Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 630893 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
amazing game all around. Dom's passing and movement was excellent. His first touch was garbage though. The post game surely was Tim Howard being a baby back bitch because the Cauldron and South Stand got in his head, and i'm sure Dom said something to him, because he's a little crap and probably does that to all keepers, Howard included.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
st louis  :lol:

They're still paying for a football stadium with no football team in that stadium, it took some unmitigated gall to even put this on a ballot.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guys, this is going to be a special season.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What a win last night you guys

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now that we are scoring goals we are really really good.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yeah, fun team

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is Gerso anyone's guy?  Man, I really feel like he is going to turn into a big impact player. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Gerso is my guy.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Gerso is my guy.
I hope your guy does well tonight.

Go Sporting!
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline spacedog

• Fan
  • meow
    • View Profile
LFG

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really hope they are conserving energy for the second half because it's been a long time since I've seen this little movement. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really like Ilie.  If I were the type to have I guy, I'd want him to be my guy.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And our Tim doesn't assault fans in the tunnel. Brilliant work with those 2 saves.

Offline spacedog

• Fan
  • meow
    • View Profile
Tim has been a lifesaver. We deserve to be trailing right now.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Melia is looking more like 2009 Greinke.  They need to get some shots in the back of the net with a quickness.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Benny had an absolute sex goal.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #9566 on: April 29, 2017, 08:12:10 PM »
Also this is one of my favorite tifos the Cauldron has done:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good stuff from the Cauldron. 

Nice to see a couple games where SKC has gotten a few goals.  Shame the Dallas game spoiled a bit in between.  Gerso is looking better and better. Hopefully Dom settles a bit more as he should have had 2 or maybe 3 last night.  But he wouldn't have been nearly as close to those goals at the beginning of the season.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Thanks for posting, had no idea from underneath

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Thanks for posting, had no idea from underneath

My prevailing thought when I saw it was "too bad the people holding that can't see how badass that is." They also had trouble unveiling the top, thankfully tv was able to stay on the shot long enough for them to get it fully unveiled.

Also props to you mocat and anyone else who sat/stood through that. I'd much rather watch a game in the temps we had for the MLS Cup than what that looked like last night, absolutely gross.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It wasnt that bad in the cauldron. The overhang prevented 99% of rain from getting to us. Several times my buddy asked "is it still raining?" And we had to squint into the lights to even tell. I was dressed for skiing in January

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also Benny's goal was SEX

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also Benny's goal was SEX
Yes. 100% pure sex

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kansas City's premiere professional sports team is about to kick off. We got our top XI going, SK and BWP are out for RBNY
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:49:48 PM by scottwildcat »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
almost forgot (well, did i guess...) :thumbs: