Author Topic: Serious question for right wing folks  (Read 45046 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Serious question for right wing folks
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2010, 01:25:19 AM »
You're worried that the government created 9/11, but you don't care about the possibility that the government has a secret base where they store aliens?

:runaway:

Like I said, bigger fish to fry

Listen, I don't think you're fryer is quite hot enough to put the fish in yet.  Probably better if you didn't say anything for awhile brick.

You still haven't looked up climategate have you?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2010, 08:30:32 AM »
OMG we outed an actual truther!  :ksu:

Love these guys. LOVE 'EM!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2010, 10:24:55 AM »
OMG we outed an actual truther!  :ksu:

Love these guys. LOVE 'EM!

:excited:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2010, 11:42:18 AM »
Anybody ever meet a truther who was also a birther? What  l love about these conspiracy guys is that they typically think everyone else's conspiracies are ridiculous. Dude that believes in 2000 election conspiracy may also believe in 9/11 inside job talk, but definitely not birther conspiracies. And vice versa. That tells me a lot.

Also, lol at Northwood "almost happening." Sounds to me like they were just exploring all their options and discarded that one. And to be fair, it WOULD create a helpful wave of national indignation.  :dunno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2010, 11:53:55 AM »
Anybody ever meet a truther who was also a birther? What  l love about these conspiracy guys is that they typically think everyone else's conspiracies are ridiculous. Dude that believes in 2000 election conspiracy may also believe in 9/11 inside job talk, but definitely not birther conspiracies. And vice versa. That tells me a lot.

Also, lol at Northwood "almost happening." Sounds to me like they were just exploring all their options and discarded that one. And to be fair, it WOULD create a helpful wave of national indignation.  :dunno:

And you're ok with the fact that it was even an option that they explored?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2010, 12:17:16 PM »
 :ohno:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2010, 12:17:50 PM »

When it comes to keeping America awesome, I say keep all options on the table. Plus, now if some other administration comes along and suggests it, the military can be like "Nope. We looked into that. Not a good idea." Really, it made us safer. Think about that.

Also, do you like science?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2010, 12:25:08 PM »

When it comes to keeping America awesome, I say keep all options on the table. Plus, now if some other administration comes along and suggests it, the military can be like "Nope. We looked into that. Not a good idea." Really, it made us safer. Think about that.

:facepalm:

And yes, I do like science. Why might you be asking?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2010, 12:27:32 PM »

:facepalm:

And yes, I do like science. Why might you be asking?

Wait...real science or "loose change" science?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2010, 12:43:41 PM »
Loose Change is more of just common sense

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »
Loose Change is more of just common sense

Great. That's the answer I was looking for.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2010, 05:36:10 PM »
http://victoriataftkpam.blogspot.com/2010/04/did-michelle-obama-slip-up.html

:bwpopcorn: :popcorn:<----diversity

Here is what the Gibbs will say:

"She probably would choose different words if she had it to do over again, just like the other 746 times the administration and it's appointees have misspoken."

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2010, 08:10:07 PM »
Conspiracy theories are fun. None of the 9-11 ones ever answer 1 question though. If a missle hit the pentagon and a smaller plane crashed in the field, what happened to the planes that left the airports and all those people? 

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2010, 10:46:11 PM »
Conspiracy theories are fun. None of the 9-11 ones ever answer 1 question though. If a missle hit the pentagon and a smaller plane crashed in the field, what happened to the planes that left the airports and all those people? 

Area 51

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2010, 01:26:03 AM »

They crashed in the ocean near an island and are on that TV show.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2010, 08:11:25 AM »

Pike?  :jeffy:

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2010, 10:46:30 AM »
this thread is a damn conspiracy

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2010, 05:55:13 PM »

idk. No plane landed in that field in PA though. There is no wreckage at all.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2010, 05:58:59 PM »
Keep in mind that the "official story" is that no black boxes were found which is like the first time in history. They expect us to believe that they found Mohammed Atta's passport on the streets of new york and the terrorists' bandannas laying around but no black boxes. Very odd.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2010, 08:56:48 PM »

idk is not an answer. Where did those people and planes go?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2010, 09:22:53 PM »

There's some far fetched theories that the planes never existed or that they even landed in Cinci. It's plausible that a plane hit the pentagon I suppose, but the field in PA is very unplausable.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2010, 09:27:04 PM »

There's some far fetched theories that the planes never existed or that they even landed in Cinci. It's plausible that a plane hit the pentagon I suppose, but the field in PA is very unplausable.

So you choose "far-fetched" over a scientifically unfounded "very unplausible"?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2010, 02:30:59 AM »

I just don't believe the "official story" which is completely full of bs

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2010, 05:10:53 AM »

I just don't believe the "official story" which is completely full of bs

You should read Popular Science.  Completely debunked all the conspiracies.  Debunked the fema camps, too.