Author Topic: The Other  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Other
« on: April 29, 2010, 08:47:52 AM »
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20100428/NEWS09/4280367/Iowa-candidate-Implant-microchips-into-immigrants-in-country-illegally

Iowa candidate: Implant microchips into immigrants in country illegally

Register Staff • April 28, 2010

An Iowa Republican congressional candidate says he supports inserting microchips into illegal immigrants to track their movements, noting that's how he keeps track of his dog.

Speaking at a forum Monday in Toledo, 3rd District Republican candidate Pat Bertroche said police should catch illegal immigrants and document their whereabouts.

The Cedar Rapids Gazette reported that he added, "I can microchip my dog so I can find it. Why can't I microchip an illegal?"

Bertroche — one of seven Republicans seeking the nomination to run against Democrat Leonard Boswell — said in a statement Tuesday that his comment was social commentary on how inane the immigration issue has become.

He said using microchips is as radical an idea as suggestions to build a fence across the nation's border with Mexico to stop the flow of illegal immigrants.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Other
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 08:53:44 AM »
JFC, why can't we just build a rough ridin' wall

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »
Again, Republicans everywhere forget that we're all immigrants, except for the Indians.  (tee pee, not red dot)

Offline Situ-injun

• Fan
  • FEELIN DAT EMAW VIBE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:07:24 AM »
Again, Republicans everywhere forget that we're all immigrants, except for the Indians.  (tee pee, not red dot)

WORD
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBODY!!!"

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 10:56:55 AM »

Even American Indians roots can be traced back to Asia. There was a land bridge from Asia to Alaska that was used to emigrate to North America.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 12:09:15 PM »

Even American Indians roots can be traced back to Asia. There was a land bridge from Asia to Alaska that was used to emigrate to North America.

And as well all know, we were also twice in-bred from Adam and Eve and Noah's family.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 12:11:30 PM »

And as well all know, we were also twice in-bred from Adam and Eve and Noah's family.

you think that was weird for them? ick.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »

So I guess the first inhabitants to have an immigration law win. :dunno:

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 10:22:06 PM »

7 times for you.

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 08:52:27 AM »
This isn't that difficult:
If you're in a country illegally, GTFO.
If you want to stay, then become a citizen, pay taxes (including back taxes), and reap all the benefits of being a legal citizen.
What's so wrong about that?

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 09:48:28 AM »

They took our jobs!!

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 10:15:23 AM »

They took our jobs!!

It's sad when you guys make fun of poor, uneducated Americans that lose their jobs to illegals working for less than minimum wage.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2010, 10:44:50 AM »

They took our jobs!!

It's sad when you guys make fun of poor, uneducated Americans that lose their jobs to illegals working for less than minimum wage.

Meh, never like minimum wage anyways. All it does is make things cost more.

I did not tell them they had to be poor and uneducated preforming jobs that other poor uneducated people will do for 1/4 the cost.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 11:37:25 AM »

They took our jobs!!

Meh, never like minimum wage anyways. All it does is make things cost more.

I did not tell them they had to be poor and uneducated preforming jobs that other poor uneducated people will do for 1/4 the cost.

Yeah, I guess it's better if we pay them to sit on their a$$es, eat Doritos, and procreate while they watch Oprah.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 12:58:15 PM »
or we could not pay them to do nothing  :dunno:

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat