Author Topic: what if jerry ertz is a complete badass??  (Read 148414 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: what if jerry ertz is a complete badass??
« Reply #875 on: September 16, 2017, 10:30:20 PM »
West Virginia nobody could catch iirc
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: what if jimmy ertz is a complete badass??
« Reply #876 on: September 16, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
I've been on the fence about Ertz since the beginning, but from my view the guy is just a bundle of nerves. It's pretty obvious he gets rattled on the road against teams with a pulse which contributes to the overthrows and procedural penalties. Of course our coaching staff doesn't help because it seems like they call the game without any regard to what is actually happening.

:frown:

He was on a four game winning streak away from home before tonight, dumbass :surprised:

He was poor throwing the ball tonight though, no doubt. Even with the million drops he still threw the ball like poop. It didn't have anything to do with nerves, he was uncomfortable in the pocket, he seemed to hurry himself when he didn't need to.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
what if jerry ertz is a complete badass??
« Reply #877 on: September 16, 2017, 10:54:35 PM »
The Iowan has yet to lead Kstate to a win over anyone worth a crap.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 16, 2017, 10:55:29 PM »
He doesn't seem to get very many RPOs called for him. Throwing the ball on the run doesn't seem to be something he's comfortable with, at all.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 16, 2017, 10:55:59 PM »
i still like sisco a lot.  He plays with a tremendous amount of heart and guts.   Quite a few good balls that got dropped but he admittedly didn't have a fantastic game.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 16, 2017, 10:56:10 PM »
I've been on the fence about Ertz since the beginning, but from my view the guy is just a bundle of nerves. It's pretty obvious he gets rattled on the road against teams with a pulse which contributes to the overthrows and procedural penalties. Of course our coaching staff doesn't help because it seems like they call the game without any regard to what is actually happening.

He was on a four game winning streak away from home before tonight, dumbass :surprised:

He was poor throwing the ball tonight though, no doubt. Even with the million drops he still threw the ball like poop. It didn't have anything to do with nerves, he was uncomfortable in the pocket, he seemed to hurry himself when he didn't need to.

Im frustrated as hell, so maybe somebody can talk me down:  But has Ertz ever beaten a good team?  A&M? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 16, 2017, 10:58:56 PM »

Im frustrated as hell, so maybe somebody can talk me down:  But has Ertz ever beaten a good team?  A&M?

A&M is the pinnacle as of now.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 16, 2017, 11:00:15 PM »
i still like sisco a lot.  He plays with a tremendous amount of heart and guts.   Quite a few good balls that got dropped but he admittedly didn't have a fantastic game.

sisco is a warrior

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 16, 2017, 11:00:20 PM »

Reasonable cat fan wet willie

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 16, 2017, 11:01:12 PM »

A&M is the pinnacle as of now.

This isn't helpful (regardless of truthfullness)

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: September 16, 2017, 11:08:59 PM »
He was not seeing down the field at all, could have been great coverage hard to tell on tv but on the last play there was a receiver wide open at the 1st down marker and Ertz just did not see him.  I was so excited when I saw him pop open in the middle of the field and then about lost it when Ertz didn't throw it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: September 16, 2017, 11:20:16 PM »

But if we would have won tonight this wouldn't have counted as a good team, so who gives a crap.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 16, 2017, 11:20:51 PM »
Bullshit. 

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 16, 2017, 11:21:59 PM »

But if we would have won tonight this wouldn't have counted as a good team, so who gives a crap.

So this is a bad loss?

Not helping

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 16, 2017, 11:24:50 PM »
Bullshit. 

My bad, I must have missed all of the posts giving Vandy's defense props.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 16, 2017, 11:27:07 PM »
Bullshit. 

My bad, I must have missed all of the posts giving Vandy's defense props.

Lol, hilarious. 

Kstate hasn't won a true road game in an SEC venue in forever.

Posts about how good Vandy's defense don't mean a rough ridin' thing.  If Kstate wins this game it's a good win.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: September 16, 2017, 11:30:50 PM »

So this is a bad loss?

Not helping

Your point is stupid and contrived, really who gives a crap. Mason Rudolph has never beaten a good team, neither did Pat Mahomes, who gives a crap. He did enough to beat OSU but he doesn't play defense so we didn't win. JT Barrett has beat a lot of good teams but he sucks. This QB from UT has the #4 team in OT and they scored one damn offensive touchdown in regulation. Your point is dumb, I'm sure you'll make 8 more posts about it though.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 16, 2017, 11:33:28 PM »
The broader concern is that it feels like any progress made last year just got erased. The KSU team we saw today looked almost just like the one that was playing around this time last year.

That is a very bad sign for a Snyder team with a returning senior QB.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 16, 2017, 11:35:33 PM »
The broader concern is that it feels like any progress made last year just got erased. The KSU team we saw today looked almost just like the one that was playing around this time last year.

That is a very bad sign for a Snyder team with a returning senior QB.

meh

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 16, 2017, 11:37:58 PM »
Ertz was very bad tonight. Playcalling was very bad, receivers were awful, penalties were dumb, but Ertz was really really bad tonight. I completely lost my crap in the stadium tonight when he missed a WIDE OPEN receiver on 4th and 7 at the end of the game. Then on the ride back to the hotel I was thinking, "welp, time to log onto gE and see MIR get all blowhardy and blame everyone but #HisGuy."

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: September 16, 2017, 11:41:23 PM »
Ertz was very bad tonight. Playcalling was very bad, receivers were awful, penalties were dumb, but Ertz was really really bad tonight. I completely lost my crap in the stadium tonight when he missed a WIDE OPEN receiver on 4th and 7 at the end of the game. Then on the ride back to the hotel I was thinking, "welp, time to log onto gE and see MIR get all blowhardy and blame everyone but #HisGuy."

You need to read better pal, I had a post saying the same crap you did.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 16, 2017, 11:45:19 PM »

So this is a bad loss?

Not helping

Your point is stupid and contrived, really who gives a crap. Mason Rudolph has never beaten a good team, neither did Pat Mahomes, who gives a crap. He did enough to beat OSU but he doesn't play defense so we didn't win. JT Barrett has beat a lot of good teams but he sucks. This QB from UT has the #4 team in OT and they scored one damn offensive touchdown in regulation. Your point is dumb, I'm sure you'll make 8 more posts about it though.

Ertz = Mahomes

That makes me feel better.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 16, 2017, 11:47:00 PM »
Sadly The Iowan has Dana Dimel as his OC. 

So another early season offensive crap show against a decent team on the road. 

Nothing new. 

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 17, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »
Ertz is what he looks like, a hit away from being taken out of the game

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 17, 2017, 01:59:50 PM »
Ertz is what he looks like, a hit away from being taken out of the game

Interesting take given how many carries he was forced into.