Author Topic: Keep it in the Pit  (Read 1275 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Keep it in the Pit
« on: May 12, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »
jfc, this might need to go to the pit, but kietz is running with the "people who support gay marriage act more bigoted to those who are against it, than the people who are against it acted in the first place" talking point

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Keep it in the Pit
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 02:54:52 PM »
I don't think he is pandering to his audience. He probably believes this. But, he is BITB, so you never know, he may have a motive the gE doesn't yet understand.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 08:07:35 PM »
He's been awash in bigotry on this since two days after Sam came out. BITB, big imbecilic thumbsucking bigot.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 08:33:27 PM »
Yeah he is a big time homophobe

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
The I hate everybody who doesn't want to see two guys kiss crowd is a pretty weird crowd to run in.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 08:48:38 PM »
The I hate everybody who doesn't want to see two guys kiss crowd is a pretty weird crowd to run in.

hate? no. enjoy laughing at the insecurity? YES!

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 12:01:23 AM »
jfc, this might need to go to the pit, but kietz is running with the "people who support gay marriage act more bigoted to those who are against it, than the people who are against it acted in the first place" talking point

He's been BITB'ing his neo-nazi/Tea Party views more & more the past few weeks...doing his, "I don't want this show to get political or anything," bit, then saying something borderline insane right before a commercial break, or before starting an interview or something else that will ensure the subject is changed before Danny can interject liberal common sense into the mix...if 610 wasn't talking about fat chicks or rap, or how the whole world is surprised Carrington is black 75% of the time, I'd probably switch away from KK more often :shakesfist:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 12:05:56 AM »

He's been BITB'ing his neo-nazi/Tea Party views more & more the past few weeks...doing his, "I don't want this show to get political or anything," bit, then saying something borderline insane right before a commercial break, or before starting an interview or something else that will ensure the subject is changed before Danny can interject liberal common sense into the mix...if 610 wasn't talking about fat chicks or rap, or how the whole world is surprised Carrington is black 75% of the time, I'd probably switch away from KK more often :shakesfist:

Keitz is a big neocon.  That's not pandering; he's said crap like this for years.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 12:08:12 AM »

Simple thoughts for simple minds.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 01:16:04 PM »

This is fantastic Pit fodder. Nazi Tea, Party, Liberal Common Sense. The only thing missing is a KKK reference.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 01:17:25 PM »

oxymoron from a moron.  :D
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 01:18:20 PM »
mods i am so sorry

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 01:59:22 PM »

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »

This is fantastic Pit fodder. Nazi Tea, Party, Liberal Common Sense. The only thing missing is a KKK reference.

So, I did not know the Tea Party people hated like gays and stuff.  A vast number are libertarians and don't give an F what people do with their private lives.  They just don't want to pay for other peoples' stupidity (Taxed Enough Already).

Now, personally, I don't want to watch anyone making out at any level in public.  Well, unless it is two hot chicks....

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: BITB Today
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 04:02:57 PM »

So, I did not know the Tea Party people hated like gays and stuff.  A vast number are libertarians and don't give an F what people do with their private lives.  They just don't want to pay for other peoples' stupidity (Taxed Enough Already).

Now, personally, I don't want to watch anyone making out at any level in public.  Well, unless it is two hot chicks....

lol