Author Topic: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam  (Read 99906 times)

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Sensible Muslims Doing Sensible Muslim Things in the Name of Islam
« Reply #375 on: February 10, 2015, 11:42:40 PM »
It wasn't long ago that white christian men were bombing churches and beating blacks on the street.   

It the same crap, different decade, different extremist. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #376 on: February 11, 2015, 12:31:01 AM »
 :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 16, 2015, 08:53:15 AM »
How much if must suck to be a Muslim around the world that doesn't support such actions. :frown:

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 16, 2015, 09:55:12 AM »
man every time a radical muslim kills somebody, how hard do dax & co party? champagne, high fives, the works, wow

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 16, 2015, 01:01:13 PM »
Obamaflection: a defense mechanism employed by a libtard when reminded of how shitty of a president Obama is. Accusations of satisfaction derived from the pain and suffering imparted by Obama's failed policies, blaming vague and undefined extrinsic forces, such as macro-factors or geography, for such failures, and the pervasive use of poorly designed excel charts and self-serving editorials are all common identifiers of Obamaflection.

Those afflicted with Obamapathy, a sub-sociopathic mental disorder, often exhibit rampant Obamaflection antisocial behavior. Other symptoms include rectal trauma, incoherent babbling, loss of cognitive ability and become divorced from reality.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 16, 2015, 01:51:23 PM »
whatcha talkin about, FaSuDi?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 16, 2015, 07:26:04 PM »
Is this where we talk about the 21 Christian Egyptians that were beheaded? Probably deserving members of the KKK, so no biggie.

The Big Train

« Reply #384 on: February 16, 2015, 08:45:28 PM »
the video is pretty gross

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 17, 2015, 09:51:09 AM »
Is it impeachable to have invoked a policy that ultimately created a borderless Islamic military complex that thrives in countries that that this administration has either overthrown the existing government or at minimum destabilized the nation state(s)?

Many wanted Bush impeached . . . regime change is regime change whether it's at the of barrel of an M1 tank, with drones and operatives on the ground or via proxy.

bush is already out of office

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 17, 2015, 10:00:03 AM »
so you can't impeach Bush

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 17, 2015, 10:04:00 AM »
I don't think he understands you mich

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 17, 2015, 11:59:27 AM »
give dax credit for hating liberals more than he hates muslims.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: February 17, 2015, 12:59:37 PM »
what if dax met a liberal muslim who went to KU?  :sdeek:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 17, 2015, 01:01:45 PM »
Who immigrated from mexico  :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 17, 2015, 09:27:51 PM »
give dax credit for hating liberals more than he hates muslims.

I'm put off by your hatred of christians, Dax, Jews and conservatives. It's uncomfortable for everyone posting

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2015, 08:42:03 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/17/man-stabs-people-after-asking-if-they-are-muslim_n_6701614.html

Oh no - ANTI-MUSLIM BACKLASH!! :runaway:

Except that if you actually read the article, the attacker was Muslim, and he was checking to see if his victims were Muslim (they were not) before stabbing them. Just another fine example of misleading headlines propagated by the libtard media.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2015, 08:47:42 AM »
http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

long
very interesting read.

good link.
Yes, thanks for posting.

Ok, so now that you've all read an article in The Atlantic, you all agree with me that not all religions are equally peaceful and Islam is a significant factor in terrorism? We're done with the "because geography" and "because too little (or too much) resources and trade" arguments? Welcome aboard.  :cheers:

We are misled in a second way, by a well-intentioned but dishonest campaign to deny the Islamic State’s medieval religious nature. Peter Bergen, who produced the first interview with bin Laden in 1997, titled his first book Holy War, Inc. in part to acknowledge bin Laden as a creature of the modern secular world. Bin Laden corporatized terror and franchised it out. He requested specific political concessions, such as the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Saudi Arabia. His foot soldiers navigated the modern world confidently. On Mohammad Atta’s last full day of life, he shopped at Walmart and ate dinner at Pizza Hut.

There is a temptation to rehearse this observation—that jihadists are modern secular people, with modern political concerns, wearing medieval religious disguise—and make it fit the Islamic State. In fact, much of what the group does looks nonsensical except in light of a sincere, carefully considered commitment to returning civilization to a seventh-century legal environment, and ultimately to bringing about the apocalypse.

The most-articulate spokesmen for that position are the Islamic State’s officials and supporters themselves. They refer derisively to “moderns.” In conversation, they insist that they will not—cannot—waver from governing precepts that were embedded in Islam by the Prophet Muhammad and his earliest followers. They often speak in codes and allusions that sound odd or old-fashioned to non-Muslims, but refer to specific traditions and texts of early Islam.

To take one example: In September, Sheikh Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, the Islamic State’s chief spokesman, called on Muslims in Western countries such as France and Canada to find an infidel and “smash his head with a rock,” poison him, run him over with a car, or “destroy his crops.” To Western ears, the biblical-sounding punishments—the stoning and crop destruction—juxtaposed strangely with his more modern-sounding call to vehicular homicide. (As if to show that he could terrorize by imagery alone, Adnani also referred to Secretary of State John Kerry as an “uncircumcised geezer.”)

But Adnani was not merely talking trash. His speech was laced with theological and legal discussion, and his exhortation to attack crops directly echoed orders from Muhammad to leave well water and crops alone—unless the armies of Islam were in a defensive position, in which case Muslims in the lands of kuffar, or infidels, should be unmerciful, and poison away.

The reality is that the Islamic State is Islamic. Very Islamic. Yes, it has attracted psychopaths and adventure seekers, drawn largely from the disaffected populations of the Middle East and Europe. But the religion preached by its most ardent followers derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam.

These people are simply following the literal teachings of the founder of their religion, a conquering warlord. Anybody still want to argue whether the world would be a far better place if these same people followed the literal teachings of Jesus instead?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 08:52:42 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 18, 2015, 09:06:55 AM »
The people in charge do not care about Islam, K-S-U. They are using religion as a tool to recruit uneducated Islamic people, and doing quite well at that. It's similar to how most medieval European kings really didn't care at all about Catholicism.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 18, 2015, 09:08:06 AM »
The people in charge do not care about Islam, K-S-U. They are using religion as a tool to recruit uneducated Islamic people, and doing quite well at that. It's similar to how most medieval European kings really didn't care at all about Catholicism.

Ok, so you didn't read the Atlantic article, either. Continue your denial.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 18, 2015, 09:10:33 AM »

Ok, so you didn't read the Atlantic article, either. Continue your denial.

Yeah, I read it. Do you think the Phelps clan protests funerals because they actually believe God hates America and gays?