Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 654174 times)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we are selling Dom to Orlando, and while there is nothing official it seems like it is just a matter of time.

i know that much thanks scott. can you explain why we would even consider that, given where we are in the standings rn?

Because Orlando is so obsessed with Dom that they would put together a great package that probably includes their spot in the allocation order, a nice transfer fee, GAM/TAM, and while I love Dom as much if not more than anyone else, he does only have 5 goals this season. If we could some how use this transfer and parlay it into getting to the number one spot in the allocation order and we brought back KN9 i think we should do it. Also keep in mind, Dom turned down a nice contract extension this off season.

from what i have heard, K9 left no bridge unburnt on his way out

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well hope the money is worth it. 

I hate to get into a cycle of getting players, developing them or giving them a chance to shine, and then selling them off. 

Better lock up EPB for a bit.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
time for Latif to sack TF up

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Very weird, but that's hookers and blow party numbers by MLS standards

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well hope the money is worth it. 

I hate to get into a cycle of getting players, developing them or giving them a chance to shine, and then selling them off. 

Better lock up EPB for a bit.

this will give us the opportunity to lock up EPB, but i wouldn't bet on it. Also, i'm fine with how we've sold players. With the salary cap and how we've acumulated allocation money we have done very good business. If we let EPB walk that will be the only real bad piece of business we've done since letting Roger go to Wigan on a free, but that was a good look for the franchise showing we're willing to let players go out and chace their dreams in Europe.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we are selling Dom to Orlando, and while there is nothing official it seems like it is just a matter of time.

i know that much thanks scott. can you explain why we would even consider that, given where we are in the standings rn?

Because Orlando is so obsessed with Dom that they would put together a great package that probably includes their spot in the allocation order, a nice transfer fee, GAM/TAM, and while I love Dom as much if not more than anyone else, he does only have 5 goals this season. If we could some how use this transfer and parlay it into getting to the number one spot in the allocation order and we brought back KN9 i think we should do it. Also keep in mind, Dom turned down a nice contract extension this off season.

from what i have heard, K9 left no bridge unburnt on his way out

KN9 did leave a bit of smoke on his way out, and we weren't happy with him, but there has been a few legit people who have stated we have interest in bringing him home, and he's made comments about wanting to come back

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
^those numbers are a league record, so swc was correct

The previous record was $600,000 this is/will be/was $1.1 million more than the previous record, they couldn't turn that down. Orlando's continued obsession with Dommight be thestrangest thing in professional sports.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's all about Sydney playing with Ashlyn, Ali, Marta, etc. Lol that this had anything to do with Dom.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
^those numbers are a league record, so swc was correct

The previous record was $600,000 this is/will be/was $1.1 million more than the previous record, they couldn't turn that down. Orlando's continued obsession with Dommight be thestrangest thing in professional sports.
Their fans are the far and away trashiest and weirdest in MLS and they latched onto him like a leach when he dominated shitty USL teams when he was there on loan.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
seems like a good bit of business to me

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Great business.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Especially since there is smoke bellowing around Super Kris' Homecoming.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can latif be The Guy this year or not ready yet?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's all about Sydney playing with Ashlyn, Ali, Marta, etc. Lol that this had anything to do with Dom.

LOL

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can latif be The Guy this year or not ready yet?
He'll stay on the wing. Rubio and the Saolli(sp) kid will start at striker. We are fine, guys.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

LOL
:D

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bob Bradly will manage LAFC, Sigi is now managing LAG

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well that was fun. Attack looked pretty potent tonight.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When latif was rough ridin' around with Bastian :love:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When latif was rough ridin' around with Bastian :love:

The lost Beetle didn't like that

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That was a fun game last night.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/fccincinnati/status/892921156516315136

RBNY vs FCC to play the winner of our Sporting Kansas City Wiz Wizard Cats and San Jose Quakes

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Anyone else hate watching this all star game? Looks like Greg Garza separated his shoulder in the 2nd minute.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 I don't watch all star games.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/fccincinnati/status/892921156516315136

RBNY vs FCC to play the winner of our Sporting Kansas City Wiz Wizard Cats and San Jose Quakes
Hell yeah, good guys win