TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Other Sports (Tiger's Back)

NHL open thread (lets go ahead & throw international hockey in here too)

(1/248) > >>

MakeItRain:
 :excited:

Shacks:
Finally, would've sucked only having basketball after football and before baseball

TheHamburglar:
I always enjoy taking weekend trips to Dallas that include a Stars game. I'm going to try to follow them closer this year. For some reason I've never been able to make them "my team", but I'm going to try this year. I say that every year, but end up rooting for some Canadian team like the Oilers or Canucks in the playoffs. Their fans/crowds always suck me in.

bones129:

--- Quote from: Shacks on January 06, 2013, 04:53:17 PM ---Finally, would've sucked only having basketball after football and before baseball

--- End quote ---

You obviously are not a fan of NASCAR or the PGA, or don't consider either to be sports. NASCAR starts in February, PGA starts in January. Of course, opinions vary on the status of NASCAR, at least. Me? I'm OK with it.

SliceOfLime:
I finally think the Avalanche can make it this year since they finally can't go on a slide at the end of the season!  :dance:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version