Author Topic: The Comey Comedy Show  (Read 24850 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: The Comey Comedy Show
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2017, 09:43:14 AM »
I kinda feel bad for libs. I think they thought they were going to get a lot out of yesterday and they didn't.  :frown: Take it to the libs are losing their damn minds thread?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2017, 09:52:59 AM »
Trump thinking it's meaningful for authorities to state that he is not PERSONALLY under investigation and going to a lot of trouble to try to get them to do so is such an oddball, self-serving Trump thing to do.

It's really weird, actually.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2017, 09:56:13 AM »
Dax and fsd in this thread are real gifts to wake up and read this morning. Thanks buds.

How are those impeachment proceedings going, Phil? I assume they're being held in the Court of Safe Space where the evidentiary burden is delusional echo chamber consensus.

Let's face it, Comey was too chicken crap to stand up to Trump and compounded his flacid incompetence by unprofessionally (at best) leaking information to the press. How could anyone think this guy should remain in charge of the rough ridin' FBI?
Exactly fsd. If this FBI guy can't tell the leader of the free world that the leader of the free world doesn't know how to do his job and that what the leader of the free world is "hoping" is breaking the law in a one on one setting in the leader of the free world's office, he's got to go.... But not until it's evident that the guy won't fulfill the illegal "hope" of the leader of the free world.

So much anger, just another cog in the meltdown to end all meltdowns.
Don't be hard on yourself, only seems like an average fsd/dax meltdown at this point.

No, just kicking back watching you flail about.

I hope you can let this go.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2017, 10:56:37 AM »
Trump thinking it's meaningful for authorities to state that he is not PERSONALLY under investigation and going to a lot of trouble to try to get them to do so is such an oddball, self-serving Trump thing to do.

It's really weird, actually.

Not when you're under daily attack from now eviscerated major media publications.   Who continually sited unnamed sources. 

IRN, There's now stories of hipster D.C. bars going into meltdown mode yesterday.

Sad

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2017, 11:01:49 AM »
Comey and his FBI leadership decided to withhold important information from his DOJ bosses, the civilians appointed by Congress and designated to represent the elected President of nation.

Let this sink in.

The bureaucrats determined what matters, not our representatives.  The Deep state snatching the
Ultimate  authority from elected officials.  By denying to give DOJ officials information, Comey broke the required chain of government responsibility that must lead back to an elected official.  If this chain is broken, we no longer have representative government.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/08/deep-state-gone-wild-comey-asserts-unprecedented-fbi-supremacy/

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2017, 11:16:25 AM »
Comey and his FBI leadership decided to withhold important information from his DOJ bosses, the civilians appointed by Congress and designated to represent the elected President of nation.

Let this sink in.

Has it sunk in yet?  It's v troublesome the president has made this the only course.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2017, 11:17:54 AM »
"His only course"  :ROFL:

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2017, 11:28:01 AM »
"His only course"  :ROFL:

I wish we could just go back to impeaching presidents for lying about bj's honestly. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »
Astute conversation.

Conversation was meant to be observation.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 03:49:39 PM by SdK »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2017, 03:43:18 PM »
Wasn't Comey's memo reviewed by a classifier and deemed unclassified? 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2017, 03:44:38 PM »
http://babylonbee.com/news/breaking-comey-hearing-confirms-whatever-already-wanted-believe/

“Whether you think Trump is a Russian spy or that this entire thing was made up out of thin air by the Democrats, Comey’s testimony today has proven you right beyond a shadow of a doubt,” one pundit said, referencing several things the ex-director said during his dramatic interrogation before the Senate Intel Committee.

“We can finally wrap this up—you were right all along,” he explained, adding that any other news or evidence that comes out from this point forward will also, undoubtedly, serve to strengthen your already-entrenched opinion.
:lol:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2017, 03:50:37 PM »
If only someone had said that itt.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2017, 08:40:37 AM »
A somewhat rhetorical question for the liberals: imagine the situation was exactly reversed - Hillary Clinton wins and fires Comey. It leaks to the media that Lynch pressured Comey to downplay the Clinton investigation (that part isn't hypothetical - it happened). There are hearings. During those hearings, Comey admits that he was the leaker of this information. How do you think the media would have handled that? By playing up the obstruction of justice argument, or by raking Comey over the coals for leaking? I think you all know the answer to that.

If Comey proved anything on Thursday, it is that he was an incompetent, weak, and unethical FBI director. As (liberal) Jonathan Turley opines....

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/337160-opinion-the-damaging-case-against-james-comey

The testimony of James Comey proved long on atmospherics and short on ethics. While many were riveted by Comey’s discussion of his discomfort in meetings with President Trump, most seemed to miss the fact that Comey was describing his own conduct in strikingly unethical terms. The greatest irony is that Trump succeeded in baiting Comey to a degree that even Trump could not have imagined. After calling Comey a “showboat” and poor director, Comey proceeded to commit an unethical and unprofessional act in leaking damaging memos against Trump.

Comey described a series of ethical challenges during his term as FBI director. Yet, he almost uniformly avoided taking a firm stand in support of the professional standards of the FBI. During the Obama administration, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch gave Comey a direct order to mislead the public by calling the ongoing investigation a mere “matter.” Rather than standing firm on the integrity of his department and refusing to adopt such a meaningless and misleading term, Comey yielded to Lynch while now claiming discomfort over carrying out the order.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2017, 09:14:12 AM »
Speaking of liberal media and deep state bias, Little Marco asked a pretty good question Thursday....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/08/marco_rubio_grills_james_comey_only_thing_not_leaked_from_this_investigation_is_that_trump_was_never_a_suspect.html

aaaand I think we all know the answer.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2017, 09:36:54 AM »
Thank goodness for that $10 million book deal, because Comey may be forfeiting his FBI pension. He's been a bad boy.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/09/james-comey-violate-fbi-employment-agreement/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2017, 09:41:41 AM »
Lots of people who worked with Trump will get paid big to tell tales of the crazy

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2017, 08:17:35 PM »
The Comey show was certainly good for memes!

He actually said that.

He didn't actually say that, but should have.

:lol: Rather than just say "no" to Trump, he wrote a note and had a friend deliver it to the media? What is he, a middle school girl?

The Big Train

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2017, 09:19:46 PM »
The Comey show was certainly good for memes!

He actually said that.

He didn't actually say that, but should have.

:lol: Rather than just say "no" to Trump, he wrote a note and had a friend deliver it to the media? What is he, a middle school girl?

He didn't do what Trump asked.  This whole post coming from the guy who would literally do ANYTHING for his Dear Leader to even know he existed.   :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2017, 07:45:13 AM »
He didn't do what Trump asked. This whole post coming from the guy who would literally do ANYTHING for his Dear Leader to even know he existed.   :lol:

I don't know what this is even supposed to mean, but the flailing is really funny. Rather than simply saying "no" or telling Trump what he asked for was inappropriate, Comey wrote a note and passed it to a friend to pass it to teacher. What a conniving little wimp.

The "COLUSION" narrative has completely blown up in the Dems' faces, so now they're onto the equally absurd "obstruction" narrative. It's all very funny and I'm sorry you can't see that.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2017, 08:26:48 AM »
100% correct takeaway: This has all been a gigantic L for the Dems.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2017, 08:50:01 AM »
Chum I agree, but Trump will turn it into a loss.  Already starting.  Trump is to vain and vindictive.  Shove his fingers up his butt when he gets the urge to tweet, masturbate, just quit using fingers for tweeting.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/11/trump-says-comey-leaks-are-real-issue-in-sunday-morning-twitter-flurry.html

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2017, 10:16:22 AM »
So we've moved past the fact that Comey was asked to do something wrong by the president and making fun of him for not verbally saying no to his face? Lol

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2017, 12:13:01 PM »
So we've moved past the fact that Comey was asked to do something wrong by the president and making fun of him for not verbally saying no to his face? Lol

Yup, that's exactly what I'm doing. We all know what Trump did was inappropriate, just like Obama's croney's did, and almost certainly like plenty of presidents have done before. The one difference is that Comey is apparently a someone who makes me uncomfortable. He absolutely deserved to fired, and ridiculed. Inappropriate? Yes. Illegal? No. First, he didn't order Comey to do anything. Regardless of how the sniveling someone who makes me uncomfortable interpreted it, we still have this thing called the English language. Second, Trump had the power to shut down the investigation if he wanted. Hell, Trump could just as easily have pardoned Mike Flynn and there's not a damned thing Comey could have done about it.

But you keep gnawing on that "Trump was inappropriate" bone. As if that's a surprise to anyone. I can live with Trump being inappropriate. We knew what we were getting, and he's better than Hillary. He wasn't my first choice, but he's our president, so I'm focusing on the silver linings like Gorsuch, regulatory repeal, the slim chance to reduce the shitiness of Obamacare, etc. And I'll admit, the blatant media bias and double standard against this president versus Obama does make me more inclined to defend him and laugh at his critics. This Russia thing is an utter fabrication and until you acknowledge that, I'm not taking you or other liberals seriously.

Try to keep it together - this Trump derangement is not healthy for you.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:43:43 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

The Big Train

« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2017, 12:46:40 PM »
I wondered when an Obama reference was going to surface again :lol: