he should keep having fun when he plays and pissing off dumb baseball people.

he looked like quite the dumbass showboating only to have to bust ass to make that triple. :lol:

http://deadspin.com/carlos-gomezs-triple-sparks-bench-clearing-altercation-1565315538?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Normally all the crap they put on for fans in the middle of innings.  This was quite comical though:

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

do you have the IP location computer nerd workaround thing so you can watch games in your market? does anybody know how to do this?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

do you have the IP location computer nerd workaround thing so you can watch games in your market? does anybody know how to do this?

ZenMate extension for Chrome should work.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I do not, would listen to whoever knows more, tho.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Prob what spracne said.  There is also an extension people use to watch another country's netflix selection.  I assume that would work too

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i mean it's like $130 for mlb.tv and i don't want to do it if there is a chance i can't watch any royals games

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I live in CO, and the teams I follow aren't in this market, so I've never had an issue.. and the local Root Sports channel plays every Rockies game on TV here if I want to watch them.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
I live in CO, and the teams I follow aren't in this market, so I've never had an issue.. and the local Root Sports channel plays every Rockies game on TV here if I want to watch them.

However, you are in a good position to test the ZenMate extension so that our friend mocat knows whether or not to pony up for the show.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

However, you are in a good position to test the ZenMate extension so that our friend mocat knows whether or not to pony up for the show.

good point, will report back this evening.

correction: will probably be a Wednesday test sesh.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 02:40:28 PM by Shooter Jones »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

good point, will report back this evening.

correction: will probably be a Wednesday test sesh.

:thumbs:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

How about you actually read the post before you say something stupid like that. There is a difference between jogging and hustling it out.

I was referring to the incident, no where in my post did I say anything about you thinking he should jog it out. Get off the roids and replace them with paxil dude.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

he looked like quite the dumbass showboating only to have to bust ass to make that triple. :lol:

http://deadspin.com/carlos-gomezs-triple-sparks-bench-clearing-altercation-1565315538?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Still made the triple though, he wasn't getting an in-the-parker out of that so no harm no foul except for the dumbasses who take exception to people having fun. I'm glad that Cole acknowledged that he himself was the reason his teammate got KOed.

The Big Train

I was referring to the incident, no where in my post did I say anything about you thinking he should jog it out. Get off the roids and replace them with paxil dude.

Maybe I overreacted, I consider myself an old school baseball person so

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Masahiro Tanaka is the truth. Yanks will roll through the AL then dispose of whatever pud NL team is fortunate enough to have the chance to play the champs in the WS.