Author Topic: eff THIS GUY!  (Read 1489 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
eff THIS GUY!
« on: July 26, 2017, 09:02:29 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: eff THIS GUY!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 09:19:52 AM »
Disgusting
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 10:01:11 AM »
and that's....wack's facts!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 10:21:12 AM »
Wouldn't it have been easier and nearly as effective to just not pay for reassignment surgery and hormones?  Either way, meh.
:adios:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 11:40:41 AM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 11:55:21 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/kristin-beck-trump-transgender-ban-2017-7

A retired Navy SEAL Team 6 hero who is transgender had a message for President Donald Trump after he announced the US military would bar transgender people from serving.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Kristin Beck, a 20-year veteran of the Navy SEALs, told Business Insider on Wednesday. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »
I'd love to watch Trump say it to his face and watch secret service take down that stupid tranny....I don't pay taxes to have to worry about some godless heathen who can't decide if he/she/it wants to pitch or catch getting distracted on the battlefield because he wants to bone some dude
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

The Big Train

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 06:33:01 PM »
I'd love to watch Trump say it to his face and watch secret service take down that stupid tranny....I don't pay taxes to have to worry about some godless heathen who can't decide if he/she/it wants to pitch or catch getting distracted on the battlefield because he wants to bone some dude

The military is what's protecting your racist bigoted ass to stay free.  This is the worst sock by far but whoever is running it is a pretty big piece of crap too.  Just stop you stupid eff.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 06:34:34 PM »

The military is what's protecting your racist bigoted ass to stay free.  This is the worst sock by far but whoever is running it is a pretty big piece of crap too.  Just stop you stupid eff.

:D
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 07:28:48 PM »

For sure. I'd like to see this person say this to my face.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 09:25:17 PM »

MAGA

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 11:00:39 PM »
Corporal Klingor of the 4077th wanted a section 8 to go home, does the military still have this section 8 thingy?  Also back then did being gay or trans qualify as nuts?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »
I don't  want my tax dollars being used for realignment surgery for some tranzthingy in the military.  If the plumbing is changed on their own dime or paid for by a benevolent liberal peckerwhacker fund, then they should be allowed to shoot and kill, especially rabid islamists.  Galguy from hell shooting them, and sending them to hell to live eternally with 70 man to women gals.  That's what we need.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 02:04:08 AM »
Also back then did being gay or trans qualify as nuts?

you should watch mash and pay special attention to sergeant maxwell q klinger of the 4077 for the answer

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 01:11:01 PM »

And I love the military for it and thank they are doing a great job and will continue to do a great job without trannies.  Why is this so hard for you to understand you pillow biter.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 01:13:37 PM »
:flush:

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 01:15:32 PM »

:lol: I'm 100% sure I can take down a junkie.....sadly I don't frequent jail and rehab so we'll likely never meet.....but hey when you're out on parole maybe we can kick it and by it I mean your ass you puss

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 01:22:56 PM »
:flush:

That's a great one for describing what happened to libtards and the democratic party on election night!  Nice to see a fellow patriot and republican taking up the cause!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 07:49:30 PM »

I'm 100% sure I can take down a junkie.....sadly I don't frequent jail and rehab so we'll likely never meet.....but hey when you're out on parole maybe we can kick it and by it I mean your ass you puss
I've been out on parole for a couple years now. Let's meet up.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 09:05:08 PM »
Is "reallignment" surgery what they're calling the mutilation of the sexual organ?

The rough ridin' army shouldn't be paying for that, if for no other reason than the impending lawsuit for paying for an irreversible procedure.

Beyond that, I thought Billy Jefferson booted the queers two decades ago.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd