Author Topic: Stan Van Gundy/Dwight Howard awkward video (now master awesome NBA video thread)  (Read 47236 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
lol at that dork finger-wagging

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
wow, I love the NBA and chinese basketball.

I went to the Golden State Warriors game Friday and had a lot of fun.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
So, like, Steve Ballmer is going to buy the Sacramento Kings and move them to Seattle or something. Seems like a pretty baller move?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So, like, Steve Ballmer is going to buy the Sacramento Kings and move them to Seattle or something. Seems like a pretty baller move?

Yeah. It's like, weird Seattle doesn't have a team but Sacramento does, especially when The Kings arena is like an hour from where the Warriors play. The name would be perfect for them, too.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

Yeah. It's like, weird Seattle doesn't have a team but Sacramento does, especially when The Kings arena is like an hour from where the Warriors play. The name would be perfect for them, too.

I like to call them The Once Kansas City Kings.  In a perfect world they would be moving to KC and I could call them The Once and Future Kansas City Kings.
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I like to call them The Once Kansas City Kings.  In a perfect world they would be moving to KC and I could call them The Once and Future Kansas City Kings.

need rich guys

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The best part about having an NBA team in KC would be listening to the local radio guys try to talk about it.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
The best part about having an NBA team in KC would be listening to the local radio guys try to talk about it.
Like when they try and talk MLS.
"Uhh, Sporting KC has a game tonight, and uhh I guess they are pretty good.  Heard the games are fun to go to maybe. . . So opening day is in 6 months, this is going to be the Royals year!"

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

The Golden State Kings? Or the Seattle Kings? If it's the latter, I'd imagine they would change the name to Supersonics.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The Golden State Kings? Or the Seattle Kings? If it's the latter, I'd imagine they would change the name to Supersonics.

Seattle is in King County. The Kingdome?

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Seattle is in King County. The Kingdome?

Yeah, I see it. But I'd think they'd just change the name to Supersonics and just act like the team stopped playing there for nearly a decade. Regardless they'd change the colors.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seattle Kings is a good name

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seattle Frasier Cranes.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
They'll be the SuperSonics.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
seattle salmon

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They'll be the SuperSonics.

Hopefully they are the MegaSonics

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Clay Bennett (owner of the Thunder) is going to make some $$$ when the new team asks to have the name and colors back.  He said he would let Seattle have them if they got a team, but it won't be cheap, I assume.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seattle Dr. Robotniks.
- chunkles

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
The Seattle Seven

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not really awkward, but KG telling Melo his wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios is pure gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kggPmGmk1I

(I admittedly did not get the reference to Honey Nut Cheerios below initially:)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=honey%20nut%20cheerio&defid=5869732

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Not really awkward, but KG telling Melo his wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios is pure gold.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=honey%20nut%20cheerio&defid=5869732

KG telling Tim Duncan "Happy Mothers Day" some odd years back was way worse and equally hilarious/insane. (Duncan's mother died when he was 14).

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

KG telling Tim Duncan "Happy Mothers Day" some odd years back was way worse and equally hilarious/insane. (Duncan's mother died when he was 14).

yeah. But the thing is there is a good chance that KG knows people that have been with Melo's wife. (she is LaLa from MTV in the 00's)(this was the hot topic at pickup ball this morning).