Author Topic: Carrier: The President vs The President-Elect  (Read 5802 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Carrier: The President vs The President-Elect
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2016, 08:58:22 AM »
https://www.raygunsite.com/blogs/news/breaking-news-raygun-is-moving-to-mexico-or-canada-or-crap-maybe-just-colorado-really-well-move-wherever-were-paid-the-most

The owner of Raygun needs to study up on negotiating. Like, if you really want to keep more of your hard-earned money, don't publicly admit at the outset that you're only threatening to move to make a political statement.

May I suggest this book?

Oh and I'd love to see this titan of industry actually move his t-shirt printing operation and four t-shirt stores to Mexico. That would be a funny documentary.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:12:04 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2016, 09:13:08 AM »
Actually, I like to play the game of if Obama made the deal of paying Carrier $7 mill, and 1000-1300 jobs still left to Mexico how bad dax would talk about what a waste of money that was, and k-s-u talking what a weakling obbummerz is for caving into the corporations, what a libtard. The only person with any integrity of position would be gato talking about how businesses don't need to do jack for society and it's all about roi. At least that's typical top down economic talk I can weed through the bullshit with.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Carrier: The President vs The President-Elect
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2016, 09:20:38 AM »
Actually, I like to play the game of if Obama made the deal of paying Carrier $7 mill, and 1000-1300 jobs still left to Mexico how bad dax would talk about what a waste of money that was, and k-s-u talking what a weakling obbummerz is for caving into the corporations, what a libtard. The only person with any integrity of position would be gato talking about how businesses don't need to do jack for society and it's all about roi. At least that's typical top down economic talk I can weed through the bullshit with.

Lol.   The only thing I've made fun of is the crony capitalism that flushed billions in taxpayer dollars into companies that went bankrupt.   

But leave it to the Prog-Libs to try and compare a $7million dollar tax break that saved 1,067 $30 dollar plus an hour jobs into that same paradigm as billions in political supporters failed companies.   FFS, most of those Carrier union thugs hated Trump.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2016, 09:22:11 AM »

Lol.   The only thing I've made fun of is the crony capitalism that flushed billions in taxpayer dollars into companies that went bankrupt.   

But leave it to the Prog-Libs to try and compare a $7million dollar tax break that saved 1,067 $30 dollar plus an hour jobs into that seem paradigm as billions in political supporters failed companies.   FFS, most of those Carrier union thugs hated Drumpf.

Lol the name caller thinks I'm a prog lib. That's adorable dax, keep on daxing  :thumbs:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2016, 09:23:07 AM »

But leave it to the Prog-Libs to try and compare a $7million dollar tax break that saved 1,067 $30 dollar plus an hour jobs into that seem paradigm as billions in political supporters failed companies.   FFS, most of those Carrier union thugs hated Drumpf.

Lol the name caller thinks I'm a prog lib. That's adorable dax, keep on daxing  :thumbs:

Prog-Lib is "name calling".   Fascinating

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2016, 09:27:08 AM »
Everyone knows that businesses will move for the right tax incentive.  trump acting like he won something makes him look just dumb.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2016, 09:32:04 AM »
Everyone knows that businesses will move for the right tax incentive.  trump acting like he won something makes him look just dumb.

Well hell then every proclamation, press release and news conference by every politician ever when a company moves, expands etc within their purview is dumb then. 

#goodnewssucks

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2016, 09:34:46 AM »
I wish Carrier would have moved all the jobs:  Resident Prog Libs

#badnewsisgood

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2016, 09:36:29 AM »
MIR's meltdown is hilarious. At least no racial slurs yet.

It heartens me knowing you're the only dipshit willing to troll this and act like this is some kind of victory. Looking at your post that started this thread is safe to assume you had no idea the details of the deal before you came in here beating your chest like an illiterate Tarzan, but now you don't want to walk it back. You don't want to look like a fool, I get it, unfortunately for you the genie is way out of the bottle on that one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2016, 09:39:52 AM »
Mods please move MIR's posts to the lib meltdown thread.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2016, 09:41:01 AM »

Well hell then every proclamation, press release and news conference by every politician ever when a company moves, expands etc within their purview is dumb then. 

#goodnewssucks

I mean, if you don't want to differentiate between the degree of lying that Trump engages in and that of other politicians, that's certainly a thing you could choose to do. And if you didn't during the campaign, why start now?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2016, 09:47:18 AM »

#goodnewssucks

I mean, if you don't want to differentiate between the degree of lying that Trump engages in and that of other politicians, that's certainly a thing you could choose to do. And if you didn't during the campaign, why start now?

WTF does that even mean in the context of this topic?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2016, 09:50:02 AM »

#badnewsisgood

Oops, nevermind KSUW I was wrong. Dax's one true chance to show he's the moderate he claims to be but he goes lockstep into partisan stooge mode given the first opportunity. I'm sure stunted will join you guys when he eventually wakes up from sleeping off the 72 hour call of duty binge session.

I can't wait to see how we get the prog lib tie/excuse for Mad Dog Mattis and the merry band of warmongers trump has assembled for his security team.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Carrier: The President vs The President-Elect
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2016, 10:00:08 AM »

#badnewsisgood

Oops, nevermind KSUW I was wrong. Dax's one true chance to show he's the moderate he claims to be but he goes lockstep into partisan stooge mode given the first opportunity. I'm sure stunted will join you guys when he eventually wakes up from sleeping off the 72 hour call of duty binge session.

I can't wait to see how we get the prog lib tie/excuse for Mad Dog Mattis and the merry band of warmongers trump has assembled for his security team.

All I said was 1067 jobs are not going to Mexico.   While yes, some are going to Mexico.   Everything I've read (in sources that are hardly DJT fans) said that originally all 1067 (or so) jobs that are staying were originally scheduled to be shipped off. (I guess the happy people who were told they were losing their job, but now aren't,  we're all paid off #conspiracy).

I'd also note again that the Union thugs hammered DJT pretty good in the election cycle.  Now they sing his praises, I guess they got bought off as well #shrug.  (Doubtful HRC War Pig lifts a finger for them if the roles were reversed, she's a globalist after all). 

Everything I've read on Mattis is that he's very wary of wars of intervention and regime change.   

Nice meltdown tho

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2016, 10:02:31 AM »
 :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2016, 10:07:17 AM »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2016, 02:18:22 PM »

Obama does not know this. He believes Trump used a magic wand.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2018, 12:53:00 PM »
Oh dear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2018, 12:54:44 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2018, 02:24:17 PM »
Congrats guys. Fives all around for people losing their jobs.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2018, 02:31:09 PM »
Congrats guys. Fives all around for people losing their jobs.
Your job saving president did this wouldn't happen....

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2018, 02:32:21 PM »
I don’t think anyone here is super happy about it. Just the non-Trumpers have had a longer time to process it because they’re not gullible rubes.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2018, 02:35:43 PM »
I understand your skepticism, but let's just see what happens I think you'll like it.

:(
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2018, 02:47:45 PM »
Clearly, Trump shouldn’t try to save jobs. And if he does, you can bet your ass we’re gonna take a lap if he fails!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2018, 02:57:11 PM »
Clearly, Trump shouldn’t try to save jobs. And if he does, you can bet your ass we’re gonna take a lap if he fails!
His mindless followers took his stunt hook line and sinker....he is a great con man...don't feel bad.