Author Topic: Jeremy Claeys  (Read 14733 times)

Sugar Dick

Re: Jeremy Claeys
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »
Wasn't going to post in this thread again until I read this bullshit.  No one mentioned political parties until sugardick did, so take this strawman and shove it straight up your gash.  I don't give a shazbot! if people vote for $!#*s like Sarah Palin, I just don't want people to lose the right to vote.  Don't you fracking dare make this out to be a Democrat save-a-ho issue.  No one would even discuss this issue if hard core righties didn't make it an issue.  When the shazbot! did you last hear a liberal bring this crap up?

The first post in this thread
Can one of you shitheads who are "patriots" explain something to me?  Why do conservatives wrap themselves up in the flag and excuse everything from racism to letting poor people die by using the constitution and the bible as convenient excuses, but dumb asses like most of you and this jackass Claeys will crap on the constitution to greatly limit the voting pool by only allowing us fortunate enough to have a state issued photo ID to do so?  Also can someone please tell me how photo IDs can eliminate voter fraud?

:dunno:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »
Wasn't going to post in this thread again until I read this bullshit.  No one mentioned political parties until sugardick did, so take this strawman and shove it straight up your gash.  I don't give a shazbot! if people vote for $!#*s like Sarah Palin, I just don't want people to lose the right to vote.  Don't you fracking dare make this out to be a Democrat save-a-ho issue.  No one would even discuss this issue if hard core righties didn't make it an issue.  When the shazbot! did you last hear a liberal bring this crap up?

The first post in this thread
Can one of you shitheads who are "patriots" explain something to me?  Why do conservatives wrap themselves up in the flag and excuse everything from racism to letting poor people die by using the constitution and the bible as convenient excuses, but dumb asses like most of you and this jackass Claeys will crap on the constitution to greatly limit the voting pool by only allowing us fortunate enough to have a state issued photo ID to do so?  Also can someone please tell me how photo IDs can eliminate voter fraud?

:dunno:

Wasn't aware "conservative" was a political party. 

you're stupid

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »
Very intelligent and well constructed rebuttal.