Author Topic: ExBruces 2015-16  (Read 83085 times)

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: ExBruces 2015-16
« Reply #500 on: October 11, 2016, 11:48:15 AM »
Holy crap  :lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 11, 2016, 11:55:25 AM »
Everybody who still goes to these games should chant do-do-do-do-do whenever we are shooting free throws this year.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 11, 2016, 11:57:05 AM »
 :lol:

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 12, 2016, 09:26:51 PM »
Absolutely shocked Oscar has heard of Caddy Shack

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 13, 2016, 02:14:57 AM »

I'm not. oscar is our equivalent of the "Smails Kid" who ate his own booger.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 13, 2016, 06:33:13 AM »

I'm not. oscar is our equivalent of the "Smails Kid" who ate his own booger.
Spalding!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 13, 2016, 08:56:44 AM »
I think he self identifies with the gopher.

Offline EMAWforever

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 13, 2016, 09:20:24 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 13, 2016, 10:17:29 AM »
K-State finished last season 17-16, including a 5-13 mark in the Big 12. The Wildcats lost four games by four or less points last year that K-State head coach oscar Weber said boiled down to wasted possessions and inexperience.

To remedy the former, K-State has strained its focus on improving its assist-to-turnover ratio, where it ranked eighth in the Big 12 last season.   

“Little things really make a difference. You saw the football game (against Texas Tech) Saturday. The team that makes the least mistakes in those close games usually wins the game,” Weber said. “Our biggest nemesis was taking care of the ball and having assists — giving ourselves a chance on possessions. That’s something we’ve harped on all summer.”

http://www.kstatesports.com/news/se-pieces-in-place-for-k-state-mbb-heading-into-season-10-12-2016

I'd really like a single 'con combo'n these 2 dudes:  :lol: :emawkid:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 13, 2016, 11:34:08 AM »
You know what really helps your team get assists?  Multiple players that are good at scoring.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: October 13, 2016, 12:26:31 PM »
the team that's best from behind the FIBA 3 point line usually wins the game.  go get 'em.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 11, 2016, 08:02:19 AM »
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #513 on: December 11, 2016, 09:03:28 AM »
He definitely should have thrown his players under the bus, rather than compliment them for trying too hard. #goEtard
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 11, 2016, 09:26:42 AM »
Yes, very weird that the media would make a big deal of such an innocuous comment.  They must not have been part of the 7K in attendance to see for themselves what an electric environment it was.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 11, 2016, 09:38:56 AM »
Is this the first time our 7th place coach has complained about fan support? 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #516 on: December 11, 2016, 09:45:53 AM »
Yes, very weird that the media would make a big deal of such an innocuous comment.  They must not have been part of the 7K in attendance to see for themselves what an electric environment it was.

Well, it was in excess of 8,000, and relative to other crowds they've played before I think it's a fair characterization.

If we're going to do this thread, we need to do it right (eg, schedule makers, flu, travel, etc).
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 12, 2016, 11:04:50 AM »

Well, it was in excess of 8,000, and relative to other crowds they've played before I think it's a fair characterization.

If we're going to do this thread, we need to do it right (eg, schedule makers, flu, travel, etc).

...in an arena that holds 19,000, in our #1 city for alumni population, and the crowd was already thinning out during the first half. It was the worst KC crowd I can remember, there was nothing beyond polite clapping in my section. This was a textbook #exbruce. Puts the blame on someone else and is totally nonsensical. What more could you ask for?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 12, 2016, 11:32:43 AM »
...in an arena that holds 19,000, in our #1 city for alumni population, and the crowd was already thinning out during the first half. It was the worst KC crowd I can remember, there was nothing beyond polite clapping in my section. This was a textbook #exbruce. Puts the blame on someone else and is totally nonsensical. What more could you ask for?

I suppose it lines up.  When the crowd was at its relative largest and loudest at the start of the game, the 'cats sucked b/c of the emotion.  Once the crowd started thinning out and shutting up, oscar was able to get the guys locked in.

If you're a true KState fan contemplating hoops attendance, you now know what to do.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 12, 2016, 11:34:59 AM »
the a.d. should better publicize 30, no tourney.  i think people could be made excited about the chance to witness history.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 12, 2016, 11:52:37 AM »
If you're a true KState fan contemplating hoops attendance, you now know what to do.

Currie: (probably)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 12, 2016, 12:00:09 PM »

Currie: (probably)

The optimal kstatesports scenario would be to distribute all fOOD tickets, have everyone show up at the outset for a pregame photo opp, but then clear out or at least shut up once the players come out.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 25, 2017, 10:58:35 AM »
“We are boogered up a little bit,” Weber, K-State’s basketball coach said. “Claws’s foot was hurt, Kamau was coming off a sprained ankle, D.J. (Johnson) gives his all. But that’s everyone. It’s that time of year. It’s gut-check time. We need to see what we can do.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article128651254.html#storylink=cpy

Classic oscar, give the excuse, followed by the qualifier.

He's got it down to a science.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 25, 2017, 11:04:18 AM »
“We are boogered up a little bit,” Weber, K-State’s basketball coach said. “Claws’s foot was hurt, Kamau was coming off a sprained ankle, D.J. (Johnson) gives his all. But that’s everyone. It’s that time of year. It’s gut-check time. We need to see what we can do.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article128651254.html#storylink=cpy

did Wade get hurt during the game? I must have missed it and was only half paying attention.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2017, 11:06:04 AM »

did Wade get hurt during the game? I must have missed it and was only half paying attention.

Yeah, apparently he tweaked it last week. A lingering injury from breaking his foot at some point in high school.