Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756891 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4500 on: February 18, 2018, 02:21:10 PM »
I don't know about anyone else but i rest much easier at night knowing that we (the US) has never meddled in another country's elections.  We have every right to be righteously indignant that another country would have the nerve to try to meddle in ours.

So Whisker Biscuit is just going to bend over and take it.

Take what?  I think we should spend hundreds of millions of dollars figuring out if the Russians actually purchased facebook ads or otherwise tried to influence votes and when we finally get confirmation we should tell them (very sternly) that we don't appreciate it and they better stop.  :ROFL:

Ya, literally no one has advocated for that. That would be stupid.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: February 18, 2018, 03:17:23 PM »
Nice to see someone draining the swamp up in D.C.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: February 18, 2018, 03:19:30 PM »
I'm not really into the election results stuff, but there are plenty of things to consider beyond your gut instinct that tells you no one voted because of facebook.

https://twitter.com/JamesFallows/status/964668033066127361

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: February 18, 2018, 03:26:38 PM »
Case closed.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: February 18, 2018, 03:29:34 PM »
I don't know about anyone else but i rest much easier at night knowing that we (the US) has never meddled in another country's elections.  We have every right to be righteously indignant that another country would have the nerve to try to meddle in ours.

said every beta in america

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: February 18, 2018, 03:31:19 PM »
Don't look a gifthorse in the mouth, duglibtard. Take the parnoid delusions down a notch

weird meltdown

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: February 18, 2018, 03:33:25 PM »
Russian-based or not, those are pretty fair points for not voting Hillary, IMO.  I wish more people felt like they could actually support the candidate they want to win instead of just voting for the person more likely to beat the guy/girl they hate.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: February 18, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »
Case closed.

Are you really not smarter than this? Maybe you're just not. I don't know. I never noticed your posting before.

Dax, FSD, KSUW, WC08, wetwillie. Good to know.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: February 18, 2018, 03:46:16 PM »
I'm not really into the election results stuff, but there are plenty of things to consider beyond your gut instinct that tells you no one voted because of facebook.

https://twitter.com/JamesFallows/status/964668033066127361

Bwa ha ha ha. There you have it, folks. Proof that Russian Facebook trolls swayed _____ state for Trump!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: February 18, 2018, 03:47:28 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: February 18, 2018, 03:48:15 PM »
Holy crap you guys really do think that, I just thought you were trolling ksuw and FSD.

I’m still pretty sure they’re just trolling.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4512 on: February 18, 2018, 03:59:46 PM »
I find it ironic that libtards are whining about voting based upon misinformation, when that's literally how they vote on everything.

Source: the pit
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: February 18, 2018, 04:07:15 PM »
the ruskies would have supported bernie's election in the same way. i'd like to see republicans take this more seriously since it won't benefit them every single time.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: February 18, 2018, 04:14:33 PM »
the ruskies would have supported bernie's election in the same way. i'd like to see republicans take this more seriously since it won't benefit them every single time.

they can't admit the russians wanted to benefit them even this time. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4515 on: February 18, 2018, 04:17:50 PM »

The reason I’m not taking this seriously is not because “my guy” won. I’m not taking this seriously because the idea that rando Facebook ads - the vast majority of which Facebook says were never viewed or weren’t viewed until after the election - actually carried a single state for Trump is laughably absurd. I’d be much more concerned about actual illegal voting or rigging of voting machines.

And again, the larger context is important: liberals are losing their crap over foreign meddlers unfairly (and this is key: insignificantly) putting their thumbs on the scale for Trump (and Bernie), but have absolutely no problem whatsoever with the vast majority of American media and the administrative state carrying water for the Dems in a much more meaningful way for the last several decades. Hypocrites.

But Russian Facebook ads. That’s beyond the pale!! :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: February 18, 2018, 04:27:32 PM »
I cannot possibly dumb down the concept of foreign governments v. the US free press being involved in elections so you will pick it up, can I?

I am not even trying to be mean, it seems too nuanced

The Big Train

« Reply #4517 on: February 18, 2018, 04:28:39 PM »
Here we go again with this illegal voting thing. You are denser than iron ore.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: February 18, 2018, 04:31:12 PM »

Russians absolutely wanted trump to win and went all out to get it done, I don’t think anyone is disputing that but I could be wrong.  I assumed the dissent was if Trump and company had a hand it in it(Proof of that will be definitive or not when mueller finishes.) The Facebook thing is just silly and lacks anything remotely close to evidence it swayed the election.    I’ll also mock endlessly anyone who says Russian twitter bots swayed the election.   
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Whisker Biscuit

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: February 18, 2018, 04:37:12 PM »

The reason I’m not taking this seriously is not because “my guy” won. I’m not taking this seriously because the idea that rando Facebook ads - the vast majority of which Facebook says were never viewed or weren’t viewed until after the election - actually carried a single state for Trump is laughably absurd. I’d be much more concerned about actual illegal voting or rigging of voting machines.

And again, the larger context is important: liberals are losing their crap over foreign meddlers unfairly (and this is key: insignificantly) putting their thumbs on the scale for Trump (and Bernie), but have absolutely no problem whatsoever with the vast majority of American media and the administrative state carrying water for the Dems in a much more meaningful way for the last several decades. Hypocrites.

But Russian Facebook ads. That’s beyond the pale!! :lol:

I can't figure out how to post a picture, but CNN ran probably the funniest headline the other day on Wolf's show:  "Police say they have evidence to indict Trump ally Netanyahu" ....   Not "Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu", not "Longtime US ally Netanyahu" ... "Trump ally Netanyahu".     :ROFL:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: February 18, 2018, 04:41:17 PM »
I don't see how it's supposed to be ridiculous for anyone to suggest that facebook had an influence yet at the same time supposed to be an absolute certainty that it did not. Why the asymmetry?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: February 18, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »

Russians absolutely wanted trump to win and went all out to get it done, I don’t think anyone is disputing that but I could be wrong.  I assumed the dissent was if Trump and company had a hand it in it(Proof of that will be definitive or not when mueller finishes.) The Facebook thing is just silly and lacks anything remotely close to evidence it swayed the election.    I’ll also mock endlessly anyone who says Russian twitter bots swayed the election.

Don't really disagree with any of this.  As a moderate who votes Republican it should be concerning that the GOP will not likely trot out such a russian lap dog next time and the Russians will align with the side that is more notoriously likely to be their foil.

Whining about our media while rolling over for russian is so weird.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: February 18, 2018, 04:48:13 PM »

Don't really disagree with any of this.  As a moderate who votes Republican it should be concerning that the GOP will not likely trot out such a russian lap dog next time and the Russians will align with the side that is more notoriously likely to be their foil.

Whining about our media while rolling over for russian is so weird.

The deep state crap is also  :lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: February 18, 2018, 04:50:56 PM »
So, we're cool with our own media colluding with camp clinton (actual evidence)???

Which is a larger afront to democracy, that or facebook bots?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: February 18, 2018, 04:53:12 PM »
I cannot possibly dumb down the concept of foreign governments v. the US free press being involved in elections so you will pick it up, can I?

I am not even trying to be mean, it seems too nuanced

They literally rigged debate questions, you dumbfuck.