Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106441 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL, the "concern" about children comes with a decided political bend to it.

You had ample opportunity to be "concerned" about Children, and for years, we never heard a word from the resident LibBots.

If you guys want to live in some sort of fantasy land that tells you catch and release and border free-for-all's . . . which in turn lead to a process of incarceration, interrogation and in many cases forced deportation and/or lost children.  Was some kind of cake walk for the kids back then, relative to now, then you're insane. 

Not to mention the other awful by products for children in automatic asylum situations, which some immigration watchers are concerned has created or will create child dumping.   

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Lol that's an awesome twitter feed
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seems like a decent way to beg for money.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
I still haven't seen what is the humane thing to do with children after their felon parents are taken into custody.

I mean, besides call the president a nazi.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Felon?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
I still haven't seen what is the humane thing to do with children after their felon parents are taken into custody.

I mean, besides call the president a nazi.

misdemeanor.  and it appears most are separated before any adjudication re. asylum and/or illegal entry.  there have been numerous more humane suggestions.  family detention, house arrest style anklets, case officers monitoring whereabouts on release, non-criminal deportation.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
how difficult is it to keep a family together as they are processed through the immigration system?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
how difficult is it to keep a family together as they are processed through the immigration system?

It’s not. They want to ‘make an example’ of innocent children to try and scare future immigrants. Wonder when the child camps will open on our northern border?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Apparently the 25 or so years of angst and worry about border children has finally reached a boiling point for the LibBot.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i agree dax, this is just out of the blue

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Luis Montes was sanguine about his dire situation, but the ATEP program often leads to migrants being placed in completely unfamiliar surroundings where they are then subject to crime and abuse, according to libertarian outlet Reason.

Sparingly used upon inception, the Obama administration drastically increased the use of ATEP in  2011, responding to a perceived increase in attempts at immigration into the United States by Mexican

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration/obamas-immigration-agencies-separated-children-from-their-families-too-2/

So, we have this account and the WaPo account:

1.  Interrogating children to gather intelligence about Mexican gangs, then sending them back to Mexico

2.  Shipping caught adult immigrants thousands of miles from their original entry point, many times away from their families and then tossing them back to unfamiliar areas where they were subject to crime

But immigrants’ rights activists had long cautioned that Lateral Repatriation breaks up families. The reason is fairly simple: many male Mexican nationals who are detained trying to cross the border often come with their families in tow. When ATEP is used, the men are captured and taken thousands of miles away, while their wives, partners and children are placed in immigrant detention centers.

Eventually, the men are released into vastly different parts of Mexico than where they originally hailed from, while their families are likely to be deported near the original point of attempted entry. Mothers and older female relatives were typically given the option of staying with their children. Typically this meant being housed in a “family detention center,”most of which are located in Texas or Pennsylvania.

But it is now, and only now that the LibBot calls for action.   Coincidence, no doubt.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That policy sounds a lot better than just rounding up all of the kids and putting them in dog kennels at an old, shut down Walmart facility.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That policy sounds a lot better than just rounding up all of the kids and putting them in dog kennels at an old, shut down Walmart facility.

Things like that happened prior to Trump as well . . . I guess you just glossed on over the intelligence collection on Mexican gangs and then deporting them right back to . . .  Mexican Gangs, part.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax is starting to sound super progressive ITT. I’ve never seen him quote this many WaPo articles to make his point.

We’re catching up with you. I only wish you would have brought these other issues to light sooner.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Minister of propaganda Nielson is really spewing the bullshit

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just a shame the so called national moral compass aka LibBot delegation waited nearly 2.5 decades to make a big deal about these issues, and essentially stood aside for their guy for 8 years as he made a huge mess of things on the border.

Shame . . . shame . . . shame . . .

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Just a shame the so called national moral compass aka LibBot delegation waited nearly 2.5 decades to make a big deal about these issues, and essentially stood aside for their guy for 8 years as he made a huge mess of things on the border.

Shame . . . shame . . . shame . . .
It was bad before so Trump making it badder is a-okay guys. Move on.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Sanders admits these kids are pawns and trump won't sign a bill that deals only with family separation

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sanders admits these kids are pawns and trump won't sign a bill that deals only with family separation

It's biblical to treat children as nothing more than pawns.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
It's biblical to treat children as nothing more than pawns.

then esau looked up and saw the women and children.  “who are these with you?” he asked.  jacob answered, “they are the children god has graciously given your servant.”

"these will be useful".  then said esau, to trigger the libs.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."