Author Topic: The system works!  (Read 827 times)

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
The system works!
« on: September 21, 2017, 01:27:50 PM »
Free welfare, cheap insurance, food stamps, child support, not having to work for a living...except for pimpin hoes and robbing liquor stores or selling crack....but mostly so you can buy and smoke more crack.   

Must be nice but I don't sit and dwell on it because I work for a living.  How about the rest of you?  Do you also feel we've allowed a fair system for thugroes to do whatever they want so they're feeeelings don't get hurt?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

The Big Train

Re: The system works!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 03:12:10 PM »
Your feeeeeelings seem awful hurt all the time

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 03:20:26 PM »
All I can say is I've never been jealous of someone who was taking part in government assistance programs, despite how generous the benefits sound.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 12:24:17 PM »
It's good we can help the disadvantaged.  It's too bad that well meaning programs have perpetuated poverty. I think people just give up trying to improve.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 03:29:06 PM »
It's good we can help the disadvantaged.  It's too bad that well meaning programs have perpetuated poverty. I think people just give up trying to improve.

Link?