Author Topic: Vote only for Republicans, even if the candidate is a turd. No demothings.  (Read 977 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Democrats the saying goes would vote for a yellow dog before voting for a republican.  Well I will vote for a turd pile before voting for a Democrat, especially one of these brained diseased leftostupid ones. I voted for Trump.  It made me ill, but I wasn't gonna vote f. Right Hillary.  So Kobach is close to turd pile qualified.  In doubt vote for God''s party.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:15:36 PM by renocat »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Ain't no yellar dog Dimocrat. Turd pile Republican first.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 11:28:02 PM »
Go to bed Renocat
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ain't no yellar dog Dimocrat. Turd pile Republican first.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 10:50:50 AM »
http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/06/22/george-will-leaves-republican-party-donald-trump
There is a group who wants us not to vote for conservative candidates.  Reason to wrest controle from Trumpian Republicans.  What will be the cost?
Democrats in control of government.  The power to select liberal judges and looney leftist ideas.  More nut regulations.
So long as the Republican is not a criminal or social rebate, I will vote for it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
I think Reno speaks for about 99% of the party on this issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The leftist nut army is on the march to destroy America forever.  Just like it did in Europe.  Left behind is a disfunctionAL and godless state trying to suckle the hordes by rationing it's goodies and exercisin mind control.  BS?  No.  Example, Greece.
Don't let these Bastards win.  We have to beat them back at the ballot box.