Author Topic: BITB  (Read 77735 times)

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: BITB
« Reply #475 on: January 05, 2017, 05:22:47 PM »
#1 not near fast enough a good #oscar is much faster. #2 not a single run on sentence.

The adult beverages slowed his brain down.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #476 on: January 06, 2017, 12:54:23 PM »
Fantastic. Thanks for sharing, Tom.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 16, 2017, 02:36:09 PM »
"BITB hinting that ADJC is ready to move on oscar Weber, but may be put on hold by UPRM. Says things are "wild" behind the scenes at KSU.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 16, 2017, 02:37:00 PM »
"BITB hinting that ADJC is ready to move on oscar Weber, but may be put on hold by UPRM. Says things are "wild" behind the scenes at KSU.
BITB!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 16, 2017, 03:05:38 PM »
It true I think UPRM is looking too big picture.  I'm sure he is thinking any instability and seeing large checks to fire someone will look bad at a critical time in the budget process. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: February 16, 2017, 03:24:39 PM »

If true,  :curse: :curse: :curse:......let him do his job!!!!!!!  We don't need Wefaldv2.0

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 20, 2017, 04:37:03 PM »
What was said this AM? I'm sure he went full shirt tuck on our guy TW. I'm sure the word classless was used at least 5 times. Maybe even a #family.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 20, 2017, 04:38:12 PM »
Bitb is afternoon drive bruh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 20, 2017, 04:39:05 PM »
Someone said he was on a morning show bitching or something.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 20, 2017, 04:39:30 PM »
The only person who mentioned it was the morning show. They were making fun of him a bit and saying it was way over the top. Thought Weber looked good by giving him a high five. That was a bought it. They played the video via twitter on the air.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 20, 2017, 04:40:02 PM »
It was around 7:30 this morning if that helps.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
BITB
« Reply #486 on: February 20, 2017, 06:21:30 PM »
It true I think UPRM is looking too big picture.  I'm sure he is thinking any instability and seeing large checks to fire someone will look bad at a critical time in the budget process.

Friend, that's perception only.  The AD is in the last year of getting any university support.   Now it's a pittance from SGA, next FY, $0. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 20, 2017, 08:16:20 PM »

Friend, that's perception only.  The AD is in the last year of getting any university support.   Now it's a pittance from SGA, next FY, $0.

I know they have been drawing down the general fund contribution to athletics.  The point I was making is that the legislature wont understand that nuance and if they did, they would argue that if we have so much money to break off a mediocre coach then we should have more then enough money to fund other other programs that are being smashed by the budget cuts, like the massive draw down in subscriptions for academic resources at Hale. 
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #488 on: February 20, 2017, 09:35:06 PM »
AD =/ University General Fund
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 20, 2017, 10:10:13 PM »
Post links to any media types talking about testy westy, bitb or otherwise.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 21, 2017, 12:17:04 PM »

I know they have been drawing down the general fund contribution to athletics.  The point I was making is that the legislature wont understand that nuance and if they did, they would argue that if we have so much money to break off a mediocre coach then we should have more then enough money to fund other other programs that are being smashed by the budget cuts, like the massive draw down in subscriptions for academic resources at Hale.

The regents and relevant legislators have had it explained to them on multiple occasions that Kstate athletics is at the end of receiving any funds from the academic/student governance side of Kstate and that Kstate athletics pumps nearly $10 million a year into the academic side in tuition and fees, as well as employing students. 

Plus, Kstate Athletics Inc would likely offer a multi year settlement pay out to Weber, just like most other schools do.  Unless of course the payout were relatively small. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 21, 2017, 01:10:57 PM »

The regents and relevant legislators have had it explained to them on multiple occasions that Kstate athletics is at the end of receiving any funds from the academic/student governance side of Kstate and that Kstate athletics pumps nearly $10 million a year into the academic side in tuition and fees, as well as employing students. 

Plus, Kstate Athletics Inc would likely offer a multi year settlement pay out to Weber, just like most other schools do.  Unless of course the payout were relatively small.

I have no doubt that they have had these things explained to them multiple times and multiple ways.  But that doesn't stop them from making asinine decisions and claims.  Hell look at some of their (leg's) reactions to UPKS leaving and them taking random political swipes.  Similarly it reminds me of people bitching to Jim Calhoun about his salary and being the highest paid state employee while failing to realize the millions UConn basketball puts into the university systems and local economies.  I guess I'm saying just because you are factually right doesn't mean someone wont try and warp the optics to make a political point, and I think you and I can agree on that.