Author Topic: The Comey Comedy Show  (Read 24811 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Comey Comedy Show
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »
Overall today is a big win for the Trumpster - there is simply nothing here. The worst bit was Trump asking Comey to show "loyalty" and to "let go" of the Flynn investigation. It's enough for the press to continue their hysterical stories, but the steam is clearly running out. There is absolutely no evidence of Trump's collision with Russia, which every serious person already knew, but it was nice to hear Comey just say it. Even Chris Matthews is now jumping ship.

Also gotta hand it the GOP for not being completely incompetent today. The line of questioning about Lynch applying similar pressure with respect to Clinton was quite effective.

Also NYT and WaPo and CNN were embarrassed and discredited today, which is always a good thing.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 02:13:54 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 02:10:08 PM »
Very surprising take from -w
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2017, 02:15:08 PM »
He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know about our president and the trumpers think that's good news. Lol.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2017, 02:16:02 PM »
The desperation will only get worse as the days roll on.

It's time to flip the script and start a full fledged investigation into the domestic spying, political spying, unmasking and leaks committed by the previous administration as the administration in exile.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 02:18:14 PM »
Did you watch lib7? Let me know if you disagree. This reminds of when the Pubs were salivating over making Hillary testify, and it was a big dud.

Oh and I totally forgot to mention, but I think Comey basically admitted leaking classified information?!  :sdeek:

I don't know what to think about Comey. He seems like a nice guy but kinda incompetent. He really shoulda been fired Day 1.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2017, 02:21:03 PM »
:ROFL:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 02:21:16 PM »
He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know about our president and the trumpers think that's good news. Lol.

That's about the best spin you can put on it. Keep your chin up! There's always hope the special prosecutor will catch someone in a perjury trap Scooter Libby style. You can continue to read the discredited NYT/WaPo/CNN analysis of the testimony - they'll have an angle more to your liking.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 02:23:00 PM »
If you think what Comey said about Trump was good news, I can't help you ksuw.

If anybody thought there was going to be anything else except what was already widely reported...lol

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 02:23:54 PM »
Someone summarize I'm crushing beers at the Avery tent in EP, it's not on

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2017, 02:24:59 PM »
I listened to about 20 minutes this morning, and it was exactly everything we already knew, just confirmed. I have not heard/read the Clinton part yet.

What I heard was pretty obvious obstruction though, but a rule of law man such as yourself doesn't care about such things.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2017, 02:27:23 PM »
Basically everything the media already reported. Trump has no idea how the govt works. Comey framed obstruction actions by Trump.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2017, 02:28:35 PM »
 activist obstruction tho?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2017, 02:29:15 PM »
I listened to about 20 minutes this morning, and it was exactly everything we already knew, just confirmed. I have not heard/read the Clinton part yet.

What I heard was pretty obvious obstruction though, but a rule of law man such as yourself doesn't care about such things.

Totally agree, what was exposed was a clear cut case of tampering with an FBI investigation by the Obama Administration.

You have a good ear lib

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2017, 02:29:54 PM »
Did you watch lib7? Let me know if you disagree. This reminds of when the Pubs were salivating over making Hillary testify, and it was a big dud.

Oh and I totally forgot to mention, but I think Comey basically admitted leaking classified information?!  :sdeek:

I don't know what to think about Comey. He seems like a nice guy but kinda incompetent. He really shoulda been fired Day 1.

He admitted to leaking his memos. I doubt those memos were ever classified. He probably never would have admitted to leaking them if they were.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2017, 02:32:13 PM »

He admitted to leaking his memos. I doubt those memos were ever classified. He probably never would have admitted to leaking them if they were.

He specifically made a point that his notes/memos were written in an unclassified manner so he could share them with the public

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2017, 02:32:27 PM »
Specially stated numerous times they were unclassified from the beginning.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2017, 02:34:09 PM »

He specifically made a point that his notes/memos were written in an unclassified manner.

So it's good to see that you and Phil are trying to rehash this age old defense to malfeasance.   Government officials at the Director level in DHS don't get to unilaterally decide what is or isn't classified.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2017, 02:35:03 PM »
Not a good look for you dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2017, 02:36:10 PM »
Not a good look for you dax

Smart move to quit while you're behind lib.   :thumbsup:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2017, 02:36:34 PM »

He specifically made a point that his notes/memos were written in an unclassified manner.

So it's good to see that you and Phil are trying to rehash this age old defense to malfeasance.   Government officials at the Director level in DHS don't get to unilaterally decide what is or isn't classified.

They don't get to decide what is classified. Anything not classified is not classified, though.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »
Just stating what he stated daxstruction

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2017, 02:38:04 PM »

They don't get to decide what is classified. Anything not classified is not classified, though.

As far as we know only one person determined that they weren't classified, and that was the person who leaked them.   

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2017, 02:39:14 PM »

As far as we know only one person determined that they weren't classified, and that was the person who leaked them.

He doesn't determine that they are not classified. Nobody classified them, so they are not classified.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2017, 02:46:27 PM »
Conspiradax suddenly wants unclassified information to be classified to protect his boy trump  :lol: 

This is too much, I'm ded  :lol:

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2017, 02:47:57 PM »
everyone's posts are empty now :frown: