Author Topic: Weed  (Read 61901 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Weed
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2015, 05:33:12 AM »
I don't know you guys. Every time I've done the weed, I feel like I'm going to stay that way forever and I freak the eff out!
Maybe you should be more like an addict, and consume in your attic?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2015, 07:21:23 AM »
You can't overdose from weed so what's the problem

I'm not sure that's true for a 2 year old eating a bag of candy.

Well, the hard candy I have didn't come in a bag.  It came in a child-proof bottle that is not see through. If you treat it like a prescription bottle or liquor bottle and put it up and away from children, there's no problem.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2015, 10:01:40 AM »
I don't know you guys. Every time I've done the weed, I feel like I'm going to stay that way forever and I freak the eff out!
Maybe you should be more like an addict, and consume in your attic?
Now there's a thought.  :)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2015, 10:02:40 AM »
I kinda wanna do weed candy now fwiw. Maybe I will go to Colorado next month.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2015, 11:27:44 AM »
I don't think they should sell edibles. It can be a little dangerous for noobs, it can be too hard to control your intake or keep out of kids hands.  If you want them you should make them yourself.
Sounds like a bottle of liquor. It's not our fault these kids are attics.

I meant young children accidentally eating candy and cookies, etc. The problem with edibles is they can take an hour or more for you to start to feel the effects, so people can eat too much thinking they need more, then it hits and it's too late. If you make your own, you have more control.

You realize how stupid this is, right? "I know that they monitor and test for dosage amounts down to the milligram, and that I could easily just figure out the right amount of dosage based off my tolerance level if I just ate small amounts, but eff science. How can that compare to me just dumping a bunch of weed into some cookies and eating them without knowing how potent they actually are." 

:facepalm:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2015, 05:08:18 PM »
Some bastard will mix weed and chocolate ex-lax together and give it to kids.  Their motor skills will be so numbed they will slump in a stupor state and crap themselves.  Our poor underpaid teachers have enough to do without potty duty.  Edibles are stupid.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2015, 05:15:06 PM »
Some bastard will mix weed and chocolate ex-lax together and give it to kids.  Their motor skills will be so numbed they will slump in a stupor state and crap themselves.  Our poor underpaid teachers have enough to do without potty duty.  Edibles are stupid.

you're not on top of your game in this thread. take a break, recharge, make another run at it.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2016, 09:42:24 PM »
https://www.minds.com/blog/view/547170043763372032

states with legal medical marijuana see 25% reduction in overdoses from prescription painkillers
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2016, 11:00:02 PM »

states with legal medical marijuana see 25% reduction in overdoses from prescription painkillers

It's true that people with chronic pain can take lower doses of prescription pain killers when combined with marijuana. But, even in states with legal medicinal marijuana, doctors are hesitant or even restricted by health corporations to prescribe both at the same time.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2016, 11:25:27 PM »

It's true that people with chronic pain can take lower doses of prescription pain killers when combined with marijuana. But, even in states with legal medicinal marijuana, doctors are hesitant or even restricted by health corporations to prescribe both at the same time.

You make it seem like getting a red card is difficult.  It isn't, especially those with actual chronic pain.  And really it doesn't matter unless you don't want to pay taxes, most just buy rec.

Also, CPD (think that's the name) is becoming big now.  No THC present, don't get the high but still benefit from the pain relief smong other benefits apparently.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2016, 11:35:58 PM »

You make it seem like getting a red card is difficult.  It isn't, especially those with actual chronic pain.  And really it doesn't matter unless you don't want to pay taxes, most just buy rec.

Also, CPD (think that's the name) is becoming big now.  No THC present, don't get the high but still benefit from the pain relief smong other benefits apparently.

It's simple to get the medical MJ card, but if you need prescription pain meds for chronic pain, most doctors won't prescribe opioids if you test positive for caniboids.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2016, 09:57:49 AM »
I bet Trump.used seed and drugs.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2016, 10:04:57 AM »
Isn't the word basically out that opioids are pretty awful for chronic pain anyway?
:adios:

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2016, 06:48:51 PM »
http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-legalization-nation-index/Content?oid=4618908

Rank of cannabis on US government list of most dangerous drugs: 1. (US DEA)

Rank of prescription opioid hydrocodone on US government's list of most dangerous drugs: 2 (DEA)

Number of overdose deaths from cannabis in recorded history: 0 (Kaiser Permanente)

Number of overdose deaths from opioids in 2014 in the United States: 28,647 (CDC)

Percentage of deaths from overdose of opioids as a percent of all drug overdose deaths: 61 (CDC)

Rank of oxycodone and hydrocodone in opioid overdose deaths: 1 (CDC)

Number of opioid pain medication prescriptions written in 2012: 259 million (CDC)

Estimated number of Americans who die every day from opioid overdose: 100 (CDC)

Number of minutes that will pass before another American woman goes to the ER for prescription painkiller abuse: 3 (CDC)

Percentage drop in opioid overdose deaths in states that legalize medical cannabis: 33 (JAMA)

Number of signatures on petition calling for resignation of head of DEA after he called medical cannabis a "joke": 125,000 (Change.org)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2016, 04:34:09 PM »
Republitards are freaking out because malia Obama was "caught" smoking a joint at lollapalooza  :lol: (also "twerking" and wearing slutty clothes)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2016, 04:35:45 PM »
It should definitely be legal

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2016, 04:36:52 PM »
It's probably last on my list though..

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2016, 05:06:27 PM »
Republitards are freaking out because malia Obama was "caught" smoking a joint at lollapalooza  :lol: (also "twerking" and wearing slutty clothes)

i have seen a lot of "who cares?" "good for her" etc. but have not seen any freaking out. link(s)?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2016, 05:26:51 PM »
The partisans at shaggy have posts about "rule of law" and "she gets away with it because she's royalty" etc

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2016, 05:37:31 PM »
I think when your justice department is putting people in prison for a substance you and your kids should have to abstain.

Granted Obama has released some nonviolent offenders with mandatory sentencing but last time I checked there were no executive orders saying weed was ok

So the presidents family should disregard the fact it is a schedule 1 controlled substance since the federal govt doesn't prosecute for possession of small substances

most don't care, you're right, but that's no fun

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2016, 05:51:10 PM »
this is the first i've even heard of it. but i don't really care. hope she had fun.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2016, 06:41:12 PM »
Who knew malia was a Bernie supporter
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2016, 06:57:08 PM »
DOPE!?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2016, 07:23:53 PM »
In case you haven't noticed, lib7 spends the better part of his day making up things to laugh at. It's what crazy delusional people do.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2016, 07:44:12 AM »
Imagine if she was arrested and prosecuted under some of the stupid laws in this country