Author Topic: Anti ban Hawaii Judge, NY road jihad terrorist has a green card. U want more?  (Read 4808 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Huh. So we just need to live with the occasional terrorist because immigration from these countries is more important. Ok. If that's your position, that's your position.

You keep dancing around the point, so let me just spell it out and we can leave it at that.

Me: By all accounts we are doing a good job of vetting currently.

KSUW / Rush / WH: We should do better to avoid these types of people coming into the country!

Everyone: It looks like not much can be done to improve the current vetting measures if we allow people to immigrate at current levels.

Me: Ok. Well at least we are actually improving our economy and rate of crime with current measures.

KSUW / Rush / WH: Welp, guess that means we need to shut down immigration!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I think a bigger problem than letting him in the country (I haven't paid nearly any attention to this story so correct me if I'm wrong) when there was nothing to suggest he was a terrorist, is that 2 years ago he did begin to be suspected as a terrorist and was questioned by homeland security but they did not have enough evidence. It seems we are actually doing a great job of finding these people but we can't ever get rid of them. Of course due process and whatnot come into play then as well.

Our vetting seems fine, but I would be open on ways to "get" these people when we start to suspect they have turned. Maybe there isn't a good solution for that either tho
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We just have to live with a few hundred toddlers shooting themselves each year because target shooting is fun

Liberals: We're cool with repealing the second amendment - totally doable - but ZOMG you want to reduce / more carefully vet immigration from predominantly Islamist hellholes?! Fascist!! :shakesfist:

What do you propose would have kept this fellow out 7 years ago?
Since he had no education to qualify for the lottery, he should have been offered castration in exchange for a green card.  He would have no reasons to die a martyr for Allah; no good to 70 virgins in heaven.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What's the point of heaven if you can't even get your wallies back
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This guy probably shouldn't have been allowed to stay if he wasn't able to maintain employment.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
We seem to just live with occasional (actually may more frequent than Islamic terrorist acts) mass shootings?

So Gooch is now the third or fourth liberal to make the same stupid false equivalency? Don't you guys read? The question is whether something can realistically be done to reduce those mass murders. In the case of folks who are already US citizens, a lot less can be done than for the folks we are granting entry to. This really isn't a hard concept to grasp. Liberals cling so stubbornly to such idiotic false equivalencies.
So what is your goal? Mine is less people dying.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CBS is rsporting the following:

"The suspect in Tuesday's deadly terror attack in New York City was known to U.S. authorities because his name was associated with the subjects of other FBI counterterrorism investigations in 2015, an intelligence source said, CBS News' Pat Milton reports."

Why in the hell don't we deport green card holders linked to terrorism?  They ain't American.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
i think he probably was not a terrorist when he came here 7 years ago. maybe 7 years of people telling him he didn't belong here forced him to find where he did belong.

terrorism is so effective here (America) it's shamefully embarrassing

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
How are you defining effective? Which countries are we compared to in declaring it so effective here?
:adios:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
How are you defining effective? Which countries are we compared to in declaring it so effective here?

effective in regards to the impact on our society, culture, and interpersonal relations.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 07:07:35 AM by bucket »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lib comparo world rating level: Amaze

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That’s pretty interesting.