Author Topic: Obamanites phone tapping and dirty tricks to destroy Donald  (Read 20617 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Obama tapped the Donald's phone during the election.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2017, 03:50:17 PM »
If having a deep state bureaucracy means not having an autocracy, then I'm all for it.

That's one hell of an LOL if.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2017, 06:39:12 PM »
Boom Roasted! Was the tap on the whole tower or specific rooms? Also, who is using land lines?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2017, 06:45:56 PM »
I think the 'tap' was on a server at trump tower to monitor activity from Russian banks.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2017, 07:07:47 PM »
Awww. I'm behind the times on what wire tapping now means. So a federal judge thought things were going down and warranted a checking up on. What's wrong with any of that?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2017, 07:26:45 PM »
Awww. I'm behind the times on what wire tapping now means. So a federal judge thought things were going down and warranted a checking up on. What's wrong with any of that?

A federal judge also thought the prospect of a few adjuncts maybe being delayed in arriving at a University gave the State of Washington standing to sue the President et al. to challenge Executive judgment. The same federal judge thought this shaky standing warranted issuing a nation-wide injunction (essentially), thus denuding the power of one of our branches of government. There are currently 800+ federal (Article III) judges in the United States. You implicitly trust all of them?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2017, 07:29:05 PM »
I'm simply stating the facts. Not the merit of said facts. I'm sure politicians and Lawyers know what judges to go to for their desired result and who to avoid.

The Big Train

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2017, 08:09:09 PM »
I'd like to get the opinion of an actual lawyer on this subject

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2017, 09:02:58 PM »
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2017, 09:32:50 PM »

received his law degree magna cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the law review

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/838044902961229824
https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/838165867766505472

The Big Train

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2017, 09:34:10 PM »

received his law degree magna cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the law review

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/838165867766505472

Yeah I read those, it was more a little jab about our resident law STUDENT

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2017, 09:45:42 PM »
Suck it, Spracne!

The Big Train

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2017, 10:42:32 PM »
I think the gov spying on phone logs is a little less invasive than the main squeeze of nearly everyone in the populous. Which is of course ISP spying, but go ahead and portray these phone log taps as the Uber important issue here.

The Big Train

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2017, 10:43:23 PM »
A little post deletion huh spracs? :lol:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2017, 10:58:05 PM »
Point one - Obama is a master at bending tbe law until screams in shear agony.   Be tells his lawyers to parse words so be gets his way.  If he can create defacto law, it is not a stretch to believe be encouraged someone who FISA judge to order the wire tap = deniability.  Point two - Obama could not order a wire tap but he sure can get access to the gathered information.    Third,  Obama and his minions believe if they destroy Trump, he won't destroy ObAma accomplishments.   They think they are cool, but.are fools to think Trump will go dead chicken.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2017, 01:39:51 AM »
Point one - Obama is a master at bending tbe law until screams in shear agony.   Be tells his lawyers to parse words so be gets his way.  If he can create defacto law, it is not a stretch to believe be encouraged someone who FISA judge to order the wire tap = deniability.  Point two - Obama could not order a wire tap but he sure can get access to the gathered information.    Third,  Obama and his minions believe if they destroy Trump, he won't destroy ObAma accomplishments.   They think they are cool, but.are fools to think Trump will go dead chicken.
Every day I'm shocked you lived through the night and that you didn't suffocate from forgetting to breathe.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2017, 07:06:19 AM »
Every day I'm shocked you lived through the night and that you didn't suffocate from forgetting to breathe.
Apparently you agree with my points as you have no rebuttal.  Like a little child you have to resort to anger and name calling when accused of wetting your pants while you are standing in a puddle of yellow water.  I and many others like me are breathing quite well.  We not be bullied by condescending arrogant people who profess to be enlightened, but are narrow minded twits who have no conception of the real world.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2017, 07:26:12 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/04/obama-spox-says-obama-never-wiretapped-a-us-citizen-immediately-receives-harsh-history-lesson/
This shows Obama's legal gymnastics.  Of course, ai-ed and similar intelligent people believe everything Obama says is the truth.  Truth in the narrow sense.  Probably defensible in a court, but not in the scrutiny of true public opinion.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2017, 07:40:20 AM »

They find anything yet?

We continually find out that Trump is somehow an even bigger dumbass than we thought before.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2017, 07:46:03 AM »
You ever hear the saying that a prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich? Yeah, the Feds can get the FISA court to issue a warrant to wiretap a ham sandwich.

The real story is that the Feds' first application was so awful it was actually rejected, something that almost never happens. FISA ultimately approving a warrant means absolutely nothing.

Also rare is for FISA warrant requests to be turned down. During the 25 years from 1979 to 2004, 18,742 warrants were granted, while only 4 were rejected. Fewer than 200 requests had to be modified before being accepted, almost all of them in 2003 and 2004. The four rejected requests were all from 2003, and all four were partially granted after being submitted for reconsideration by the government. Of the requests that had to be modified, few were before the year 2000. During the next eight years, from 2004 to 2012, there were over 15,100 additional warrants granted, and another 7 being rejected. Over the entire 33-year period, the FISA court granted 33,942 warrants, with only 12 denials – a rejection rate of 0.03 percent of the total requests. This does not include the number of warrants that were modified by the FISA court. This can cause a phenomenon called "confirmation bias" which, due to such a high approval rate of warrants, can lead to over rationalization of information by the government on targeted individuals.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2017, 09:09:31 AM »
I'm not seeing where a warrant was even issued, let alone that the first application was turned down. Where are you seeing this?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2017, 09:15:07 AM »
Apparently you agree with my points as you have no rebuttal.  Like a little child you have to resort to anger and name calling when accused of wetting your pants while you are standing in a puddle of yellow water.  I and many others like me are breathing quite well.  We not be bullied by condescending arrogant people who profess to be enlightened, but are narrow minded twits who have no conception of the real world.

No real need for a rebuttal when it's just nonsensical ramblings from a guy who I'm honestly surprised has never swallowed his tongue.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2017, 01:53:46 PM »
It is good to know from very intelligent people that Obama was incapable of doing the deeds Trump accused him of doing.  Obama spokesperson said yesterday that the former President did not order this done.  Did the spokesperson say Trump wasn't tapped?  Did he chastise anyone who may have done so?  Did he deny an agency that answers to this President did not do this?  The answer from the is simply people who believe this are stupid droolers.  Yet they expect us to believe their false information.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2017, 03:18:17 PM »
try that post again reno, this time make it make sense.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite