Author Topic: Trump and Russia  (Read 3988 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2017, 06:10:27 PM »
Dax, friend, there is no gEin' with your crazy conspiracy ass, just amusement at the lengths you will go to to daxflect for trump  :lol:

lib(McCainite)logic dictates that anything that doesn't conform with your specific beliefs is a conspiracy.

But then again, I am responding to someone who doesn't think the past matters in geo-politics.   A sad affliction for most McCainites.

SMDH

Online libliblibliblibliblib

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »
You aren't supposed to tell someone in the middle of a psychotic break that they are crazy, so I'll say this to you dax, you are a very sane person who definitely has a firm grasp on reality  ;)  ;)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

I think.you.are deep down.a.trans cowboy gravy eater.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2017, 06:17:16 PM »
You aren't supposed to tell someone in the middle of a psychotic break that they are crazy, so I'll say this to you dax, you are a very sane person who definitely has a firm grasp on reality  ;)  ;)

Lib, relax, and tell me when you started taking every post on here seriously.

Start from the beginning, please.

BTW, how's your relationship with your mother?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2017, 06:18:21 PM »
My mom and I get along great

(and that is definitely NOT a crazy question in the trump/russia thread)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »
My mom and I get along great

(and that is definitely NOT a crazy question in the trump/russia thread)

It wasn't meant to be a crazy question.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2017, 06:27:13 PM »
Totally  ;)

Offline Tubesock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2017, 08:28:22 PM »
BOTH of my parents are great, they love me and I love them.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2017, 08:56:50 PM »
The irony of a libtard accusing dax of conspiracy theories in the russia thread is beyond lol.

Why don't you libtards go hold a white privilege awareness seminar at a trailor park.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2017, 08:55:48 PM »
 :Wha:

Offline The Big Train

• World Series & FattyFest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • i wrote stuxnet
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2017, 08:57:08 PM »
:Wha:

I know Fox News and Trump would never do that if roles were reversed.  This seems bad
KU football is a sleeping giant and always has been - beems

If LHC Bill Snyder had been hired at KU years ago, we'd have a national championship in football and a couple more BCS bowls. - beems

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2017, 09:05:47 PM »
Good point, without fox news we wouldn't even have a free press

Offline The Big Train

• World Series & FattyFest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • i wrote stuxnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2017, 09:14:08 PM »
Yes, we should officially announce them as our official state media
KU football is a sleeping giant and always has been - beems

If LHC Bill Snyder had been hired at KU years ago, we'd have a national championship in football and a couple more BCS bowls. - beems

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2017, 06:15:20 PM »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2017, 07:10:20 PM »
Read this article and FDS will have a new saying, sensational mediatards.  Big headline.  Makes it look they found a smoking gun.  The guts of the article states some groupie peon campaign worker tried to convince the senior campaign staff to meet with Russian officials.  Pest emails from this knothead kept coming, and they kept telling him it's illegal to make such contact.  They blew him off.  So mediatards say well Trump jr. Met with Russians, so they insinuate Trumplings broke the law.  DUUUUR lady lawyer they met with didn't work for the Russian government.  These people are pathetic.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »
Read this article and FDS will have a new saying, sensational mediatards.  Big headline.  Makes it look they found a smoking gun.  The guts of the article states some groupie peon campaign worker tried to convince the senior campaign staff to meet with Russian officials.  Pest emails from this knothead kept coming, and they kept telling him it's illegal to make such contact.  They blew him off.  So mediatards say well Trump jr. Met with Russians, so they insinuate Trumplings broke the law.  DUUUUR lady lawyer they met with didn't work for the Russian government.  These people are pathetic.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

so did peon campaign worker have contact with Russia or just make all that up to look cool?  Seems if he kept pestering them then someone on the Russia side was contacting this peon campaign worker?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2017, 09:50:01 PM »

so did peon campaign worker have contact with Russia or just make all that up to look cool?  Seems if he kept pestering them then someone on the Russia side was contacting this peon campaign worker?
I would suspect he was a Russian plant.  It is further proof Russia was trying their dangest to infiltrate Trump's campaign.  But leadership did not take the bait.  They didn't collude with the Russians.  This group of writers created a misleading headline to try to use ignorant logic to create false accusations about Trump.  I guess they hope stupid gullible readers will fall for anything.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2017, 10:25:05 PM »

I would suspect he was a Russian plant.  It is further proof Russia was trying their dangest to infiltrate Trump's campaign.  But leadership did not take the bait.  They didn't collude with the Russians.  This group of writers created a misleading headline to try to use ignorant logic to create false accusations about Trump.  I guess they hope stupid gullible readers will fall for anything.

Great...hopefully they didn't....but how are you guys so sure?  I mean obv you haven't seen any evidence there is....why speak in such absolutes?  I'm non-gE'ing curious.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
It’s already been reported that in a tense phone call between Trump and McConnell on August 9, Trump was angry about the health care bill’s failure.

However, Burns and Martin add a new key detail — that Trump “was even more animated about what he intimated was the Senate leader’s refusal to protect him from investigations of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to Republicans briefed on the conversation.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/22/16186502/trump-mcconnell-russia-scandal

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2017, 07:59:06 PM »
Mitch should've hung up on Don.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2017, 07:23:39 PM »
Dude has worked harder at removing sanctions on Russia than anything else.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2017, 09:19:42 PM »
Fake news

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2017, 08:33:02 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2017, 08:39:44 PM »
bill clinton almost got fired for trying to keep the fact he got some strange on the DL. could he have fired ken starr? he should have. rough ridin' narc.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2017, 08:14:28 AM »
I know the resident neo Lib McCainites and Fake Centerists like Steve Dave don't think beyond their hate of Trump. 

But not giving the executive branch the normal leeway to conduct foreign policy isn't very smart.

Nothing has changed and nearly everything the Trump administration has done to date is extremely anti Russian.  With the exception being stopping the arming of terrorists trying to overthrow Assad.   Which I know really pissed you guys off, because like your hero, you guys love regime change and massive humanitarian disasters with millions of people displaced and hundreds of thousands dead. It really made your hearts sing watching our terrorists fight along the side of Al Qaeda and worse to try and overthrow Assad.

Sad

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2017, 08:34:37 AM »
I don't think it would be wise to give Trump the normal leeway to do anything, really.