Author Topic: Leftist media, Rural People Don't Think A Rainbow shines out from your blowhole  (Read 2632 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 07:52:53 AM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/25/want-to-know-why-roy-moore-might-win-blame-the-media-215863
This article lists a bunch of things that the average person wod be against such as evangelicals and a woman governor supporting Moore.  Or a host of other things.  Why do decent do this.  This Politico aarticle by the hatred of the media for its biased hatred towards conservatives and as propagandistsfor the left.  They are SONSABITCHESUS to middle Americans.  Is your local newscast a chored by a eastern pretty boy or flaming planned hamburger hoochie?  Likely hell no.  Probably someone local.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
From Politico:
"How have we reached a point in this country when nearly half the voters of a U.S. state so mistrust, and even revile, major media outlets that they are willing to brush aside credible evidence and elect an accused sexual predator simply out of spite? How have we reached a point where a president of the United States can just declare “fake” news he doesn’t like—and largely get away with it?

In at least one survey, trust in the media—the necessary vanguard of any free society—is even lower than trust in Trump, which itself is nothing to tweet about. How on earth has this happened?"

No, the real reason for a situation that allows the Roy Moores and Donald Trumps of the world to rise above mere laughingstock status is that the media has totally lost its connection with a large portion of the nation, almost all of them conservatives. Worse, the media has become what Trump and allies refer to as “the opposition party”—and, as such, a most useful foil for the Trump administration.

This problem is real. The anger against the mainstream media is deep-seated. And, as difficult it is for many to accept, much of the anger is justified.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:24:47 AM by renocat »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 Blame the media!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Yeah that's it

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :U R STUPID:
Media.
Everyone in the hinterlands I have spoken to are going to vote Trump or.a.Republican to spite the Left Attempted crucifixion of Trump.  They don't want soviet leftist in power.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
reno, I agree that vote is not up for grabs

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
 It’s going to be tough but I might push for Reno to pass Dax and wack as the Best and most coherent voice of Trump supporters.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"How have we reached a point in this country when nearly half the voters of a U.S. state so mistrust, and even revile, major media outlets that they are willing to brush aside credible evidence and elect an accused sexual predator simply out of spite? How have we reached a point where a president of the United States can just declare “fake” news he doesn’t like—and largely get away with it?

Pillar of the Democratic Party, Bill Clinton?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Pillar of the Democratic Party, Bill Clinton?
Big belly laugh.  Dax is thee Master.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Amazing
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know you'll get all mad TBT, but multiple women accused Bill Clinton of sexual crimes before he was elected and it could be argued he committed sexual assault while in the White House.  But Libs, being Libs closed ranks quickly on all of that stuff.

This is the perfect article.  Well, you know you have to believe the victims, but . . . you know she could have been making it all up, and of course the THE VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY.  But, #metoo . . tho (unless a Dem hero is accused). 

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10722580/bill-clinton-juanita-broaddrick

Appreciate that Vox, ya know, had to "explain" the situation to us.   Libs always there to "explain" and re-direct.