Author Topic: If it was so wanted by the people  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
If it was so wanted by the people
« on: March 22, 2010, 12:14:31 AM »
Then why was part of it passed on Christmas Eve, when people's thoughts were elsewhere?
Then why was part of it passed late on a Sunday night?
Then why was part of it passed late on a Sunday night when many people's thoughts are distracted by the NCAA tournament?
Then why were there so many backroom deals out of sight of the people?
Then why did so many of the politicians deliberately avoid their constituents time and again in the public forum?
Why? 

Here, I'll get these out of the way, so you statists can be serious and answer:  :runaway: :facepalm:

Tell me, why were the people ignored?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: If it was so wanted by the people
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 12:26:02 AM »
Big juicy tears!

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 12:35:37 AM »

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 01:55:07 AM »
Then why was part of it passed on Christmas Eve, when people's thoughts were elsewhere?
Then why was part of it passed late on a Sunday night?
Then why was part of it passed late on a Sunday night when many people's thoughts are distracted by the NCAA tournament?
Then why were there so many backroom deals out of sight of the people?
Then why did so many of the politicians deliberately avoid their constituents time and again in the public forum?
Why? 

Here, I'll get these out of the way, so you statists can be serious and answer:  :runaway: :facepalm:

Because you're Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »

I can answer that.  The people were ignored because the Democratic leaders reject anything and anybody who stands in the way of more government control, whether it be the will of the people, the constitution, or the states.  They are willing to take the backlash in this election cycle because once this bill gets implemented, more and more people will become dependent on the federal government.  Much of the public is easily fooled into thinking it is simply about insuring the uninsured, but that is clearly not what it's about.  There are far easier and more practical ways to achieve that without taking over the entire health care system.  It's about running private insurance companies out of business so that pretty soon everyone will be under the public option......except for the members of congress who voted on it of course who have exempted themselves from the plan.     :flush: