Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1039325 times)

The Big Train

Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4575 on: August 10, 2017, 10:56:52 PM »
Just another Trumper showing their true colors, he has been fired from CNN

https://twitter.com/realjeffreylord/status/895689103966179330

Libs:  Only we can call people Hitler and Nazi's

It's a shame you deleted your first quote of this post so quickly that Hillary would have been proud.

It's amazing you think this is ok, which I know you do.  You have talked about history meaning something, a LOT lately, and Trumpers are persistently racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic. This just furthers that point.

First of all I didn't delete anything.

Next, Libs call everyone who has a differing opinion a racist, a Nazi, Hitler, a fascist.   To the point it's nothing but a triggered dog whistle wholly watering down the meaning of the words.

My gawd you're such a downgrade anymore.

Didn't deny the fact you agree this is ok, unexpected but not unusual.

Tapatalk notifications don't lie, you are in tech, we joke in jest about rouge code.  That doesn't happen.

This dude is from the same administration that your supreme leader got his slogan from.  He espouses the same philosophy as you did in your 30's.  It's not hard to see this.

First of all WTF are you talking about with this Hillary BS? 

You're as effing dense as the idiots responding on Twitter.  The article linked was talking about how Media Matters was, per usual, up to their usual anti free speech BS by trying to shut down anyone that they disagree with.  Media Matters; a wholly owned subsidiary of the progressive moment doesn't just comment on the media, they try and shut people down.   That should have a familiar ring back from history. 

I don't pay any attention to Lord usually , but he was calling the usual anti free speech tactics of Media Matters. 

SMDH

As much as you talk about Hillary I'm shocked you don't get the reference.  From my notifications, and "page doesn't exist" error message I received from viewing that notification, it plays right into the whole Hillary thing.  Acid washing disks and deleting 33k emails, etc.  You posted something, and immediately deleted it, just like Hillary.  I was trying to relate.

You have less than 75 followers on Twitter following your ranting, but I'm assuming you mean to Trump's tweets(which you follow religiously for instructions).  I'm not familiar with 'Media Matters' which seems like a group you follow pretty closely.

My point which you keep deflecting from is that Jeff represents your entire following of Trump.  You religiously followed Reagan and finally, after ~30 years, have a more racist, anti-semetic, homophobic version of him again in the WH.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #4576 on: August 10, 2017, 11:04:04 PM »
Just another Trumper showing their true colors, he has been fired from CNN

https://twitter.com/realjeffreylord/status/895689103966179330

Libs:  Only we can call people Hitler and Nazi's

It's a shame you deleted your first quote of this post so quickly that Hillary would have been proud.

It's amazing you think this is ok, which I know you do.  You have talked about history meaning something, a LOT lately, and Trumpers are persistently racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic. This just furthers that point.

First of all I didn't delete anything.

Next, Libs call everyone who has a differing opinion a racist, a Nazi, Hitler, a fascist.   To the point it's nothing but a triggered dog whistle wholly watering down the meaning of the words.

My gawd you're such a downgrade anymore.

Didn't deny the fact you agree this is ok, unexpected but not unusual.

Tapatalk notifications don't lie, you are in tech, we joke in jest about rouge code.  That doesn't happen.

This dude is from the same administration that your supreme leader got his slogan from.  He espouses the same philosophy as you did in your 30's.  It's not hard to see this.

First of all WTF are you talking about with this Hillary BS? 

You're as effing dense as the idiots responding on Twitter.  The article linked was talking about how Media Matters was, per usual, up to their usual anti free speech BS by trying to shut down anyone that they disagree with.  Media Matters; a wholly owned subsidiary of the progressive moment doesn't just comment on the media, they try and shut people down.   That should have a familiar ring back from history. 

I don't pay any attention to Lord usually , but he was calling the usual anti free speech tactics of Media Matters. 

SMDH

As much as you talk about Hillary I'm shocked you don't get the reference.  From my notifications, and "page doesn't exist" error message I received from viewing that notification, it plays right into the whole Hillary thing.  Acid washing disks and deleting 33k emails, etc.  You posted something, and immediately deleted it, just like Hillary.  I was trying to relate.

You have less than 75 followers on Twitter following your ranting, but I'm assuming you mean to Trump's tweets(which you follow religiously for instructions).  I'm not familiar with 'Media Matters' which seems like a group you follow pretty closely.

My point which you keep deflecting from is that Jeff represents your entire following of Trump.  You religiously followed Reagan and finally, after ~30 years, have a more racist, anti-semetic, homophobic version of him again in the WH.

You're absolutely high AF.

First off, I rarely if ever comment on politics on Twitter anymore and give absolutely no effs if I have one follower. 

Next you're siding with entity that attempts to wreck the careers of anyone they disagree with politically. An entity founded by a guy who publicly exclaimed that he had "no sense of guilt" as he helped his adoptive father confiscate property from Hungarian Jews about to be sent off to Nazi death camps. 

The rest of your rant is the usual The Big Tuck idiocy.   You clearly and as usual don't know what the eff you're even talking about.

You shouldn't even be in this discussion if you don't know what Lord was talking about and don't know what Media Matters is you downgrade.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:07:11 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: August 11, 2017, 12:15:43 PM »
Trump is concurrently looking for a shooting war with 2 nuclear armed communist nations.  I may faint he is so hawky

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: August 11, 2017, 12:34:52 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: August 11, 2017, 12:44:15 PM »
that watch is ready to burst off his wrist and go to war

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: August 11, 2017, 06:10:16 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #4581 on: August 11, 2017, 06:16:39 PM »
Dude is just hungry for war

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: August 12, 2017, 09:11:35 AM »
Just thinking back for a moment. 

Gaddafi:  Swore off all WMD development.   Disavowed support of terrorism.  Fighting against Al Qaeda in Africa.  Secular leaning regime. 

Hillary and Barack:  We gotta take this guy out.   Failed state, thousands dead, Al Qaeda in control of much of the country. 

Syria:  Generally stable and not really threatening anybody.  Generally secular leaning regime

Hillary, Barack and McCain:  Assad has gotta go!  Power Vacuum, rise of Isis, hundreds of thousands dead, millions of refugees. 

Lib/Conflicted McCainites wave their Pom Poms in support.

North Korea:  Firing missiles all over the place, nukes, threatening US and US allies.

McCainites:  Trump is chomping on the bit for war!

Never stop NeoLib McCainites!

The Big Train

« Reply #4583 on: August 12, 2017, 09:20:16 AM »
Hillary :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: August 12, 2017, 09:22:45 AM »
In Geopolitics the past doesn't matter. 

Regards:

Resident idiot Libs like the The Big Tuck

The Big Train

« Reply #4585 on: August 12, 2017, 09:29:02 AM »
The past only matters when a dem made the decision.

- Dax

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: August 12, 2017, 10:01:26 AM »
Dax do you support military intervention in Venezuela?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: August 12, 2017, 10:23:40 AM »
Dax do you support military intervention in Venezuela?

No, it's just stupid.  I'm watching the price of oil, if this continues then serious questions need to be raised. 

The Big Tuck, what party is McCain affiliated with? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: August 12, 2017, 10:29:53 AM »
On the flip side apparently big Russian oil is helping Maduro via cash from Rosneft to Petroleos De Venezuela. 

Hmm, interesting. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: August 12, 2017, 10:52:08 AM »
Time for trump to send putin another message

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4590 on: August 12, 2017, 11:05:09 AM »
dax, did you have fun at your rally in virginia last night?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: August 12, 2017, 11:27:39 AM »
Anyone that has a differing political viewpoint than me is a racist, and I'm not really very smart

Well, the first part is just sad, and the second part is pretty much understood. 

There's time to correct this perpetually angry McCainite lib7, hang in there. 

The Big Train

« Reply #4592 on: August 12, 2017, 11:30:35 AM »
Pretty telling what side of this whole thing in Charlottesville dear leader is on.  He tweets about poll numbers, berating sitting senators, and degrading women all the time, but is silent when racist protests happen.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: August 12, 2017, 11:38:36 AM »
Should have called it Unite The White
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: August 12, 2017, 11:42:01 AM »
notice that dax didn't answer my question...  maybe he forgot his tiki torch
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: August 12, 2017, 12:23:41 PM »
The threat by North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, to create “an enveloping fire” around the tiny United States territory in the Western Pacific will boost Guam tourism “tenfold,” Mr. Trump said in the recorded conversation with Gov. Eddie Calvo.
Mr. Trump said: “I have to tell you, you have become extremely famous all over the world. They are talking about Guam; and they’re talking about you.” And when it comes to tourism, he added, “I can say this: You’re going to go up, like, tenfold with the expenditure of no money.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/world/asia/trump-guam-governor-phone-call.html

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: August 12, 2017, 12:37:14 PM »
thanks, kj un.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

The Big Train

« Reply #4597 on: August 12, 2017, 02:47:41 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: August 12, 2017, 02:59:01 PM »
For the best selective meltdowns look no further than our resident McCainite Libs.

Sad

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: August 12, 2017, 05:04:55 PM »