Author Topic: why do people keep throwing the word 'racist' around here?  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
why do people keep throwing the word 'racist' around here?
« on: August 08, 2017, 03:54:31 PM »
Seriously, I want to know.  It seems it's limited to the extreme leftards and all they're doing is further desensitizing people to the word....which is a good thing, thank you leftards......do they not see their on hypocrisy cause they're that dumb or do they see it but just don't care because they're too dumb to understand the consequences......or lack thereof their own actions?

can't wait to hear liblibtards response, let me guess "racistcat"  good one, original too but not really at all  :lol:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: why do people keep throwing the word 'racist' around here?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:56:29 PM »
hell no keep the homos and trannies out of the military.  Move the minorities to the front line to protect whitey

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 04:14:18 PM »
Thanks for reminding how good I am at this, but I asked a question expecting a response not one of my best posts ever.  Search the word racist and it comes up like a mil times....obviously thrown around like a black crack baby momma on payday at Popeyes way before I stopped for a visit.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 04:16:36 PM »
Seriously, I want to know.  It seems it's limited to the extreme leftards and all they're doing is further desensitizing people to the word....which is a good thing, thank you leftards......do they not see their on hypocrisy cause they're that dumb or do they see it but just don't care because they're too dumb to understand the consequences......or lack thereof their own actions?

can't wait to hear liblibtards response, let me guess "racistcat"  good one, original too but not really at all  :lol:

They are extremely dumb and absolutely unaware of their hypocrisy.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 04:19:04 PM »
Stop being racist and people won't call you racist, p simple really
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 04:20:03 PM »
Yep, and that's the reason....well one of the reasons why Republicans control all three branches of the government.  Fortunately there are more of us than them......(smart people than idiot hypocrites)

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 04:21:44 PM »
Stop being racist and people won't call you racist, p simple really

this guy cracks me up.....he still doesn't get the more he calls someone a racist the less anyone cares or takes him seriously.....please tell me you're a KU grad posting here and didn't actually go to KSU.......for real, K-State is so much better than you

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 04:25:11 PM »
That's a great point, Republicat

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 06:25:04 PM »
republicat, even though I personally consider you a racist, please know that my very advanced proprietary algorithm has determined with perfect quantitative objectivity that you are a racist.

hopefully that helps you.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 06:31:53 PM »
Everyone is hateful, bigoted or prejudice towards others who are different than them and/or that think differently than them.  It is the evil sinful natural nature of mankind.  The question is how do you react.    You can try mask and hide your true nature by denying the inner evil and calling others name to make yourself feel good.  Someone who calls another a racist is practicing bigotry and prejudice towards another person.  The practice of hating others is not a commodity only practiced by the right.  I choose to live in my only world I have made for myself.  When I have to interact with others who I would not socialize with I try to be civil and respectful.  Some day such a person may help me.  If I am in a car wreck, and the EMT comes skipping up to car dressed in a see through nightie, I will be dang glad for heorshe's help.  So it's one thing to get puffed up on a board, but not so much i  real life.  I don't agree with Libs on too many things but he is a gentleman.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 06:34:40 PM »
Everyone is hateful, bigoted or prejudice towards others who are different than them and/or that think differently than them.  It is the evil sinful natural nature of mankind.  The question is how do you react.    You can try mask and hide your true nature by denying the inner evil and calling others name to make yourself feel good.  Someone who calls another a racist is practicing bigotry and prejudice towards another person.  The practice of hating others is not a commodity only practiced by the right.  I choose to live in my only world I have made for myself.  When I have to interact with others who I would not socialize with I try to be civil and respectful.  Some day such a person may help me.  If I am in a car wreck, and the EMT comes skipping up to car dressed in a see through nightie, I will be dang glad for heorshe's help.  So it's one thing to get puffed up on a board, but not so much i  real life.  I don't agree with Libs on too many things but he is a gentleman.

This is very very wrong as it relates to real human life, but is very very right as a complete synopsis of the Hollywood film "Crash"

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 06:55:53 PM »
Ty renocat
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »

It must be self gratifying to be a sanctimonious pompous member of a narrow minded clique of posters who think that the sun rises out of their butts each morning. This is a public board.  And occasionally some people outside of the Gods of goEMAW read.  And some of are real people with real thoughts.  So Board canibals shove your conensending ways up your butt if you don't think you will get your hands burned from your glorious butt sun.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 10:22:12 PM »
Train, thanks.  I deserved your comments.  Sometimes humble pie is good to eat.  You are one of the best counter punchers on the board. You definitely roped a dope on this one.