Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1039811 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2525 on: February 27, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »
Guys, it's okay.  Just admit you're feeling a little guilty about how you supported without question really bad policies and that your just a little embarrassed by the total meltdown by the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: February 27, 2017, 11:48:56 AM »
I'm new to the pit....Were FSD and dax making fun of the media during their fake coverage of birthergate?
No. Both sides are extremely narrow minded in their scopes. Obama is president and the pubs hate him and the libs defend him. Now Trump is president and no one defends him on here but the pubs just wanna keep hating on Obama. It's all mind bottling. I'd even go so far as mind canning. Just submerge us all in boiling water
There are several Trump defenders here. FSD, KSU and galvo... Dax would but he's too obsessed with Bill and Hillary to be bothered with Trump/

They don't defend Trump. At least not in my opinion. They just want to remind Trump haters that they weren't this made when Obama did similar stuff. No one on here is stupid enough to want Trump. Some didn't want Hilary but no one wanted Trump. Maybe I'm wrong but this is how I see it. It makes me sad that just being a pub or a dem makes people to can't still agree to rebel against a buffoon. Like we aren't still humans and Americans and all in this together. We get our votes. We get a choice. Sometimes our guy wins sometimes they don't. But once that's over we all want America strong. America to stay true to its values. If we keep infighting and electing people like Trump. America will fail. America will stop being great.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: February 27, 2017, 11:51:27 AM »
Some day the resident Libs will understand that if Libs would've thrown the 24/7 meltdown rage fest that Libs are throwing now . . . During huge chunks of the previous 8 years, there'd be a lot less to meltdown about now.

Here's a good start (again), why do we have a refugee issue?  What policies created the refugee issue?   

Why did the previous administration name 7 dangerous countries?   Was the previous administration bombing all those countries?

Why did the previous president tell the Russians he would have "more flexibility" after the 2012 election?   To do what?  Step aside as they took Crimea?   

Why did the previous administration hand the keys to the car over to all those intelligence entities that Libs used to hate, but now apparently love?

There were literally 100's of reasons to take the streets and totally meltdown over the previous 8 years.  But, nothing.  Just complicit little goose steppers for the regime. 

Sad

Why don't you want change then? Why do you just want to whine and complain about the past? Demand more. Cry less.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: February 27, 2017, 11:53:46 AM »
https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/836002147749806080
Trump is so bad. I know I'm a young pup. And I'm not up on history like I should be, but what in the world?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: February 27, 2017, 11:56:44 AM »
https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/836002147749806080

Flynn was "ousted" because Trump gave in to something that didn't exist.  The transcripts show the guy did nothing wrong.  However the unelected spooks who didn't want their world view altered, or their dumb deals exposed, won. 

I don't know how you do it and why I keep reading but your posts in the pit are boggling and frustrating. I love you're non pit posts. I guess I'm just as guilty about fighting for no reason as you are.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: February 27, 2017, 12:02:40 PM »
Nice stawman dax. Nobody was claiming there was a total immigration ban.

How about focus on Trump not being realistic with his budget, health care, attacking a free press as it relates to our Constitution, our allies laughing at us, etc etc....
Obama and Hillary didn't do any of that to your boy. He put himself in those pickles.

The press is free to say or write whatever they want. 

Lol at the thought of media outlet(s) getting caught colluding with a political party and outright making themselves available to assist a political party in winning elections and going as far as having their words pre approved and edited by a political party, and then thinking they weren't going to get called on it.   

A media that now rolls with a litany of "unnamed sources" (a tactic when used too often used to be derided by the same press) to attack a president and then thinking they wouldn't be called in it. 

Budget?  So now we're talking budgets?  When is the last time the Federal Government actually had a budget, Phil? 

Yeah, let's just continue on with the continuing resolutions, no peril in that! 

Does Congress have the power of the purse string, Phil?  Congress, executive oversight, remember that?  8 years without it, is a long time. 

Healthcare premiums sky rocketing, companies pulling out of exchanges, collapsed exchanges.  But everything is fine?  Really? 

Allies laughing at us?  Uh, our allies have their own massive problems.   

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: February 27, 2017, 12:11:48 PM »
Dax can we at least agree that the well done steak and ketchup thing is deplorable?

i mean wtf

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: February 27, 2017, 12:13:00 PM »
Dax can we at least agree that the well done steak and ketchup thing is deplorable?

i mean wtf

Yeah.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: February 27, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »
 :cheers:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: February 27, 2017, 12:15:53 PM »
So today's meltdown from dax is all because people say Muslim ban? Lol, even the president and his operatives call it a muslim ban.

Rofl, this guy lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: February 27, 2017, 12:18:09 PM »
So today's meltdown from dax is all because people say Muslim ban? Lol, even the president and his operatives call it a muslim ban.

Rofl, this guy lol

Dumb (but expected) post. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: February 27, 2017, 12:21:59 PM »
I can't wait to see what tomorrow's 50 paragraphs of meltdown are about  :excited:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: February 27, 2017, 12:25:42 PM »
I don't know how you two keep this up. Arguing online mentally exhausts me and I feel bad about it for days.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: February 27, 2017, 12:33:11 PM »
I don't know how you two keep this up. Arguing online mentally exhausts me and I feel bad about it for days.

you should look at some healthy meditative practices, flush out the old and make room for some new

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: February 27, 2017, 12:33:50 PM »
I am simply pointing out that your word salads are essentially logically empty.  In fact, you are the one deflecting by focusing on the hypocrisy of your "opponents" rather than the content of their concerns/arguments.   

But please continue, I just lacked the self-constraint needed to not point it out after reading you deploy this tactic for the millionth time.

Once again, lol. 

The crux of what I am discussing is the concern/argument of my so called "opponents".   Followed by very succinct and factual reference to specific policy and action.

You'll also notice (well no, you haven't, as usual) that I am also attacking the constant stream of made up things that don't exist that are spewed about as fact.

Example:  Immigration ban.  There is no ban on immigration.  There was a temporary suspension of immigration from 7 countries. 

Your argument is cheap and deflective and reeks of a layer of guilt. 

:users:

Dax is really bringing it on the cognitive dissonance and hypocritical craziness today.

:bwpopcorn:

You (sock) continually add nothing, and when you try to add something of substance it's a 5 paragraph screed of dribble, headline of the day nothingness.

:ROFL:

It makes total sense that you react the way that you do to facts and logic. However, when you can't come up with mental gymnastics to justify your programming you resort to attacking the poster. Meltdown ensues and you fall back on your go to response, somewhere along the lines of projecting your own feelings of ignorance or inadequacy on to those that attempt to refute your claims or reveal the truth.

Try not to be such a someone who makes me uncomfortable, Dax.  :Crybaby:

It's sad.
untuck manhattan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: February 27, 2017, 12:38:58 PM »
I am simply pointing out that your word salads are essentially logically empty.  In fact, you are the one deflecting by focusing on the hypocrisy of your "opponents" rather than the content of their concerns/arguments.   

But please continue, I just lacked the self-constraint needed to not point it out after reading you deploy this tactic for the millionth time.

Once again, lol. 

The crux of what I am discussing is the concern/argument of my so called "opponents".   Followed by very succinct and factual reference to specific policy and action.

You'll also notice (well no, you haven't, as usual) that I am also attacking the constant stream of made up things that don't exist that are spewed about as fact.

Example:  Immigration ban.  There is no ban on immigration.  There was a temporary suspension of immigration from 7 countries. 

Your argument is cheap and deflective and reeks of a layer of guilt. 

:users:

Dax is really bringing it on the cognitive dissonance and hypocritical craziness today.

:bwpopcorn:

You (sock) continually add nothing, and when you try to add something of substance it's a 5 paragraph screed of dribble, headline of the day nothingness.

:ROFL:

It makes total sense that you react the way that you do to facts and logic. However, when you can't come up with mental gymnastics to justify your programming you resort to attacking the poster. Meltdown ensues and you fall back on your go to response, somewhere along the lines of projecting your own feelings of ignorance or inadequacy on to those that attempt to refute your claims or reveal the truth.

Try not to be such a someone who makes me uncomfortable, Dax.  :Crybaby:

It's sad.

Your entire shtick is to attack the poster (me).

Look within camSOCK

Substance:  Try it

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: February 27, 2017, 01:10:36 PM »

you should look at some healthy meditative practices, flush out the old and make room for some new
You're right. I'll try to meditate today and center myself.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: February 27, 2017, 01:11:34 PM »
Any guesses on whose sock it is?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #2543 on: February 27, 2017, 01:22:38 PM »
I bet is one of mine.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: February 27, 2017, 01:36:41 PM »
I don't believe you've been hiding all of this angst for this long to unleash it now. I'm firmly on team not a sock. I'm guessing it's a long time reader that finally signed up

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: February 27, 2017, 06:18:19 PM »

Rofl, this guy lol
I have a conservative friend who gets super butt hurt if the media says undocumented immigrants instead of illegal immigrants.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: February 27, 2017, 10:19:06 PM »
Weird series of posts, from weirdos.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: February 28, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
Last post on the Pit.

I'm done talking politics on the Interwebs.

You're my friends in EMAW and I just want to stick to talking EMAW.

Carry on, God Speed, and may the Marinara Sauce of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Keep You.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: February 28, 2017, 12:59:49 PM »
Last post on the Pit.

Carry on, God Speed, and may the Marinara Sauce of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Keep You.
Good, you needed to leave

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: February 28, 2017, 01:00:56 PM »
Last post on the Pit.

Good, you needed to leave

Okay there cRusty, have a nice day, don't step over too many homeless people.