Author Topic: So immigration...  (Read 60161 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: So immigration...
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2014, 12:12:24 PM »
If the liberals were serious about immigration reform (code for amnesty), they would agree to real border security first, like a physical barrier of some kind. 
There will be no amnesty until the flow can be stopped. You can't claim it would cost too much while the president asked for $2 billon to take care of  kids that just arrived. How much do you think we're spending taking care of the millions already here?

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2014, 12:38:25 PM »
Yes, physical barriers, totally!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2014, 01:13:37 PM »
If the liberals were serious about immigration reform (code for amnesty), they would agree to real border security first, like a physical barrier of some kind. 
There will be no amnesty until the flow can be stopped. You can't claim it would cost too much while the president asked for $2 billon to take care of  kids that just arrived. How much do you think we're spending taking care of the millions already here?

Seems like the flow will stop when the free market dictates that all of the demand is met.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »
Amnesty(path to citizenship) and the Border are two separate but related issues. 
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2014, 04:13:21 PM »
Another thing to consider is that it's not just folks in Mexico looking for a better life. Many who come illegally come from Central American countries and make their way around/ through Mexico (which has extremely tough anti-immigration laws) to get here.

I'm sure it's out there, but I'd be interested in learning more about the immigration process in the U.S. and how it's changed (for the better or worse) over the years.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2014, 08:20:54 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/02/medical-staff-warned-keep-quiet-about-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest/

Why are these doctors more concerned about these kids bringing diseases like strep throat, measles, and scabies into America than they are about treating the kids? It's not like any of those diseases are a big deal.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2014, 11:18:44 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/02/medical-staff-warned-keep-quiet-about-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest/

Why are these doctors more concerned about these kids bringing diseases like strep throat, measles, and scabies into America than they are about treating the kids? It's not like any of those diseases are a big deal.

The story is about the secrecy of non-classified government actions and the children not being properly screened for other infectious diseases, like tuberculous, before traveling to other parts of the country.

It's being reported that approx 8 of the kids brought to San Diego last night on a commercial airliner were taken to hospitals and quarantined with undisclosed contagious diseases. The media was detained and not allowed to follow the bus as it left the border patrol station.

Regardless of your position, these are reckless actions taken by the government and they are attempting to cover up what they are doing.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2014, 11:56:34 AM »

Are you rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »
is this possibly a conspiracy to eugenicize the children of the vaccine-birthers?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2014, 12:25:53 PM »
is this possibly a conspiracy to eugenicize the children of the vaccine-birthers?

Maybe. Obama probably would do that if he thought he could get away with it.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2014, 12:29:51 PM »

Seems like the flow will stop when the free market dictates that all of the demand is met.

A free flow of people isn't how the modern world works. A secure border must be achieved before the next step...whether that includes amnesty or not (hopefully not).
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2014, 03:56:50 PM »
Yes, physical barriers, totally!

that doesn't look anything like the fence around the White House.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2014, 12:22:27 PM »
So they don't speak English and just got here so they are illegal?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2014, 12:43:57 PM »
Newly-arrived illegal immigrants being bussed to Walmarts with EBT cards

:lol:

Share this on Facebook

Man the comments are great.

It is time to organize and fight. Obama will shoot us. No doubt about that. This a fight for our freedom and the next generations freedom.

The human trafficking is being done by the federal govt. They're coyotes now.

but it has to be "en masse"; a few hundred wouldn't do anything. tens of thousands would barely make a dent. A million people, armed to the teeth, might just do the trick but only if they are properly trained.

comment deleted

:lol:

Offline illBisonYourdele

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-protesters-mistake-busload-of-ymca-campers-for-immigrant-children/

People are really upset about the federal government importing busloads of poverty into their communities because they refuse to control the border. I can't say I blame them.

Also, pretty funny that this is the headline CBS chose to run with. Instead of headlining the protest itself, they headline the protestors briefly misidentifying the wrong bus. No bias here. No crisis here - just angry white people.  :whistle1:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:44:06 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2014, 01:49:17 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-protesters-mistake-busload-of-ymca-campers-for-immigrant-children/

People are really upset about the federal government importing busloads of poverty into their communities because they refuse to control the border. I can't say I blame them.

Also, pretty funny that this is the headline CBS chose to run with. Instead of headlining the protest itself, they headline the protestors briefly misidentifying the wrong bus. No bias here. No crisis here - just angry white people.  :whistle1:

It's the headline I would have chose to run with. It's hilarious.