Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 245540 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 12:42:14 AM »
It will be tomorrow. I don't think the national media knows quite yet just how negligent Paterno was in this whole situation.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 07:08:01 AM »
Staved off death to coach into eternity only to be brought down by his scumbaggery. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 07:20:43 AM »
The most disgusting part of this isn't that Joe Pa continued to let that guy cruise around his football program after he knew that he mumped kids, but that they could have literally prevented the rape of additional kids between 2002 and today.  The last documented incident with a different kid was in 2009.

Joe Pa, in his statements, admitted that the GA who witnessed the event was shaken up pretty bad...and Joe Pa has the gall to say that he didn't know the exact nature of the allegation?  What, like if the dude had been playing a game of "just the tip" or some crap, it would have been permissible to let the pervert use your football program to entertain children?  GMAFB. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 07:25:27 AM »
 :frown:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 07:30:10 AM »
This story has me rough ridin' enraged.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2011, 07:34:19 AM »

yes

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 07:49:18 AM »
Good replacement for Cosh. imho
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 08:43:21 AM »
I'm with ya.  I just don't understand how JoePa seems to be getting at least a temporary pass on this because he "reported" the incident.  rough ridin' bullshit.  We're talking about the rape of a child.  If you see somebody getting strangled in the parking garage and your only action is to go back inside and tell your boss...and then just kind of forget about it and never ask anybody about it again...you don't deserve to live anymore.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 08:45:30 AM »
whatever.  this stuff happens everywhere.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 08:46:17 AM »
I know a guy who was a GA during that time.  Makes me wonder if he saw anything.  He's still on staff today.   :eek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 08:50:11 AM »
I'm with ya.  I just don't understand how JoePa seems to be getting at least a temporary pass on this because he "reported" the incident.  rough ridin' bullshit.  We're talking about the rape of a child.  If you see somebody getting strangled in the parking garage and your only action is to go back inside and tell your boss...and then just kind of forget about it and never ask anybody about it again...you don't deserve to live anymore.

If any of you assholes report me the next time you see me strangling somebody (probably 12/8), I'll choke you.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 10:23:58 AM »
The charity and book aren't just a slap in the face, it's him pissing on their faces with arrogance.

Too bad this POS is old and won't be in prison for the next 50 years.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 10:27:30 AM »
sexual addiction is an awful disease

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »
sexual addiction is an awful disease

Something like 9 or more Pennsylvania 10yr olds fully agree w/ you.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2011, 11:18:16 AM »
Penn St message boards are disgusting right now. Nobody but Sandusky did any wrong, Paterno is God.

I remember a Nebraska fan telling me Penn St were the worst fans ever, I thought he was just being butthurt (no pun intended), but maybe he was right.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 11:19:45 AM »
Let's make this thread about sign ideas for when EMAWgeddon goes to the Nebraska vs. Penn State game.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 12:12:54 PM »
Does anyone know if this guy liked Pinocchio or had a huge Pinocchio collection? :ohno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »

Looking forward to reading about how this guy got his skull crushed on the inside a of a unflushed toilet bowl in prison.  FPOS

After he "retired" he started some org called "second mile" for troubled young boys.  Unbelievable, that this bad person was able to do something like that when higher ups at Penn State knew what he was doing.  They belong in jail right along with him.

At approximately 9:30 p.m. on March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant entered what should have been an empty football locker room. He was surprised to hear the showers running and noises he thought sounded like sexual activity, according to a Pennsylvania grand jury “finding of fact” released Saturday.

When he looked in the shower he saw what he estimated to be a 10-year-old boy, hands pressed up against the wall, “being subjected to anal intercourse,” by Jerry Sandusky, then 58 and Penn State’s former defensive coordinator.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AnSreta0_jaa287pxVXd6ZkcvrYF?slug=dw-wetzel_penn_state_child_sex_case_110511

Why do they call this "anal intercourse." It is a rough ridin' adult perpetrating sexual violence against a child. Makes me sick to see euphemistic terminology like this.

From Amazon review:

I have been a supporter of the program for many years. Without a doubt, nobody has touched me as Jerry Sandusky did.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2011, 01:08:08 PM »
The most disgusting part of this isn't that Joe Pa continued to let that guy cruise around his football program after he knew that he mumped kids, but that they could have literally prevented the rape of additional kids between 2002 and today.  The last documented incident with a different kid was in 2009.

Joe Pa, in his statements, admitted that the GA who witnessed the event was shaken up pretty bad...and Joe Pa has the gall to say that he didn't know the exact nature of the allegation?  What, like if the dude had been playing a game of "just the tip" or some crap, it would have been permissible to let the pervert use your football program to entertain children?  GMAFB. 

He worked out in the Penn State weight room LAST rough ridin' WEEK!

Sad to see what was seemingly one of the cleanest programs in the country turn to this, but this is disgusting.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2011, 01:18:26 PM »

Looking forward to reading about how this guy got his skull crushed on the inside a of a unflushed toilet bowl in prison.  FPOS

After he "retired" he started some org called "second mile" for troubled young boys.  Unbelievable, that this bad person was able to do something like that when higher ups at Penn State knew what he was doing.  They belong in jail right along with him.

At approximately 9:30 p.m. on March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant entered what should have been an empty football locker room. He was surprised to hear the showers running and noises he thought sounded like sexual activity, according to a Pennsylvania grand jury “finding of fact” released Saturday.

When he looked in the shower he saw what he estimated to be a 10-year-old boy, hands pressed up against the wall, “being subjected to anal intercourse,” by Jerry Sandusky, then 58 and Penn State’s former defensive coordinator.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AnSreta0_jaa287pxVXd6ZkcvrYF?slug=dw-wetzel_penn_state_child_sex_case_110511

Why do they call this "anal intercourse." It is a rough ridin' adult perpetrating sexual violence against a child. Makes me sick to see euphemistic terminology like this.

sounds clinical and unbiased to me.  it's not like "made love anally" or "made anal love."

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »
Just wanted to make sure 100% of humanity with access to social media and is aware of the Penn State scandal will call it "sick". 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2011, 01:22:28 PM »
I know a guy who was a GA during that time.  Makes me wonder if he saw anything.  He's still on staff today.   :eek:

Just got confirmation that the guy I know is the guy who was the GA who turned him.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2011, 01:23:43 PM »

Just got confirmation that the guy I know is the guy who was the GA who turned him.

Get him to post here.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2011, 01:27:28 PM »
you see, coach, they were in the shower, going to bed anally.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2011, 01:30:04 PM »

Get him to post here.

He dated a good friend of mine.  They aren't together anymore, but she just told me that he was the one who reported it.  He's a coach on staff right now.  Kinda makes me think he got to where he is by not talking about it.