Author Topic: Trump’s Gorilla remorse and other juicy rumors started by Wolfy  (Read 3768 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Trump’s Gorilla remorse and other juicy rumors started by Wolfy
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 10:50:06 AM »
i'm generally right leaning, but put me in the camp that says trump is actually stupid.  he may know real estate investment and self-marketing well, but he's otherwise a dumb emotional man.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 10:53:11 AM »
I said it a lot pre-election but there is a massive right wing base that formed into a line behind trump the second he won the nomination and will defend and deflect for him no matter what he does. it's ingrained in their "my team v. your team" consciousness. there is the same thing on the left. both of those contingents are blind to it for the most part so pointing it out doesn't do a lot of good except to laugh at it with your moderate buds.

Pointing it out is part of the fun.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2018, 11:20:04 AM »
i'm generally right leaning, but put me in the camp that says trump is actually stupid.  he may know real estate investment and self-marketing well, but he's otherwise a dumb emotional man.

Have you listened to or read any of the stuff the dilbert creator put out about trump? His emotional intelligence and ability to manipulate is very very high.   
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2018, 11:25:03 AM »

Have you listened to or read any of the stuff the dilbert creator put out about trump?
I must have missed that.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2018, 11:30:35 AM »
If anyone here is suggesting that I have blindly lined up behind Trump, you haven’t read many of my posts. I have frequently pointed out his faults and mistakes. I am also objective enough to acknowledge that he is not a “stupid” or “crazy” man. If you think Obama was “smarter” than Trump, how are you measuring smart? Just a few examples...

Which president shut down a task force targeting Hezbollah’s narcotics ring and flew pallets of cash (nearly 2 billion) to the Mullahs to protect a “deal” with Iran that will only facilitate their development of nuclear weapons in the long run?

Was it “smart” to unilaterally withdraw European missle installations as part of a Russian “reset”?

Was Obamacare a “smart” decision?

Was it “smart” to dither for years as ISIS seizes territory and expanded its caliphate?

Was it “smart” to conclude that our economy really couldn’t do any better than it did under Obama’s regime of heavy taxation and regulation?

Was it “smart” to unwind due process for those accused of sexual assault on college campuses?

Was it “smart” to enter into a series of agreements committing to severely reduce CO2 emissions (and associated economic productivity) while not requiring the same commitments from our partners?

Now, Obama might very well do better than Trump on Jeopardy. I think I would probably do better than Trump (or Obama) on Jeopardy. But I didn’t elect a president to be trivia champ. Or because he was “a constitutional law professor” (Obama was nothing of the sort, btw). I elected a dude to get results. And Trump is getting results, at least to an extent.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/01/07/we-live-in-stupid-times-n2431031
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2018, 11:33:33 AM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2018, 11:41:37 AM »
Trump's only positive result so far is managing to get a tax cut through a republican-controlled house and senate. He wasn't even able to get people who have campaigned on repealing Obamacare for nearly a decade to vote for a repeal.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2018, 11:55:20 AM »
good example ksu-dub

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2018, 12:06:15 PM »
Lawls.

Trump's only positive result so far is managing to get a tax cut through a republican-controlled house and senate. He wasn't even able to get people who have campaigned on repealing Obamacare for nearly a decade to vote for a repeal.

This is about it. That and I guess owning the libs through Keurigs and whatnot.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2018, 12:19:39 PM »
Lawls.

This is about it. That and I guess owning the libs through Keurigs and whatnot.

The tax cuts were the big legislative accomplishment, and I agree that one of Trump's biggest failings is not getting more done legislatively because he neglected to lead the Congress. But I can still list a few other accomplishments, and have in the 2017 thread....

1. Stock market, already performing strongly under Obama, went absolutely bananas under President Business, jumping about 6,000 points (over 25%) in one year! Amazing for retirement and college savings accounts and other investments.

2. About 2 million new jobs created and unemployment down to 4%. Labor Force Participation Rate is slowly eking back up after decades of decline.

3. GDP now growing at 3% and likely to go higher?!

4. By most estimates, illegal immigration has dropped by at least 50%. And this without the wall (speaking of which, the prototypes look damned sexy).

5. Papa Trump delivers a massive tax cut to the Dub family, and for the vast majority of Americans. Also slashes corporate tax rate and the rest of the world is now concerned about America's "unfair advantage."

6. We have an unabashedly America First president in the WH.

7. Scott Pruitt heads the EPA. The world hasn't ended. The Man-made Global Warming Catastrophe is still a sham. We withdraw from the absurd Paris Agreement.

8. Energy exports at an all time high. ANWR (a small slice, at least) open for drilling. Oil prices continue to be quite reasonable.

9. ISIS is in shambles.

10. On the education front, Betsy Devos is rolling back the Obama admin's absurd Title IX sexual assault kangaroo court and co-ed locker room guidances.

11. We've finally moved our Israeli embassy to what everyone knows is Israel's capital. The UN condemns. We slash nearly $300 million in funding to the UN.

12. We're starting to see how truly lucky we are to have dodged the Hillary bullet, with all her Russian COLUSION on Uranium One and the Trump dossier peddling.

13. Gorsuch!! Trump’s addition of textualists like Gorsuch and others to the federal bench may hinder liberal (and some conservative) aims, but it is good for the rule of law. I could not have asked for a better replacement for Scalia. Scary to think we close that seat was to flipping to another liberal ideologue.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2018, 01:30:41 PM »
Or because he was “a constitutional law professor” (Obama was nothing of the sort, btw).
Hm...

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.
:dunno:

I'm not saying Ken Jennings needs to be in the white house.  I'm saying that if the president has an aversion to learning or reading, that makes him stupid, and is bad.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2018, 01:34:43 PM »
If anyone here is suggesting that I have blindly lined up behind Trump, you haven’t read many of my posts. I have frequently pointed out his faults and mistakes. I am also objective enough to acknowledge that he is not a “stupid” or “crazy” man. If you think Obama was “smarter” than Trump, how are you measuring smart? Just a few examples...

Which president shut down a task force targeting Hezbollah’s narcotics ring and flew pallets of cash (nearly 2 billion) to the Mullahs to protect a “deal” with Iran that will only facilitate their development of nuclear weapons in the long run?

Was it “smart” to unilaterally withdraw European missle installations as part of a Russian “reset”?

Was Obamacare a “smart” decision?

Was it “smart” to dither for years as ISIS seizes territory and expanded its caliphate?

Was it “smart” to conclude that our economy really couldn’t do any better than it did under Obama’s regime of heavy taxation and regulation?

Was it “smart” to unwind due process for those accused of sexual assault on college campuses?

Was it “smart” to enter into a series of agreements committing to severely reduce CO2 emissions (and associated economic productivity) while not requiring the same commitments from our partners?

Now, Obama might very well do better than Trump on Jeopardy. I think I would probably do better than Trump (or Obama) on Jeopardy. But I didn’t elect a president to be trivia champ. Or because he was “a constitutional law professor” (Obama was nothing of the sort, btw). I elected a dude to get results. And Trump is getting results, at least to an extent.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/01/07/we-live-in-stupid-times-n2431031

He designed and taught courses at the University of Chicago for 12 years including Constitutional Law III and has been clearly labeled a "Professor" by the institution.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2018, 01:42:41 PM »
Trump things tapp is spelled with a double P, so yeah, he dumb.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2018, 01:45:21 PM »
K-S-U, is there any reason you can see why you wouldn't prefer Pence to Trump? I think the conservative agenda would get pushed far more effectively if the president were competent.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2018, 02:11:16 PM »
Pence is running the show right now politically
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2018, 02:17:14 PM »
He designed and taught courses at the University of Chicago for 12 years including Constitutional Law III and has been clearly labeled a "Professor" by the institution.

In the one picture we have of "constitutional law professor Barack Obama" teaching constitutional law, he is teaching.... Saul Alinsky.

Obama was a political hack teaching politics in a law school classroom (to be fair, not unlike many "law professors" in today's law schools). And NYT basically agrees (though in glowing prose). http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/us/politics/30law.html

The only point I was making is to list "constitutional law professor" as among Obama's bona fides is something of a joke. To this day, I believe he remains the only President of the Harvard Law Review without a single piece of published scholarship.

This is getting pretty off topic so I'll leave it there.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »
Naw, keep going man lol

The Big Train

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2018, 03:44:01 PM »
Everything always evolves back to something about Obama or Hillary, it’s pretty incredible.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2018, 03:55:12 PM »
Lol at dub pulling out his bullshit list that everyone decimated from weeks ago.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2018, 04:11:43 PM »
CBS Morning News interviewed Wolffy this morning.  The following is an account.  Note he kind admits Bannon was his main source.  Note is running now behind Trump with pursed lips trying to kiss the Don's butt.  I watched the interview, and Wollfy admitted since Kelly came the White House is stable.  I think Trump is smart enough to have smart people around him unlike Obama's hacks.
""It does also read like your main source is Steve Bannon. Would that be correct to say that?" asked co-host Norah O'Donnell.

"It would be not correct," Wolff replied. "He's a very large source here, but there are many, many, many [sources.]"

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2018, 04:22:38 PM »
The best people Reno, I agree

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2018, 09:02:10 PM »

In the one picture we have of "constitutional law professor Barack Obama" teaching constitutional law, he is teaching.... Saul Alinsky.

Also, lololololol at the implication that professors have tons of photos of themselves teaching, or that they're somehow supposed to in order to be legitimized as a professor.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:42:45 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2018, 09:31:19 PM »

Obama was a political hack teaching politics in a law school classroom (to be fair, not unlike many "law professors" in today's law schools). And NYT basically agrees (though in glowing prose). http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/us/politics/30law.html

The only point I was making is to list "constitutional law professor" as among Obama's bona fides is something of a joke. To this day, I believe he remains the only President of the Harvard Law Review without a single piece of published scholarship.

This is getting pretty off topic so I'll leave it there.

If you honestly believe Barack Obama is a hack, what does that make you? This man has been the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was a constitutional law professor for over a decade, and been elected President of the United States. Twice. He has amassed more fame, fortune, and power than you will ever sniff. But call him a hack.

See, that’s cute. Except that “hack” doesn’t meant idiot or crazy. Obama is neither of those things - just a marvelous politician. The same can be said for Trump.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2018, 09:40:01 PM »
See, it's cute that you think people who accomplish everything I mentioned could possibly be seen as a hack, be it legally or politically.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2018, 08:30:14 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/08/politics/bannon-mercers-trump-document-2015/index.html
This article points out when Bannon worked for Cruz he hired people to do a hit piece on Trump to destroy him.  Bannon was Wolffy's main source of information.  Bannon may yet succeed in destroy in Trump.