Author Topic: Should the public pay for sexual organ realignment?  (Read 6058 times)

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Should the public pay for sexual organ realignment?
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2017, 01:27:48 PM »
hell no keep the homos and trannies out of the military.  Move the minorities to the front line to protect whitey
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2017, 01:33:35 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2017, 01:34:43 PM »
That's great if you want to run a sock, but stop running it as if all Republicans are racist bigots. JFC.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2017, 02:47:31 PM »
Makes you think

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2017, 03:39:13 PM »
Makes you think

It really does....not sure if everyone here is really dumb enough to think I'm a sock.  Used to get accused of this at gopowercat too like I'd pay for two subscriptions.....also can't think of a single racist thing I've said.....based on the definition of racist benig someone who believes a particular race is superior.  I don't think white people are superior I just know we commit less crimes, work harder and don't clog up the prisons.  Stating facts does not make one a racist.  Also I think all races deserve the same rights and opportunities....it's just not my fault colored folks don't want to work hard to capitalize on the opportunities that are out there.
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2017, 04:38:55 PM »
Makes you think

It really does....not sure if everyone here is really dumb enough to think I'm a sock.  Used to get accused of this at gopowercat too like I'd pay for two subscriptions.....also can't think of a single racist thing I've said.....based on the definition of racist benig someone who believes a particular race is superior.  I don't think white people are superior I just know we commit less crimes, work harder and don't clog up the prisons.  Stating facts does not make one a racist.  Also I think all races deserve the same rights and opportunities....it's just not my fault colored folks don't want to work hard to capitalize on the opportunities that are out there.

can't tell if serious, but you remember you posted under your alter ego last week by mistake right?   ;)