Author Topic: NAACP Do your job, not this!  (Read 5259 times)

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
Re: NAACP Do your job, not this!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 05:17:29 PM »
stupid, clearly not racist

Just a point of information, the Los Angeles NAACP, is not the NAACP.  I am quite sure there are people in the Los Angeles NAACP that are embarrassed about that dumb press conference, I didn't see the national NAACP chapter commenting on this issue.  Seriously looks like something you'd expect to see in The Onion.

Anyway, we don't have a spokesman, all black people don't think alike and we don't have an official spokesman.  This is not a black issue, this is not an NAACP issue, this is four dumbass attention whores who decided to call a stupid press conference to address a non-issue.

I won't hold all Tea Partiers, Libertarians, Republicans, white people responsible for Mark Williams and whomever else does/says stupid crap, if you won't do the same for Negroes.  Deal?

Face it, most civil rights "leaders" hate white people.

Not even a :bait:. I need to step up my game.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 05:48:07 PM »
Bostonians aren't all that racist, they just hate everyone who isn't from Boston.  And people who are from a different part of Boston than they are from. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 06:09:48 PM »
99.9% of Americans are not racist. The other 0.1%  perpetuate racism as a way to make money.

After visiting places like west virginia and kentucky, and living in oklahoma, i'd say that it's more like 85% not, 15% are.  Of that 15%, I'd say 5% come right out and say it, while the other 10% are sly about it, saying things like "boy."

Considering about 1/3 of the country is some kind of minority, and by a good majority most minority groups hate other minority groups with a passion, I'm guessing the term "American's" is supposed to be "White People". 

If that's the case, I'm guessing OKCat's prediction is fairly accurate, and it sounds like he's never even been to Boston (most racist place in the US).

The most racist group of people I've encountered in the U.S. are the SE Asians.

Been there several times, but they don't seem racist there.  They just genuinely hate everybody.

but, I thought they are liberal and tolerant?

part of being liberal is hating everybody

I thought being a liberal was more about hating yourself?

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »
99.9% of Americans are not racist. The other 0.1%  perpetuate racism as a way to make money.
Did you even go to college?
By that I don't mean to say that what you said must have come from somebody extremely uneducated. What I meant was that you must have never been around anybody else outside of the world you grew up in.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 08:35:01 PM »

After visiting places like west virginia and kentucky, and living in oklahoma, i'd say that it's more like 85% not, 15% are.  Of that 15%, I'd say 5% come right out and say it, while the other 10% are sly about it, saying things like "boy."

Considering about 1/3 of the country is some kind of minority, and by a good majority most minority groups hate other minority groups with a passion, I'm guessing the term "American's" is supposed to be "White People". 

If that's the case, I'm guessing OKCat's prediction is fairly accurate, and it sounds like he's never even been to Boston (most racist place in the US).

Been there several times, but they don't seem racist there.  They just genuinely hate everybody.

They are part of "everybody"  (its all part of being a collectivist)

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »
Did you even go to college?
By that I don't mean to say that what you said must have come from somebody extremely uneducated. What I meant was that you must have never been around anybody else outside of the world you grew up in.

I live in So California, one of the most culturally diverse areas in the country, and outside of a small faction of skinheads, white on minority racism is non-existent.  I realize I am exaggerating a bit (my job here) and there are pockets of the country that racism is more of a problem, but I also believe we are becoming much more sensitive to it, for better or worse.

I also believe the increased sensationalism and the more ridiculous the claims become, the more it perpetuates racism, to the joy of those in the business.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 09:46:47 PM »

They are part of "everybody"  (its all part of being a collectivist)

Good point.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 10:05:02 PM »
stupid, clearly not racist

Just a point of information, the Los Angeles NAACP, is not the NAACP.  I am quite sure there are people in the Los Angeles NAACP that are embarrassed about that dumb press conference, I didn't see the national NAACP chapter commenting on this issue.  Seriously looks like something you'd expect to see in The Onion.

Anyway, we don't have a spokesman, all black people don't think alike and we don't have an official spokesman.  This is not a black issue, this is not an NAACP issue, this is four dumbass attention whores who decided to call a stupid press conference to address a non-issue.

I won't hold all Tea Partiers, Libertarians, Republicans, white people responsible for Mark Williams and whomever else does/says stupid crap, if you won't do the same for Negroes.  Deal?

Face it, most civil rights "leaders" hate white people.

Not even a :bait:. I need to step up my game.

It was so incredibly inflammatory that you could either
1. see that it was an obvious bait attempt, or
2. think the post was so helplessly racist that a response would be completely useless

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 10:11:02 PM »
Interesting side note:

We were eating at a Mexican Restaurant this weekend and the manager was asking us if there many mexicans in our town (He's opening up a new one in our town). My daughter replied, "We don't have too many of them". I was all like  :facepalm:  . Oddly enough, her closest friends are hispanic. The manager guy caught on and got a hell of a laugh.

That is all. Carry on.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 12:18:01 AM »
Every racist excuse starts with:  "some of my best friends are (fill in the blank) race.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2010, 12:28:54 AM »
this thread is racist

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2010, 12:30:36 AM »
I don't hate doucebags, some of my favorite people are currently living in Michigan.