Author Topic: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas  (Read 448325 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas
« Reply #1575 on: July 06, 2017, 06:25:16 PM »
Well, that depends. Will the colors match?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 09, 2017, 12:31:59 PM »
Hey MadCat, how do you take your Bramdogs?
I would like to donate my Bramdog to the next deserving soul of your choosing.  It might be a while before I get to another bruceball game. :cheers:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 10, 2017, 09:24:51 PM »
'grats _42, you've earned it. I can only assume that this thread was the impetus for the renovation. That looks like it's gonna be super duper elite. At first before I read the text I thought it was a joke 'shop you did like some people here used to do with BSFS where they put like 5 decks going up absurdly high into the sky. This is a great sign. If you make SB think your rendos are joke 'shops, you're doing it right. :thumbs:

Honestly it was because the place is too small for graduation ceremonies and our president rammed through the renos so the athletic department just kind of used it as an opportunity to soup up what was once a massive dump. I'm super excited about it -- we haven't been really good at hoops since Wooly was here and if we have facilities that we can sell recruits on vs. the rest of the Sun Belt then that's huge. The interior rendos remind me a bit of the inside of the AT&T Center for the Spurs fwiw. Wouldn't surprise me if they used the same architect because TXST and the Spurs are pretty tight as organizations.

This is the look of a coach who knows the sole impetus for his arena's expansion is overflow crowds at graduation.

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: July 10, 2017, 09:47:21 PM »
Hahaha oh man

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: July 10, 2017, 10:48:46 PM »
21/50th's is going to be so pissed off.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 10, 2017, 11:44:06 PM »
Nah, we are IRL Texas State bros :cheers:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: July 11, 2017, 08:41:26 AM »
'grats _42, you've earned it. I can only assume that this thread was the impetus for the renovation. That looks like it's gonna be super duper elite. At first before I read the text I thought it was a joke 'shop you did like some people here used to do with BSFS where they put like 5 decks going up absurdly high into the sky. This is a great sign. If you make SB think your rendos are joke 'shops, you're doing it right. :thumbs:

Honestly it was because the place is too small for graduation ceremonies and our president rammed through the renos so the athletic department just kind of used it as an opportunity to soup up what was once a massive dump. I'm super excited about it -- we haven't been really good at hoops since Wooly was here and if we have facilities that we can sell recruits on vs. the rest of the Sun Belt then that's huge. The interior rendos remind me a bit of the inside of the AT&T Center for the Spurs fwiw. Wouldn't surprise me if they used the same architect because TXST and the Spurs are pretty tight as organizations.

This is the look of a coach who knows the sole impetus for his arena's expansion is overflow crowds at graduation.

:lol:

Rumor has it he's almost left a few times because our basketball program is a black hole that gets no institutional support. But hey after our first winning season since, uh

eff

(checks website)

eff

(checks media guide)

2002-2003 :sdeek:, I think he's gonna stick around and let things play out until someone better scoops him up. Or he retires, dude is 62 after all.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: July 11, 2017, 07:26:02 PM »
Canadian friend of mine happened to be in a kolache shop in San Marcos today and spotted these fliers advertising the Danny Kaspar basketball camp. You'll notice that they're nothing like the Dana Altman or Tom Asbury basketball camp pamphlets of yesteryear which had beautiful color, purposeful design, and weren't just left on top of a glass case in hopes that someone in a kolache restaurant might care. Considering the poor sales pitch of the Bobcat athletic department, I would guess that this camp will draw, at maximum, dos gatos.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: July 12, 2017, 08:09:50 AM »
Canadian friend of mine happened to be in a kolache shop in San Marcos today and spotted these fliers advertising the Danny Kaspar basketball camp. You'll notice that they're nothing like the Dana Altman or Tom Asbury basketball camp pamphlets of yesteryear which had beautiful color, purposeful design, and weren't just left on top of a glass case in hopes that someone in a kolache restaurant might care. Considering the poor sales pitch of the Bobcat athletic department, I would guess that this camp will draw, at maximum, dos gatos.

Best kolache shop not located in West imo

Also our athletic department can't market for crap, that's been well established. Our fans bitch about it all the time. I could go on for days about tstate0
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:13:06 AM by 0.42 »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 12, 2017, 07:29:02 PM »
glad you caught my elite and very subtle kolache shop ref :cheers:

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 14, 2017, 01:24:10 AM »
Texas St should just be happy UTA is considering adding football anytime soon. Have to have something they're better at :gocho:

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 14, 2017, 01:26:27 AM »
Bobcats? More like Bobkittens amitite?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 14, 2017, 07:31:08 AM »
Like a tiger.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 14, 2017, 07:31:29 AM »
Like a tiger.
A tiger kitten.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 14, 2017, 08:51:09 AM »
Texas St should just be happy UTA is considering adding football anytime soon. Have to have something they're better at :gocho:

SCOREBOARD BITCH

http://txstatebobcats.com/news/2017/3/11/mens-basketball-bobcats-shock-uta-83-62-to-reach-sbc-championship-game.aspx?path=mbball

SCOREBOARD BITCH

SCOREBOARD BITCH

http://txstatebobcats.com/news/2017/5/12/softball-no-2-seed-bobcats-advance-to-sun-belt-championship-game-eliminate-no-5-seed-uta.aspx?path=softball

take your broke commuter asses back to six flags  :comehere:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: July 14, 2017, 09:08:04 AM »

Reminds me of when K-State's marketing guy was sending marketing packs to Fortune 100 companies that looked like something a NJCAA DII athletic department might send out, back in the 90's (Names and hints of names withheld on purpose)

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 14, 2017, 09:18:36 AM »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 14, 2017, 09:22:33 AM »

SCOREBOARD BITCH

http://txstatebobcats.com/news/2017/3/11/mens-basketball-bobcats-shock-uta-83-62-to-reach-sbc-championship-game.aspx?path=mbball

SCOREBOARD BITCH

SCOREBOARD BITCH

http://txstatebobcats.com/news/2017/5/12/softball-no-2-seed-bobcats-advance-to-sun-belt-championship-game-eliminate-no-5-seed-uta.aspx?path=softball

take your broke commuter asses back to six flags  :comehere:

I peed in the San Marcos

thankfully your second rate piss is now in the Gulf of Mexico so really all you just did was piss on TAMU-CC. Poor Islanders, no wonder his face has random blue and green growths on it  :blindfold:

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 14, 2017, 09:42:57 AM »
That's a rough ridin' great mascot.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 14, 2017, 09:44:31 AM »
That's a rough ridin' great mascot.

Agreed, the best in the state iyam.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 14, 2017, 10:18:36 AM »
The costume is human skin, why no just willieize it and do head only?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 14, 2017, 12:07:18 PM »
I like how they lost the matching gloves and got replacements from Tractor Supply

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 14, 2017, 12:26:58 PM »
I like how they lost the matching gloves and got replacements from Tractor Supply
lol

Offline illBisonYourdele

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 14, 2017, 12:57:52 PM »
The costume is human skin, why no just willieize it and do head only?

permanent tribal tat tho

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: July 14, 2017, 01:03:55 PM »

Reminds me of when K-State's marketing guy was sending marketing packs to Fortune 100 companies that looked like something a NJCAA DII athletic department might send out, back in the 90's (Names and hints of names withheld on purpose)

ben boyle was our SID, eric harper was our marketing guy

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.