Author Topic: I watch Osrs gold on YouTube  (Read 1293 times)

Offline ningling2016

• Fan
    • View Profile
I watch Osrs gold on YouTube
« on: September 29, 2019, 01:24:01 AM »
I watch Osrs gold on YouTube and that includes PVP. Yeah, I think it's horrible. When the maximum level players still only stand there and simply smack each other, always complaining about arbitrary numbers being too large or small, you know your combat system is boring.

While I do watch movies on Runescape, it's mainly positive, and they certainly don't bring up most of the issues that I mention.On the idea of level climbing, you do not know what it is. Level scaling is the process of carrying all player's stats and matching them to a specified amount. It makes sure everyone has a chance at winning, also evens the playing field. Runescape clearly has nothing of this description, therefore it is not surprising that the battle is awful.

I agree with a lot of what is being said here. I really don't like Black Desert. The only thing I have to say is that should they add botting to Runescape and design around it, it's not an issue. Kind of like how buying coins has been a problem until Runescape added in Buy Runescape gold bonds (economy's been busted though).If you truly do not care that you're being manipulated into giving away your money, then fine. Play Runescape. They don't have to do it at my expense, and there are dozens of different ways. They could sell cosmetics. They could make and market real expansions (no, I don't mean like the way Runescape 3 adds one town, I mean a true expansion). They can sell XP boosts or benefit items.

You should not worry about their well - being. They ought to need to attempt better to keep you playing if you decide that they're not doing good enough and depart. They are a company, not individuals; and companies are made to make money.This is a partly accurate description of why people bot. It has nothing. Runescape is the sole sport (apart from EVE online) which I have seen with a botting problem. Every other game has discovered a way to design around bots, but Runescape has failed to solve that issue.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: I watch Osrs gold on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 02:17:14 AM »
Wait until you have to watch that crap on espn+.