Author Topic: Dvonte Fields is a thug, also too pud for even pud tcu. PUD!  (Read 8489 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Dvonte Fields is a thug, also too pud for even pud tcu. PUD!
« on: January 28, 2014, 08:43:47 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:05:45 AM by Emo EMAW »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
i wouldn't press charges either

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Enjoyed the thread title

The Big Train

So did he grab the guy's arm who was pointing the gun at him, or another dudes and just fired off 5 warning shots before he ripped their faces off?

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Who was our stud football player that chased down the low life scum that robbed his vehicle?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who was our stud football player that chased down the low life scum that robbed his vehicle?

I don't remember this. :dunno: I do remember Thomas Clayton trying to run over a parking attendant who was trying to put a boot on his car.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

I don't remember this. :dunno: I do remember Thomas Clayton trying to run over a parking attendant who was trying to put a boot on his car.

he got pissed once at a party we were having in like 03/04 and stormed off and absolutely destroyed my roommate's windshield.  kinda lol in retrospect

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Shady

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Around 2002 I think. Big guy. Joe Hall? Tank?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Shady
VIGILANTE JUSTICE!!!

"According to the report, Fields originally consented to a police search of his residence, but changed his mind upon arrival. Fields also told police he did not want to press charges."

He is obviously guilty of something.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Shady
VIGILANTE JUSTICE!!!

"According to the report, Fields originally consented to a police search of his residence, but changed his mind upon arrival. Fields also told police he did not want to press charges."

Prolly weed.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I once chased a football player (Prince Dark Era) out of the dorms wearing nothing but boxers, socks and wielding a baseball bat. Now there's a story I haven't told in quite some time....

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Frogs folks speculating that this is a drug deal gone bad.  Some feel this is a tip of the ice berg type deal, that more will come out and it won't be good for TCU. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Frogs folks speculating that this is a drug deal gone bad.  Some feel this is a tip of the ice berg type deal, that more will come out and it won't be good for TCU.

What would make frog fan think this?

:dunno:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
devonte says eff you

@Yaboiphilly95 20m
Funny how ppl wanna jump to conclusions police have already been to inside my house they forgot to tell y'all that huh

@Yaboiphilly95 18m
Drugs the reason I was up that early was to take drug test for NCAA y'all people dumb af gotta problem come to me not Twitter #betyallwont!

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Shady
VIGILANTE JUSTICE!!!

Prolly weed.
Probably? Nah. Definitely? Yah. If Fields was worth his weight the cops would've never even be called. Amateur hour.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There was one guy posting all the crime happening on the same block, just 100 yards from campus.  Lots of crime down there. 

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
devonte says eff you

@Yaboiphilly95 20m
Funny how ppl wanna jump to conclusions police have already been to inside my house they forgot to tell y'all that huh

@Yaboiphilly95 18m
Drugs the reason I was up that early was to take drug test for NCAA y'all people dumb af gotta problem come to me not Twitter #betyallwont!
the best dealers don't partake in their own product.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

What would make frog fan think this?

:dunno:

Guilty by association. Probly won't get the benefit of the doubt from the frog fans.  :peek:

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Maybe more Cocaine Problems?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
devonte says eff you

@Yaboiphilly95 20m

@Yaboiphilly95 18m

:lol: :lol:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/07/22/5987053/tcu-football-star-fields-being.html?rh=1

FORT WORTH — TCU defensive end Devonte Fields is under investigation by police after his ex-girlfriend accused him of pointing a gun at her, threatening” I should blast you!” then punching her in the head at a Fort Worth home Sunday.

Fields had allegedly left the scene before officers’ arrival, according to a Fort Worth police report.

Fields, who only played three games last year because of injury, has been selected as the preseason defensive MVP of the Big 12. He is also on the watch list for the Bronko Nagurski Trophy, which is presented annually to the nation's top defensive player, and the Walter Camp Award, presented to the nation's best overall player.

Police had been called to a domestic disturbance about 3:30 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Lubbock Avenue in Fort Worth.

There, 20-year-old Haley Brown told officers that Fields had apparently been standing outside the bedroom window listening to her talk to a mutual male friend. Brown told police Fields then punched out the window of their friend’s bedroom from the outside and began yelling at her.

“Haley stated that she thought Devonte was holding a gun in one of his hands and stated that he pointed it at her,” the report states.

“I should blast you!” he yelled at Haley, according to the report.

The report states Fields then came to the home’s front door and was let inside by their mutual friend’s roommate.

“Haley stated that Devonte continued to yell at her and punched her in the face one time with a closed fist,” the report states

Officers observed Haley’s right cheek to be swollen with a small cut her eye. She refused to be taken to the hospital for further evaluation and told officers she did not want to pursue charges against Fields.

Police, however, told her that a report and family violence packet must be completed.

Haley told police she had dated Fields, a former standout player at Arlington Martin High School, for two years but that the couple had broken up on June 1.

Police did not immediately respond Tuesday morning to an inquiry about the status of the case.

In January, Fields had reported to Fort Worth police that he was robbed and beaten in a struggle involving gunfire outside him residence in the 3200 block of South University Drive.

One of the robbers reportedly had a semiautomatic handgun, and officers later collected five spent .40-caliber shell casings from the front yard.

Fields however later told police that he did not want officers to look inside his residence and that “he did not want to press charges,” according to a police report.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man, wonder if Gary has the balls to do the right thing here?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
also, i am now thinking about incorporating "i should 'blast you!" into my posting from now on