Author Topic: NAACP Do your job, not this!  (Read 5411 times)

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
NAACP Do your job, not this!
« on: August 09, 2010, 03:00:14 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Re: NAACP Do your job, not this!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 03:02:56 PM »
Hey, jtksu, don't be a dumbass and post this crap on the main board!

TIA!!
Where did you get that overnight bag?

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 03:07:42 PM »
 :confused:  :dunno:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 03:28:30 PM »
Hey, jtksu, don't be a dumbass and post this crap on the main board!

TIA!!

:angry: :chainsaw: :curse: :chainsaw: :curse: :chainsaw: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: 

The42Yardstick

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 04:09:15 PM »
You are all interchangeable. Myself included.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »
Hey!!!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 08:22:18 PM »
stupid, clearly not racist

Just a point of information, the Los Angeles NAACP, is not the NAACP.  I am quite sure there are people in the Los Angeles NAACP that are embarrassed about that dumb press conference, I didn't see the national NAACP chapter commenting on this issue.  Seriously looks like something you'd expect to see in The Onion.

Anyway, we don't have a spokesman, all black people don't think alike and we don't have an official spokesman.  This is not a black issue, this is not an NAACP issue, this is four dumbass attention whores who decided to call a stupid press conference to address a non-issue.

I won't hold all Tea Partiers, Libertarians, Republicans, white people responsible for Mark Williams and whomever else does/says stupid crap, if you won't do the same for Negroes.  Deal?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 08:53:45 PM »
I thought it was pretty damn racist.  Guess only white people can be racist?  :dunno:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:48:19 PM »

Just a point of information, the Los Angeles NAACP, is not the NAACP.  I am quite sure there are people in the Los Angeles NAACP that are embarrassed about that dumb press conference, I didn't see the national NAACP chapter commenting on this issue.  Seriously looks like something you'd expect to see in The Onion.

Anyway, we don't have a spokesman, all black people don't think alike and we don't have an official spokesman.  This is not a black issue, this is not an NAACP issue, this is four dumbass attention whores who decided to call a stupid press conference to address a non-issue.

I won't hold all Tea Partiers, Libertarians, Republicans, white people responsible for Mark Williams and whomever else does/says stupid crap, if you won't do the same for Negroes.  Deal?

Face it, most civil rights "leaders" hate white people.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:17:12 PM by hemmy »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 11:17:30 PM »
99.9% of Americans are not racist. The other 0.1%  perpetuate racism as a way to make money.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 01:23:02 AM »

Just a point of information, the Los Angeles NAACP, is not the NAACP.  I am quite sure there are people in the Los Angeles NAACP that are embarrassed about that dumb press conference, I didn't see the national NAACP chapter commenting on this issue.  Seriously looks like something you'd expect to see in The Onion.

Anyway, we don't have a spokesman, all black people don't think alike and we don't have an official spokesman.  This is not a black issue, this is not an NAACP issue, this is four dumbass attention whores who decided to call a stupid press conference to address a non-issue.

I won't hold all Tea Partiers, Libertarians, Republicans, white people responsible for Mark Williams and whomever else does/says stupid crap, if you won't do the same for Negroes.  Deal?

Face it, most civil rights "leaders" hate white people.

Good, I know I sure do

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 01:27:25 AM »
I thought it was pretty damn racist.  Guess only white people can be racist?  :dunno:

I was talking about the greeting card you simple sonofabitch, the greeting card isn't racist.  I hope you aren't saying that those dumbasses that held the press conference are racist.  Stupidity is not racism, if it were you would be a rough ridin' continual walking hate crime.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 05:15:51 AM »

I was talking about the greeting card you simple sonofabitch, the greeting card isn't racist.  I hope you aren't saying that those dumbasses that held the press conference are racist.  Stupidity is not racism, if it were you would be a fracking continual walking hate crime.

You're an angry little turd, aren't you?  Must be a skat kid sock with that much anger.  All pirate-like.  Arrrrrr!!!!!!!! :garr:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 08:20:11 AM »

I understand this, and I don't think that the majority of black people feel this is racist but it is just funny to me that anyone could possibly think that it is racist.  I agree it's stupid but in now way demeaning to black people.  It seems funny how these few people seem to want to make anything that even mentions the word black in it, a racist issue. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 09:33:55 AM »
Maybe the Asians that made the mini audio player had trouble pronouncing their "L's"?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 10:03:25 AM »

I understand this, and I don't think that the majority of black people feel this is racist but it is just funny to me that anyone could possibly think that it is racist.  I agree it's stupid but in now way demeaning to black people.  It seems funny how these few people seem to want to make anything that even mentions the word black in it, a racist issue. 

It trivializes race issues, and that's more than a black issue.  Crap like this makes it harder to get through to people like Hemmy.  It's tough to point out legitimate racial issues when these clowns are wasting everyone's time with them mishearing a talking greeting card.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »
Yeah that is why the title says do your job, not this.  This is not what NAACP is there for and there are some true issues that need addressed and these clowns are worried about a hallmark card about outer space.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »
99.9% of Americans are not racist. The other 0.1%  perpetuate racism as a way to make money.

After visiting places like west virginia and kentucky, and living in oklahoma, i'd say that it's more like 85% not, 15% are.  Of that 15%, I'd say 5% come right out and say it, while the other 10% are sly about it, saying things like "boy."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »

After visiting places like west virginia and kentucky, and living in oklahoma, i'd say that it's more like 85% not, 15% are.  Of that 15%, I'd say 5% come right out and say it, while the other 10% are sly about it, saying things like "boy."

Yeah, we're not even at 1000 members on goEMAW yet and there's def more than 1 racist already.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 12:55:28 PM »

Considering about 1/3 of the country is some kind of minority, and by a good majority most minority groups hate other minority groups with a passion, I'm guessing the term "American's" is supposed to be "White People". 

If that's the case, I'm guessing OKCat's prediction is fairly accurate, and it sounds like he's never even been to Boston (most racist place in the US).

The most racist group of people I've encountered in the U.S. are the SE Asians.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 02:31:22 PM »

Considering about 1/3 of the country is some kind of minority, and by a good majority most minority groups hate other minority groups with a passion, I'm guessing the term "American's" is supposed to be "White People". 

If that's the case, I'm guessing OKCat's prediction is fairly accurate, and it sounds like he's never even been to Boston (most racist place in the US).

Been there several times, but they don't seem racist there.  They just genuinely hate everybody.

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 02:40:52 PM »

Been there several times, but they don't seem racist there.  They just genuinely hate everybody.

but, I thought they are liberal and tolerant?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »

I'm fairly certain that you're an idiot.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 04:40:57 PM »

That's the Northwest.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 04:41:37 PM »

part of being liberal is hating everybody