Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 769589 times)

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4125 on: February 03, 2018, 08:10:38 AM »
Nothing like posting a conservative columnist summation of a politically biased memo that FBI says contains half truths to really drive home your point.

Lol at the #yomemo jokes....this thing appears to have landed with a big thud. Quite the hill to die on guys. Nice work.

The Big Train

« Reply #4126 on: February 03, 2018, 08:20:51 AM »
KSUW is so jealous of the Piers Morgan cartoon, he would have been shoulder deep tho more likely.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4127 on: February 03, 2018, 08:48:11 AM »
I don't understand the libtards defending the abuse of the FISA court. It's super mumped up. And lol at you fucktards getting thinking the Steele rpt was real and squirting your trousers a year ago.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: February 03, 2018, 09:19:11 AM »
Yeah if you don’t have a problem with what the FBI did, I’m not going to waste my time arguing with you. Believe what you want.

Remember when Trump tweeted that the FBI wiretapped his campaign? And liberal journalists and politicians swore up and down it wasn’t true? :facepalm:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: February 03, 2018, 09:24:09 AM »
The as always excellent VDH has a unifying theory for all the corruption: everyone thought she would win.

http://victorhanson.com/wordpress/hillarys-sure-victory-explains-most-everything/

Long read. Excerpt...

What exactly were top officials in the FBI and DOJ doing during the election of 2016?

The Page-Strzok text exchanges might offer a few answers. Or, as Lisa Page warned her paramour as early as February 2016, at the beginning of the campaign and well before the respective party nominees were even selected:

One more thing: she [Hillary Clinton] might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?

The traditional way of looking at the developing scandals at the FBI and among holdover Obama appointees in the DOJ is that the bizarre atmospherics from candidate and President Trump have simply polarized everyone in Washington, and no one quite knows what is going on.

Another, more helpful, exegesis, however, is to understand that if we’d seen a Hillary Clinton victory in November 2016, which was supposed to be a sure thing, there would now be no scandals at all.

That is, the current players probably broke laws and committed ethical violations not just because they were assured there would be no consequences but also because they thought they’d be rewarded for their laxity.

On the eve of the election, the New York Times tracked various pollsters’ models that had assured readers that Trump’s odds of winning were respectively 15 percent, 8 percent, 2 percent, and less than 1 percent. Liberals howled heresy at fellow progressive poll guru Nate Silver shortly before the vote for daring to suggest that Trump had a 29 percent chance of winning the Electoral College.

Hillary Clinton herself was not worried about even the appearance of scandal caused by transmitting classified documents over a private home-brewed server, or enabling her husband to shake down foreign donations to their shared foundation, or destroying some 30,000 emails. Evidently, she instead reasoned that she was within months of becoming President Hillary Clinton and therefore, in her Clintonesque view of the presidency, exempt from all further criminal exposure. Would a President Clinton have allowed the FBI to reopen their strangely aborted Uranium One investigation; would the FBI have asked her whether she communicated over an unsecure server with the former president of the United States?

Former attorney general Loretta Lynch, in unethical fashion, met on an out-of-the-way Phoenix tarmac with Bill Clinton, in a likely effort to find the most efficacious ways to communicate that the ongoing email scandal and investigation would not harm Hillary Clinton’s candidacy. When caught, thanks to local-news reporters who happened to be at the airport, Lynch sort of, kind of recused herself. But, in fact, at some point she had ordered James Comey not to use the word “investigation” in his periodic press announcements about the FBI investigation.

How could Lynch in the middle of an election have been so silly as to allow even the appearance of impropriety? Answer: There would have been no impropriety had Hillary won — an assumption reflected in the Page-Strzok text trove when Page texted, about Lynch, “She knows no charges will be brought.” In fact, after a Clinton victory, Lynch’s obsequiousness in devising such a clandestine meeting with Bill Clinton may well have been rewarded: Clinton allies leaked to the New York Times that Clinton was considering keeping Lynch on as the attorney general.

How could former deputy director of the FBI Andrew McCabe assume an oversight role in the FBI probe of the Clinton email scandal when just months earlier his spouse had run for state office in Virginia and had received a huge $450,000 cash donation from Common Good VA, the political-action committee of long-time Clinton-intimate Terry McAuliffe?

Again, the answer was clear. McCabe assumed that Clinton would easily win the election. Far from being a scandal, McCabe’s not “loaded for bear” oversight of the investigation, in the world of beltway maneuvering, would have been a good argument for a promotion in the new Clinton administration. Most elite bureaucrats understood the Clinton way of doing business, in which loyalty, not legality, is what earned career advancement.

Some have wondered why the recently demoted deputy DOJ official oscar Ohr (who met with the architects of the Fusion GPS file after the election) would have been so stupid as to allow his spouse to work for Fusion — a de facto Clinton-funded purveyor of what turned out to be Russian fantasies, fibs, and obscenities?

Again, those are absolutely the wrong questions. Rather, why wouldn’t a successful member of the Obama administrative aparat make the necessary ethical adjustments to further his career in another two-term progressive regnum? In other words, Ohr rightly assumed that empowering the Clinton-funded dossier would pay career dividends for such a power couple once Hillary was elected. Or, in desperation, the dossier would at least derail Trump after her defeat. Like other members of his byzantine caste, Ohr did everything right except bet on the wrong horse.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: February 03, 2018, 10:17:52 AM »
Yeah if you don’t have a problem with what the FBI did, I’m not going to waste my time arguing with you. Believe what you want.

Remember when Trump tweeted that the FBI wiretapped his campaign? And liberal journalists and politicians swore up and down it wasn’t true? :facepalm:

I remember journalists asking Trump for absolutely any basis for his claim. Didn’t the WH end up saying there was none?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: February 03, 2018, 10:21:53 AM »
And I don’t particularly care how the FBI goes about it’s job, tbh. I sure as hell care if a FISA warrant was issued improperly to surveil a US citizen, but that is not a conclusion you can draw from #TheMemo, because the public still doesn’t know what the basis was for issuing the warrant.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: February 03, 2018, 10:47:07 AM »
I think we should allow the Democrats the opportunity to release a counter memo.  We need to know the true story.  If Republicans are spreading horse dung for political means, then they are no better than what they are accusing Democrats of doing.  Maybe Mueller ought to examine the veracity of the conspiracy claims of the memo.  Democrats need to quit squawking about this being an effort to kill the Russian probe.  This is about whether false information was manufactured, and used as the basis to get a FISA order to spy on a US citizen.  Part of the problem is some are too stupid to understand the issue or are gullible to believe that there cannot be rogue players in DOJ or the FBI.  Likewise, hard righters with a big hard on over this are going to be disappointed with the final outcome.  Let's find the truth.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: February 03, 2018, 11:40:20 AM »
The memo doesn’t implicate Mueller in anything. It wasn’t supposed to. The only connection between the wiretapping that is the subject of the memo and the current Russia investigation is that they are both the poisonous fruit of the Clinton campaign’s Steele dossier.

Again, this all ties to the bullshit Russian COLUSION narrative that has gone nowhere in two years of investigation. Which is why everyone has shifted to the “obstruction of justice” narrative. If you can’t get him on an underlying wrongdoing, get him on the coverup. It’s all disgustingly political. But the thing is, politics is politics. Everyone should expect this crap to be done by political agents. What shouldn’t happen is for our law enforcement and intelligence agencies to participate.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: February 03, 2018, 11:45:42 AM »
what an amazing thing, the human mind.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: February 03, 2018, 12:54:27 PM »
Are there two memos? The one I read seems completely different from the one KSUW read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: February 03, 2018, 12:59:37 PM »
#dualingmemos
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4138 on: February 03, 2018, 01:06:01 PM »
"I don't have any problem with a gross abuse of due process grounded in partisan politics, but I do have a problem with Trump firing one of his own administration, because that's obstruction."
-libtard brain
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #4139 on: February 03, 2018, 01:11:26 PM »
The memo doesn’t implicate Mueller in anything. It wasn’t supposed to. The only connection between the wiretapping that is the subject of the memo and the current Russia investigation is that they are both the poisonous fruit of the Clinton campaign’s Steele dossier.

Again, this all ties to the bullshit Russian COLUSION narrative that has gone nowhere in two years of investigation. Which is why everyone has shifted to the “obstruction of justice” narrative. If you can’t get him on an underlying wrongdoing, get him on the coverup. It’s all disgustingly political. But the thing is, politics is politics. Everyone should expect this crap to be done by political agents. What shouldn’t happen is for our law enforcement and intelligence agencies to participate.

Just a sock puppet for dear leader.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/959798743842349056

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4140 on: February 03, 2018, 01:24:29 PM »
If Donald didn’t want his campaign wiretapped, he shouldn’t have hired traitors.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: February 03, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »
Kdub, you've gone full dax bud  :jeffy:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: February 03, 2018, 01:51:20 PM »
If Donald didn’t want his campaign wiretapped, he shouldn’t have hired traitors.

he hired at least three people that either are agents of foreign governments or are suspected of being an agent of a foreign government.  i don't think that's all that easy to do, randomly.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: February 03, 2018, 01:55:27 PM »

I’ll bet you were first pumping your ass off when Clinton was impeached for perjury.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: February 03, 2018, 02:22:24 PM »
I was pretty young when that happened. I wasn’t very political at the time. He did lie under oath, which is a crime. Still not sure what crime Trump is supposed to have committed. None of you believe Trump conspired with Russia to win the election. You may hem and haw, but you don’t actually believe that. The closest COLUSION with Russia we’ve seen is Clinton’s hiring an ex-MI6 spy to pay Russian informants for oppo research in Trump, and then peddling it to the media and FBI.

The best liberals can hope for now is a coverup of a non-crime that actually arises to obstruction of justice. Maybe Mueller can find it. But it won’t be firing Michael Flynn for meeting with FBI agents without counsel, or firing Comey, or asking/ordering for an investigation to end.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: February 03, 2018, 02:24:08 PM »

Why would he be such a dumbass to obstruct an investigation that would show he did nothing wrong.... Is he just that big of a dumbass or just cocky thinking being president means unchecked power?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: February 03, 2018, 02:24:32 PM »

he hired at least three people that either are agents of foreign governments or are suspected of being an agent of a foreign government.  i don't think that's all that easy to do, randomly.

Blather like this is just stupid.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: February 03, 2018, 02:27:51 PM »

Why would he be such a dumbass to obstruct an investigation that would show he did nothing wrong.... Is he just that big of a dumbass or just cocky thinking being president means unchecked power?

Maybe because he views it as a political witch hunt designed to undermine his legitimacy? Actually, I think you know that’s exactly what he thinks. Again, you don’t actually believe he conspired with Russia.  Nobody on this board is actually that crazy/stupid and that’s a pretty low bar.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: February 03, 2018, 02:41:11 PM »
Did you miss the part of the memo where Poppadopolous (sp?) spouting his drunken mouth off to an Australian diplomat was the reason for the opening of the counterintelligence investigation?
:adios:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: February 03, 2018, 02:47:01 PM »
Did you miss the part of the memo where Poppadopolous (sp?) spouting his drunken mouth off to an Australian diplomat was the reason for the opening of the counterintelligence investigation?

:lol: It’s is genuinely LOL amazingly hilarious that you think that relying upon the drunken barroom boasting of a campaign underling is somehow better the relying upon the Clinton team’s dirt. Sounds like it was some of both, which is even funnier.