Author Topic: PCing on Boy Scouts. Girls invading the ranks and destroying BOY SCOUTS  (Read 1075 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/boy-scouts-america-change-iconic-girls-enter-older/story?id=54878120
Maybe there is a reason why the organization lasted so long.  What next a Harvey Weinstein badge for  hanky panty between the BSAtheists.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/boy-scouts-america-change-iconic-girls-enter-older/story?id=54878120
Maybe there is a reason why the organization lasted so long.  What next a Harvey Weinstein badge for  hanky panty between the BSAtheists.
Being a Boy Scout and seeing all of the changes it has went through the last few years is truly crazy. However, Girls have been a part of scouting for quite sometime now. Venturing Scouts have had Girls in their troops since the 80's, I don't understand the big problem with this. http://bsaboston.doubleknot.com/parent/join-scouting/what-is-venturing/29708 They are still keeping the BSA tag line and everything. Those that don't really know much about the organization have no idea that Venturing Scouts even existed. There were people in my community that wanted to be a part of scouting and wanted to learn what we learned every Monday night at 7pm but simply could not because they were girls.

I have talked about this with my father and my uncle who both were Eagle Scouts just as my brother and I are. My brother and I think this has been a long time coming for scouting but people have been holding out on it. The older generation thinks it should still be Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. My brother and I think that there will be separate patrols for the girls and boys as more people join the troop then they will change as they move forward into the program, it's a huge undertaking as this is quite possibly the biggest change that scouting has seen since its conception.

Im interested to see how it goes and if it lasts. But I have a feeling that this change is permanent so might as well get used to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
The free market strikes again!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My daughter isn’t interested but her school has a bs troop no Girl Scout troop. Interest isn’t there. Makes no sense to make her join a troop with kids she doesn’t know just to be separate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
The government should get involved. Separate but equal is my personal view
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sugar coat this all you want, it is another step in the psychological castration of boys and the American male.  Women feminists have screwed up Girl Scouts so bad parents are trying to invade BSA to make it for their daughters; can't blame them, but .....
Next attack on Scouts,  going after God.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Yup, this is a really big deal
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I quit boyscouts because I wanted to get more girls.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The government should get involved. Separate but equal is my personal view
Hillary Scouts.  Bitchy gals roaming the woods in pantsuits looking for squirrels and Bill Scouts to kick in the groinads