Author Topic: Lefties, Don't challenge Dinesh De'Souza...  (Read 5872 times)

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Lefties, Don't challenge Dinesh De'Souza...
« on: December 10, 2015, 12:36:46 PM »
http://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/the-hayride-it-is-unwise-for-leftists-to-challenge-dsouza/

I particularly like the hag on the kid's right egging him on.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Lefties, Don't challenge Dinesh De'Souza...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 12:51:46 PM »
http://www.dineshdsouza.com/news/the-hayride-it-is-unwise-for-leftists-to-challenge-dsouza/

Is this liar and convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza that thinks so little of democracy that he flagrantly violated federal election law, lied about it, was forced to confess to weasel his way in to a plea bargain, and then now claims it was political persecution?

I don't think I'll be listening to him attempt to school someone else on victimization.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 12:58:31 PM »
Is this liar and convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza that thinks so little of democracy that he flagrantly violated federal election law, lied about it, was forced to confess to weasel his way in to a plea bargain, and then now claims it was political persecution?

I don't think I'll be listening to him attempt to school someone else on victimization.

So, using your logic, you won't be voting for Hillary Clinton because her husband was impeached and lost his law license for perjury and obstruction of justice, even if she's able to stave off felony indictments on her email scandal?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 01:03:59 PM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 01:15:03 PM »

So, using your logic, you won't be voting for Hillary Clinton because her husband was impeached and lost his law license for perjury and obstruction of justice, even if she's able to stave off felony indictments on her email scandal?

That is your logic.  Not sure if any Clinton other than Roger is a convicted felon.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »

Ok, to be fair, I think we can all agree it was both a violation of election law and political persecution.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 01:21:24 PM »
he completely ignored what the kid was saying until 11 minutes in and then just said hypocrisy a bunch of times.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 01:23:40 PM »
he completely ignored what the kid was saying until 11 minutes in and then just said hypocrisy a bunch of times.

Hypocrisy is kind of an important point, though.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 01:47:40 PM »
Yep, broke the law, got an absurd sentence.   But, he's a Republican . . . deserved it!!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 01:50:47 PM »
Yep, broke the law, got an absurd sentence.   But, he's a Republican . . . deserved it!!

what about the sentence was absurd?  it was a plea bargain, if he was so confident of his innocence or the mitigating circumstances that could lower his sentence, why would he not stand trial?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 01:55:15 PM »

what about the sentence was absurd?  it was a plea bargain, if he was so confident of his innocence or the mitigating circumstances that could lower his sentence, why would he not stand trial?
First off, when and where did I say he was innocent?   I believe their position was that the prosecutor/judge was going to be pretty extreme if it went to trial, so they took what they could get.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2015, 01:59:43 PM »

First off, when and where did I say he was innocent?   I believe their position was that the prosecutor/judge was going to be pretty extreme if it went to trial, so they took what they could get.

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME

DON'T DO THE CRIME

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 02:01:03 PM »

prosecutors and judges!   :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2015, 02:02:09 PM »
Maximum penalties for casual illegal drug users.   IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2015, 02:04:00 PM »
Maximum penalties for casual drug users.   IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!!

Yeah I guess I take our nation's elections as more sacred to our republic than getting high.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 02:06:59 PM »

He wasn't confident of his innocence because he broke the law. And he was scared shitless of getting hammered because that's exactly what would have happened. That's the political persecution part. This really isn't that controversial.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 02:07:30 PM »
Maximum penalties for casual drug users.   IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!!

Yeah I guess I take our nation's elections as more sacred to our republic than getting high.

Where did I say, no punishment?   If you were serious, you'd be all for Voter ID.   Oh, but wait, there's no "known" occurrences of "widespread" voter fraud . . . completely tossing out the reality that many politicians get their start  small local levels, where a few votes make a difference.   Vote Early Vote Often . . . for Harry Truman.   Your Friend:  Tom Pendergast

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 02:12:54 PM »
What sentence did this guy end up getting?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 02:35:15 PM »
The law he broke is an unconstitutional infringement upon his right to freedom of speech, so I don't get too upset about it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »
OMG, he just got probation. :lol: He didn't even go to jail.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 02:50:47 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 03:07:55 PM »
That is your logic.  Not sure if any Clinton other than Roger is a convicted felon.

Where did I say "convicted felon?"

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 03:09:53 PM »

prosecutors and judges!   :curse:

Had this post queued up  :D

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 03:39:45 PM »

The law he broke is an unconstitutional infringement upon his right to freedom of speech, so I don't get too upset about it.

What an unprincipled coward.  He could've appealed and secured Liberty for himself and everyone else while sticking it to Obama but he plea bargained.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 03:58:47 PM »

What an unprincipled coward.  He could've appealed and secured Liberty for himself and everyone else while sticking it to Obama but he plea bargained.

What a cute thing to say when it's not your life savings at stake.