--- End quote ---

:sdeek:

eastcat:

--- Quote ---M******** C*****
sometimes i think about doing meth....and then i'm like, "uhh, better not."
--- End quote ---

KU student

nicname:
I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget!!!!

---

So ready for an ice cold beer!!

---

Trying to pry a toddler out of the McDonalds playplace has to be one of the hardest things to do in this world.

---

don't just stand there, bust uh move!

---

Kenny's birthday party tonight!!

---

Wedding time! :)

---

Really wish I was in South Dakota right now.... Idk why Kansas and South Dakota have to be so far away!

---

I have the whole house to myself all day! its gonna be wonderful

Can you guys believe some of these?  Ridiculous!!!!

Farley Grudge:

--- Quote from: nicname on September 29, 2012, 09:53:15 PM ---

Trying to pry a toddler out of the McDonalds playplace has to be one of the hardest things to do in this world.

--- End quote ---

It looks like nicname and I have a Facebook friend in common.    :peek:

Dr Rick Daris:
I hope I can get to bed soon as I still have lots to do, plus we have an extreamly Busy & Long day tomarrow (on my husbands 50th Birthday),, as will be traveling far from home to do Weigh-in's, Judge & Sanction the Great MUAY THAI FIGHTS tomarrow.
I can barly stay awake.......lol......I better get busy......Good Night! :-)

Even though I feel like crap, just very tired as I've only got 2-3 hours of sleep each night for the past week,,, I am still determined to make this a Great day!
It's my husbands Birthday, Plus we are Sanctioning & Judging a FULL night of Muay Thai Fights.
A LONG Day & a Very Late Night, but will make it GREAT reguardless. :-)

I'm chill'n Ringside ready to get this show started & Judge the fights tonight @ 7pm.
*15 Fights with 3 Title Fights*
I'm root'n for ALL 1st round TKO's or KO's for a fast easy night.......HaaaHaa. LOL!
Should be Great Fights reguardless!!
:-)

Fights are going GREAT!!
And............YES I did go into the MENS bathroom to PEE cause I could not wait no longer & I did not have time to fight the crowd on the other side of the building to the females..........LOL.........I'm judgeing Fights so I had to HURRY between the Bouts.
Yes there was a line of MEN when I came out,, but a Womans gotta do what a womans gotta do to GET'ER DONE!!!
LMAO! :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version