Author Topic: RANKINGS...  (Read 129156 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
RANKINGS...
« on: September 04, 2012, 11:26:12 AM »
Moved up one in both polls: http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings  :dance:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: RANKINGS...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 11:35:45 AM »
Thank you 16 goals!  :driving:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
Would have gone higher if Fannying didn't "too soon" the Va Tech game  :shakesfist:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »
Who the hell voted for TTU?!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 11:24:55 PM »
I about lost my mind when I saw MSU and didn't see the "State' part.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 11:25:19 PM »
Thank you 16 goals!  :driving:
really good post
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 11:50:53 AM »
Auburn at #2? Yikes. BIGGEST THURSDAY GAME OF ALLLL TIME!

Offline MouseRat

• Mall Santa/Amateur Surgeon
  • Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • Pound £*#%ing sand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 01:39:07 PM »
I'll take it.
I’ve started to kind of hate people, and it’s not because I have anything against them. It’s just, I enjoy it. It’s recreation.
-Louis C.K.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »
What is it?  I don't click through those things.

Offline MouseRat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • Pound £*#%ing sand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 01:46:22 PM »
I’ve started to kind of hate people, and it’s not because I have anything against them. It’s just, I enjoy it. It’s recreation.
-Louis C.K.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 01:52:16 PM »

Offline MouseRat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • Pound £*#%ing sand!
    • View Profile
-Louis C.K.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 02:04:25 PM »
 :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 03:33:05 PM »
http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=10884991&src=desktop&wjb

#23  :billdance:

23. Kansas State Wildcats If we've learned anything during LHC Bill Snyder's previous 22 seasons at Kansas State, it's that the Wildcats will undoubtedly begin the season underrated. After winning a Big 12 title in 2012, the Wildcats slipped to 8-5 last season. But after losing four of its first six games, Kansas State rebounded to win six of its last seven, including a 31-14 victory over Michigan in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. A big reason for the turnaround was quarterback Jake Waters' rapid improvement. He threw for 271 yards with three touchdowns against the Wolverines and looked to have even better command of the offense this spring. The Wildcats solidified their offensive line by moving All-Big 12 guard Cody Whitehair to left tackle. Dalvin Warmack, a touted incoming freshman, might have a chance to become the No. 1 tailback during preseason camp.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 03:35:55 PM »

23. Kansas State Wildcats If we've learned anything during LHC Bill Snyder's previous 22 seasons at Kansas State, it's that the Wildcats will undoubtedly begin the season underrated. After winning a Big 12 title in 2012, the Wildcats slipped to 8-5 last season. But after losing four of its first six games, Kansas State rebounded to win six of its last seven, including a 31-14 victory over Michigan in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. A big reason for the turnaround was quarterback Jake Waters' rapid improvement. He threw for 271 yards with three touchdowns against the Wolverines and looked to have even better command of the offense this spring. The Wildcats solidified their offensive line by moving All-Big 12 guard Cody Whitehair to left tackle. Dalvin Warmack, a touted incoming freshman, might have a chance to become the No. 1 tailback during preseason camp.

Didn't Waters sort of struggle to score points against our 2nd string defense? I didn't see the game.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 03:37:39 PM »

Didn't Waters sort of struggle to score points against our 2nd string defense? I didn't see the game.

He did, but if ESPN is impressed with it maybe we are too critical of ourselves.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 03:46:48 PM »

He did, but if ESPN is impressed with it maybe we are too critical of ourselves.

I think they are beginning to understand that the Scheme wizard isn't going to show anything good at the annual Spring Toss Around. That in mind, what they saw was Jake throwing crisp passes way more on target then that awful first half of the season.  I think they are also pretty pumped to see Gronk smashing heads.

Offline MouseRat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • Pound £*#%ing sand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 09:29:22 PM »

23. Kansas State Wildcats If we've learned anything during LHC LHC Bill Snyder's previous 22 seasons at Kansas State, it's that the Wildcats will undoubtedly begin the season underrated. After winning a Big 12 title in 2012, the Wildcats slipped to 8-5 last season. But after losing four of its first six games, Kansas State rebounded to win six of its last seven, including a 31-14 victory over Michigan in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. A big reason for the turnaround was quarterback Jake Waters' rapid improvement. He threw for 271 yards with three touchdowns against the Wolverines and looked to have even better command of the offense this spring. The Wildcats solidified their offensive line by moving All-Big 12 guard Cody Whitehair to left tackle. Dalvin Warmack, a touted incoming freshman, might have a chance to become the No. 1 tailback during preseason camp.

I think they are beginning to understand that the Scheme wizard isn't going to show anything good at the annual Spring Toss Around. That in mind, what they saw was Jake throwing crisp passes way more on target then that awful first half of the season.  I think they are also pretty pumped to see Gronk smashing heads.

AND our receivers dropped 2 TD passes in the spring game while Tyler "Legacy" Lockett was sidelined with injury.  Snyder definitely didn't tip his hand either.
-Louis C.K.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 09:41:50 PM »
 :Yoda:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »
Complete stud Dennis Dodd:

13. Kansas State: The nation's oldest FBS coach (75 in October), LHC Bill Snyder will be eligible for immediate inclusion into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2015. Snyder, though, doesn't look like he's slowing down. Jake Waters takes over full-time at quarterback.

:love:

When is the last time we were preseason top 15 btw?  2004?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 04:52:35 PM »

No rough ridin' respect! :shakesfist:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 04:53:34 PM »
Complete stud Dennis Dodd:

13. Kansas State: The nation's oldest FBS coach (75 in October), LHC LHC Bill Snyder will be eligible for immediate inclusion into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2015. Snyder, though, doesn't look like he's slowing down. Jake Waters takes over full-time at quarterback.

:love:

When is the last time we were preseason top 15 btw?  2004?
Nice find, 'lew!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile