Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Shows that have you by the balls, or vag...
« Last post by DaBigTrain on April 17, 2024, 11:27:12 PM »
Watched the first Fallout episode and if you liked the games you’ll love it. It’s very well done.
Yes I watched the first episode last night and it has a firm grip now.
Just finished the last episode of season 1 and damn, it was VERY good.

I also did. It's bugging excellent, assuming you like those dystopian vibes.
If the world ever ended up like that, I might expel the pain I’ve endured to spread it out.
« Last post by Spracne on April 17, 2024, 10:53:46 PM »
Watched the first Fallout episode and if you liked the games you’ll love it. It’s very well done.

I also did. It's bugging excellent, assuming you like those dystopian vibes.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by steve dave on April 17, 2024, 10:18:39 PM »
then after state baseball we are going to kauai again. 5 nights at an airbnb in Hanalei and then 6 nights in connecting rooms at the Grand Hyatt. Gonna be so chill guys, after the absolute monster stress and nonstop go of baseball. I mean, relative chill when you have an 8 and 11 year old. but you know, still sort of chill.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by steve dave on April 17, 2024, 10:15:17 PM »
staying at the st regis bahia in a couple weeks. wife has spa appointments three days in a row, lmao.
« Last post by DaBigTrain on April 17, 2024, 10:05:55 PM »
No need to invent Uber for scams, because they actually just use Uber.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by cfbandyman on April 17, 2024, 09:06:00 PM »
It's against some pretty bad teams but 7-4 and a 5 game winning streak is pretty nice. Win the series tomorrow and the next two series are very winnable against a meh Mets team and awful and previously super swept White Sox. If they are 12-7 or better by the next time they play the Orioles it'll be a nice start to the season

It's a nice start to the season
my irl best childhood vehicle memories are road tripping in a 1991 ford aerostar. i just don't know if future grown ups will talk wistfully about the 2024 hyundai palisade. maybe! but idk.
We had an Econoline. Had bucket seats that swiveled and you could pull up a spot in the carpet to implant a heavy ass table between the bucket seats. The 3rd row was a bench that pulled out into a (what seemed to me, I was young) big ass bed. Even had a wooden shelf in the back with a box tv on top, that just magically stayed in place, that I never remember working. Good times. 

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Omg we had one too! Man, that thing made a family trip to Panama City, Florida every summer for over a decade. My dad would pack the cooler full of dr thunder and mountain lightning, stuff tasted like absolute ass. The first time one of us drank it we almost spit it out, but my dad was like it tastes great. Years later he told us he wanted to pour it out because it legit tasted like ass but he wanted to save money at put it towards the trip not $100 gas station stops. Great times.
That's hilarious. I think ours was around an '89. Also driven all over the country once a summer to spend more time driving than actually at the destination. No regrets tho frfr.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10