Author Topic: Can a man still be a horndog? A strider?  (Read 1865 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can a man still be a horndog? A strider?
« on: October 26, 2017, 07:13:57 AM »
We have all been in a bar when a pretty boy wolf strides in dick first looking like a dog after a tbone.
With the femilitant's dogpile going on in the wake of Harvey Swinestein every man who was ever horny should be quaking.  Next push will be against frisky husbands.  Even horNY gay men are being humiliated.   How long will it be before this messagets board is attacked for its introduction in the index page.  Sigh.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Can a man still be a horndog? A strider?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 07:59:25 AM »
We have all been in a bar when a pretty boy wolf strides in dick first looking like a dog after a tbone.

I have not encountered this.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:23:35 AM »
#robots4reno

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 12:08:24 PM »
i wish very much to know what reno thinks appropriate "horny" behavior is

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 12:14:29 PM »
listen, we've all been in a bar where a pretty boy wolf pleasured himself in front of a girl he had trapped in a corner before ejaculating into a potted plant. right?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 01:40:55 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/president-george-hw-bush-sexual-assault-actress-2017-10
Supposedly Daddy Bush would tell young women taking a photo with him that his favorite magician is David Cop-a-feel, and he would squeeze their butt.  Horny old horndog or perv intent on harming women.  I don't see a line of demarcation anymore.  I like to sneak around the house and give my wife playful squeezes.  Is that acceptable behaviour?  I guess we should. .... hell I am confused.  I couldn't be.Bill.Clinton.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 06:22:24 PM »
You are confused about goosing your wife versus assaulting a stranger?

I hope not

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 10:40:26 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/peyton-manning-accuser-speaks-out-on-alleged-sexual-harassment/
This gal is jumping on the man hatin dogpile.
She was working on Peyton's ankle in the men's locker room when he was in college. Manning dropped his.drawers and mooned some guy.
She claims that see was eye ball level to his wallies and this traumatized her.
Come on.  She is trying to destroy a decent man.  Should old men be punished 3o years later for crude ness.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 11:15:09 AM »
I'm going to need to know what a strider is to answer the OP's question

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 12:19:25 PM »
I'm going to need to know what a strider is to answer the OP's question
Somebody who absolutely cleans up at the prancing pony

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 12:48:15 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.e9934e60fb79
Drinking and horndogging in their youth is going to be the downfall and ruin of many good men.  Femilitants have now weaponized this issue.  Next? Trans-sexual assault; he peered at me and thought sexual deviance.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 12:56:44 PM »
Agreed it is a shame people will stoop so low as to try to ruin the career of a guy just because he used to sexually assault underage girls.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 01:34:45 PM »
Agreed it is a shame people will stoop so low as to try to ruin the career of a guy just because he used to sexually assault underage girls.
You have fallen for the femilitant's weapon of accusation.  You assume Moore is guilty of sexual deviance by accusation.  What if this is a false allegation?  His reputation is now ruined.  He is a goofy nut, and very well could be a child molester.  Why did maw and kid wait 40 years to squal?   

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 01:44:40 PM »
A 30 year old sexually assaulting a child is "drinking and horndogging" in his youth?  I worry about whoever's sock this is.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 01:49:42 PM »
More than 30 people interviewed. Three additional women between 16-18 he tried to pursue while in his early 30s.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 04:22:26 PM »
More than 30 people interviewed. Three additional women between 16-18 he tried to pursue while in his early 30s.
Interviews were done by the Washington Post.  Not law enforcement.  The Post is owned by Bezos.  This paper has endorsed Moore's opponent.  Bezos hates Moore.  Moore has run in 4 statewide elections.  Why are these accusations occurring now and being sensationalized by an person who is the richest man that despises Moore and owns the hostile newspaper.  Is an accusation being ginned up as a weapon.  The left and the femilitants are quite adept at accusing to destroy; for example Trump.  This though doesn’t apply to liberal men like Bill Clinton.

A local high school a few years ago banned hunch dancing.  Suppose one of the girls being hunched on by a boy accuses him of unwanted sexual advances regarding his horny grinding back in high school, he would be toast and his life ruined.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 10:11:48 PM »
You have fallen for the femilitant's weapon of accusation.  You assume Moore is guilty of sexual deviance by accusation.  What if this is a false allegation?  His reputation is now ruined.  He is a goofy nut, and very well could be a child molester.  Why did maw and kid wait 40 years to squal?

He would get the benefit of the doubt if he didn’t so easily fit the mold of the type of guy who would do this.

It took like 30 women before people believed Bill Cosby actually did it.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 06:04:31 PM »
Sen Franken and Charlie Rose liberal horndogs.  Calling for a change how men (horndogs) should treat women.
My solution for a horndog is vibrating underwear.  Horny, turn on the ol boxers for weasel buzz.
https://fashionista.com/2013/04/durex-releases-new-iphone-app-controlled-vibrating-underwear